Author Topic: interacial dating  (Read 3020 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: interacial dating
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
there's absolutely nothing attractive to me about a white girl.. at least not "attractive" in the sense that I'd consider marrying one and having kids with her.

i'll never marry a white girl.. I don't care if she's American or Norwegian or English or Russian or german or whatever. too tall, hands are too big, feet are too big, don't age well at all, get ugly when they get fat.. not a 'cute' fat ect... and that's just the physical traits. then there's the American white girl personality's... it's shit. complete shit. they're raised differently, by American white moms and dads... different 'values', or lack thereof.

am I supposed to marry and have kids with a white girl because I'm white and look at a Chinese girl and think "fuck... I want her, but I'm married to this dumb bitch who fucked 20 dudes before she graduated high school and who wears a size 9 shoe".

I'm not allowed to be happy?

fuck that.. I'm American. i'll do whatever I want.   and have kids and marry who I'm attracted to... and anybody who's got a problem with me having an Asian wife and 1/2 Asian kids is more than welcome to tell me to my face.

one of my uncles called my ex, the mother of my children, "one of those orientals" and said something like 'wouldn't I be happy with my own kind?'.... i don't give a fuck if he's family or not, nobody is gonna be disrespectful towards me or my kids (or my ex) and i said to him, "look at your wife (my aunt)... she has a scrunched up face with that high pitched, shrill voice. there's nothing feminine about her. she has the same short boy haircut that all the Midwest women get... is THAT what I'm supposed to marry?"

and he gets all mad.. everybody got upset that i said that, but i said who the fuck cares? you're gonna sit there and speak disrespectfully about me and expect me not to say anything back? I'm not your son, I'm not your responsibility, i don't owe you money.. who the fuck says i have to explain myself to you?

Uncle had it coming,good for you

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »
I like latina...when I was living in los angeles.

but since we don't have many out here in the deep south, the next best choice is  mixed chicks.  Lips and booty like a black girl, hair and skin of a white chick. 

Your state of Florida especially south Florida has some of the best looking Latinas in the US. IMHO, if your flavor is Latin you can't beat South America, and S. Florida is where you can find a lot of them. LA most Latinas are Mexican and IMHO when they were mixed with the Indians it down graded their looks. You can still find a good looking Mexican lady, but you'll be hard pressed to find one that's better looking then a Latina from S America.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »
Your state of Florida especially south Florida has some of the best looking Latinas in the US. IMHO, if your flavor is Latin you can't beat South America, and S. Florida is where you can find a lot of them. LA most Latinas are Mexican and IMHO when they were mixed with the Indians it down graded their looks. You can still find a good looking Mexican lady, but you'll be hard pressed to find one that's better looking then a Latina from S America.

I'm not in florida!
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 09:45:05 PM »
what about italian and former yugoslavia girls(and to a degree, spanish)?they are half human half gorilla, grow epic mustache age 20, and def cant be classed pure white :D

me i date whatever i can get my hands on, black, white, when nobody knows even slightly fat, if cvery hot and operated a tranny can be ok, etcetc.

no homo

I don't mind the olive-skinned girls with the dark features so much.. I don't consider then 'white girls' really. same with Israeli I guess... but I probably wouldn't marry one, since they tend to not have great calves. (a deal breaker)... same with arab/middle-eastern girls. I'd bang'em, but not marry them.

the one I have now I think is a keeper. born in the Philippines. Chinese mom, Filipino dad. came to the US 6yrs ago for undergrad. has 2 years of medical school left, plus 1 year of residency (either cardiac or neuro.. hasn't decided yet). a good conservative girl, kinda shy, but super smart. I can actually have a conversation with her and not get annoyed. plays the violin and piano (like, actually plays.. in concerts and whatnot)... big dark eyes, long dark hair, chubby cheeks, cute hands/fingers, busty enough, tiny feet with cute toes, and best of all big diamond-shaped calves.... only thing I'm not thrilled about is she's Christian, but I'd overlook that. it's a small price to pay for an otherwise perfect girl. (my ex was a viet girl who was a clinical laboratory scientist, but she was catholic, and not so busty... this one is absolutely an upgrade)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 10:17:28 PM »
I'm not in florida!

So LA already chewed you up and spit you out, where's "home" now? Also I'm taking the "under till your back at daddy's house :D

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 12:44:35 AM »
what about italian and former yugoslavia girls(and to a degree, spanish)?they are half human half gorilla, grow epic mustache age 20, and def cant be classed pure white :D

me i date whatever i can get my hands on, black, white, when nobody knows even slightly fat, if cvery hot and operated a tranny can be ok, etcetc.

no homo

Mate - I've seen some smoking hot former Yugoslavian girls. I don't know if they all turn into old gorilla women, but there are some fine younger specimens around.

I do agree with you about the Spanish women though. I haven't seen all that many that gave me whiplash.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 12:52:16 AM »
Better dont, second case in a short time  :o

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 02:13:03 AM »
According to Anabolichalo it ends with hidden giant dildos

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 02:20:08 AM »

You're looking in the wrong places or just have poor recognition.  About a quarter of the women in S. Cal fall somewhere between Kristie Ray, Gina aliotti and Madeline Wheeler.  They're all dark eyed brunettes who fall between olive and carmel but none are Mexican mixed.  

My girl is Honduran but at first glance you might think Mexica, except her Afro side gives her a figure similar to a black or Chilean (some of them have nice round ends) woman.