Author Topic: interacial dating  (Read 3019 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
interacial dating
« on: January 27, 2014, 07:55:48 PM »
when does it end?? Im not a racist but at this rate there will be only one race in 100 years..  then what????    we will all look like chinks
a

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: interacial dating
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 07:58:52 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:11:33 AM »
there's absolutely nothing attractive to me about a white girl.. at least not "attractive" in the sense that I'd consider marrying one and having kids with her.

i'll never marry a white girl.. I don't care if she's American or Norwegian or English or Russian or german or whatever. too tall, hands are too big, feet are too big, don't age well at all, get ugly when they get fat.. not a 'cute' fat ect... and that's just the physical traits. then there's the American white girl personality's... it's shit. complete shit. they're raised differently, by American white moms and dads... different 'values', or lack thereof.

am I supposed to marry and have kids with a white girl because I'm white and look at a Chinese girl and think "fuck... I want her, but I'm married to this dumb bitch who fucked 20 dudes before she graduated high school and who wears a size 9 shoe".

I'm not allowed to be happy?

fuck that.. I'm American. i'll do whatever I want.   and have kids and marry who I'm attracted to... and anybody who's got a problem with me having an Asian wife and 1/2 Asian kids is more than welcome to tell me to my face.

one of my uncles called my ex, the mother of my children, "one of those orientals" and said something like 'wouldn't I be happy with my own kind?'.... i don't give a fuck if he's family or not, nobody is gonna be disrespectful towards me or my kids (or my ex) and i said to him, "look at your wife (my aunt)... she has a scrunched up face with that high pitched, shrill voice. there's nothing feminine about her. she has the same short boy haircut that all the Midwest women get... is THAT what I'm supposed to marry?"

and he gets all mad.. everybody got upset that i said that, but i said who the fuck cares? you're gonna sit there and speak disrespectfully about me and expect me not to say anything back? I'm not your son, I'm not your responsibility, i don't owe you money.. who the fuck says i have to explain myself to you?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 02:18:06 AM »
I only date interracially.

But no whites, mexicans, hispanics or blacks. I'm simply not attracted to them physically or culturally.

Most of my GFs have been Cambodian. The mother of my children is Cambodian. So yes, Cambodian is my thing.

I'm attracted to South East Asians, Arabs, Indians etc... basically brown people from asia and the middle east.  

I don't date Tongans because most are fat and we might be related. But mainly because I don't want to deal with their family drama. I got enough of my own.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 03:08:06 AM »
when does it end?? Im not a racist but at this rate there will be only one race in 100 years..  then what????    we will all look like chinks

Brown (afro, india and asian) phenotype will rule so the world should look like this in 100 years.  USA will probably look like Mexico (I don't think Afro can dilute this problem) . :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 03:38:53 AM »
there's absolutely nothing attractive to me about a white girl.. at least not "attractive" in the sense that I'd consider marrying one and having kids with her.

i'll never marry a white girl.. I don't care if she's American or Norwegian or English or Russian or german or whatever. too tall, hands are too big, feet are too big, don't age well at all, get ugly when they get fat.. not a 'cute' fat ect... and that's just the physical traits. then there's the American white girl personality's... it's shit. complete shit. they're raised differently, by American white moms and dads... different 'values', or lack thereof.

am I supposed to marry and have kids with a white girl because I'm white and look at a Chinese girl and think "fuck... I want her, but I'm married to this dumb bitch who fucked 20 dudes before she graduated high school and who wears a size 9 shoe".

fuck that.. I'm American. i'll do whatever I want.   and have kids and marry who I'm attracted to... and anybody who's got a problem with me having an Asian wife and 1/2 Asian kids is more than welcome to tell me to my face.

one of my uncles called my ex, the mother of my children, "one of those orientals" and said something like 'wouldn't I be happy with my own kind?'.... i don't give a fuck if he's family or not, nobody is gonna be disrespectful towards me or my kids (or my ex) and i said to him, "look at your wife (my aunt)... she has a scrunched up face with that high pitched, shrill voice. there's nothing feminine about her. she has the same short boy haircut that all the Midwest women get... is THAT what I'm supposed to marry?"

and he gets all mad.. everybody got upset that i said that, but i said who the fuck cares? you're gonna sit there and speak disrespectfully about me and expect me not to say anything back? I'm not your son, I'm not your responsibility, i don't owe you money.. who the fuck says i have to explain myself to you?

Translation: I like feet.  ;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 03:51:45 AM »
deal breaker?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 03:57:14 AM »

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 04:13:15 AM »

there is only one race now.

race is a human construct who's definition keeps changing.  Less than 200 years ago, Italian was not considered white. Less than 100 years ago, European Jews were not considered white.  

Not too long ago there use to be two races, maybe as little as 15000 years ago, but the Neanderthals died off.  One theory is that they simply interbred with the humans in europe.  In that caes the definition of white could be humans that have a mix of modern humans and neanderthals.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 08:12:11 AM »

race is a human construct who's definition keeps changing.  Less than 200 years ago, Italian was not considered white. Less than 100 years ago, European Jews were not considered white.  

Not too long ago there use to be two races, maybe as little as 15000 years ago, but the Neanderthals died off.  One theory is that they simply interbred with the humans in europe.  In that caes the definition of white could be humans that have a mix of modern humans and neanderthals.
jews and Italians are still not considered white???
a

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:39 PM »
I'm half asian and married to a German. I live in a small village in the Black Forest, and the people in this area are some of the most xenophobic people I ever met anywhere in the world (I feel that statement would apply to most of Germany, but I can't really say. Let's say it applies to most Germans I've met).

I've had people say straight to my face "Good thing you don't have children. Imagine how horrible it would be for them to have mixed parents".

Just last week someone came up to my wife and myself and asked her straight out "What's wrong with you that you couldn't find a German to marry you?"

I had a bit of fun with this woman. I told her I was the Übermensch, and (just like the OP said), reminded her the world would soon be looking like me. I asked her how she possibly thought her pissy little country could keep out more than a billion Chinese. My wife was just ensuring a good place for herself before the takeover.

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck who looks like what, but her reaction was priceless. Funnily enough, she's the local church matriarch. I don't even know if they'd let me if I was inclined enough to go one Sunday.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 03:50:49 PM »
Only thing i know is that hebrews (africans :D ) are ugly :(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »
I like latina...when I was living in los angeles.

but since we don't have many out here in the deep south, the next best choice is  mixed chicks.  Lips and booty like a black girl, hair and skin of a white chick. 
l

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 06:25:17 PM »

what about italian and former yugoslavia girls(and to a degree, spanish)?they are half human half gorilla, grow epic mustache age 20, and def cant be classed pure white :D

me i date whatever i can get my hands on, black, white, when nobody knows even slightly fat, if cvery hot and operated a tranny can be ok, etcetc.

no homo
n

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 06:32:19 PM »
I'm half asian and married to a German. I live in a small village in the Black Forest, and the people in this area are some of the most xenophobic people I ever met anywhere in the world (I feel that statement would apply to most of Germany, but I can't really say. Let's say it applies to most Germans I've met).

I've had people say straight to my face "Good thing you don't have children. Imagine how horrible it would be for them to have mixed parents".

Just last week someone came up to my wife and myself and asked her straight out "What's wrong with you that you couldn't find a German to marry you?"

I had a bit of fun with this woman. I told her I was the Übermensch, and (just like the OP said), reminded her the world would soon be looking like me. I asked her how she possibly thought her pissy little country could keep out more than a billion Chinese. My wife was just ensuring a good place for herself before the takeover.

Honestly, I couldn't give a fuck who looks like what, but her reaction was priceless. Funnily enough, she's the local church matriarch. I don't even know if they'd let me if I was inclined enough to go one Sunday.

Where?

I'm pretty sure the orient referred to the Middle East/Mesopotamia.  Right? Did you tell him that?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 07:56:43 PM »
Brown (afro, india and asian) phenotype will rule so the world should look like this in 100 years.  USA will probably look like Mexico (I don't think Afro can dilute this problem) . :-X

ive seen more attractive mexican mestizo than not i dont see your point

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 08:10:01 PM »
[...]if cvery hot and operated a tranny can be ok[...]

Followed by:

no homo

???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »

legendary post,i must add though if you cant take it dont dish it
A

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 08:18:24 PM »

Shouldn't be a surprise though.

Did you hear what they did to 6 millions poor souls less than 70 years ago?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 08:20:03 PM »
n

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »
Were I single I'd date any female of any race, provided you have all your teeth, no problems with your credit and have 1-2 kids.

Taste in women changes with age.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 08:46:11 PM »
I have an asian wife too  ;D

Basically, what Getbiggers are trying to say here is.....

We love your brown women, but the men can stay in the jungle where they belong.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 08:49:47 PM »
Were I single I'd date any female of any race, provided you have all your teeth, no problems with your credit and have 1-2 kids.

Taste in women changes with age.

You would prefer to date a woman with kids over a woman with none?  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
ive seen more attractive mexican mestizo than not i dont see your point

TEQUILA  ???