Author Topic: Dont shove your relgion down our throats  (Read 1922 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dont shove your relgion down our throats
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:41:56 PM »
...says the liberal left but we're going to have satanic witchcraft and mass gay marriage at the biggest televised venue in the world. The Hollywood left are some sick immoral bastards.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Dont shove your relgion down our throats
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »
What on earth are you going on about?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 11:03:04 PM »

Grammys

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 11:05:21 PM »
Coach, are you seriously associating Satanic rituals and gay marriages in the same sentence?

The last I checked, most gay couples were normal people who just wanted to be happy, just like heterosexual couples. At the end of the day, there is really no difference between straight and gay couples. Gay couples enjoy pretty much the same things that heterosexual couples. Believe it or not, gay couples experience joy, love, sadness, compassion, kindness, and generosity.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 11:12:21 PM »
Coach, are you seriously associating Satanic rituals and gay marriages in the same sentence?

The last I checked, most gay couples were normal people who just wanted to be happy, just like heterosexual couples. At the end of the day, there is really no difference between straight and gay couples. Gay couples enjoy pretty much the same things that heterosexual couples. Believe it or not, gay couples experience joy, love, sadness, compassion, kindness, and generosity.

I didn't say that. But they are the ones shoving their anti Christian/gay agenda down the publics throats.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 11:17:46 PM »
I didn't say that. But they are the ones shoving their anti Christian/gay agenda down the publics throats.

The only reason they are shoving down peoples throats is because they are being denied their rights to get married. In the same way that Blacks were denied their rights. I am sure once gays were allowed the right to marry (in many more states), they would be on their way. Besides marriage, gays are not really advocating for anything else, but that one privilege.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 11:26:13 PM »
I didn't watch the Grammys... to me, it's a bunch of liberals patting themselves on the back for this year's latest crop of "music".  For liberals, featuring liberals, by liberals.

So to me, they can play whatever they want... it's not for me, and I could really give a shit what their liberal musical awards & politics show delivered this year. 

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 11:27:04 PM »
Coach is sick of the entertainment industry shoving their homosexuality down his throat?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 11:29:34 PM »

The only reason they are shoving down peoples throats is because they are being denied their rights to get married. In the same way that Blacks were denied their rights. I am sure once gays were allowed the right to marry (in many more states), they would be on their way. Besides marriage, gays are not really advocating for anything else, but that one privilege.

Whatever your gay marriage stance may be, you cannot deny the overwhelmingly pro-gay slant displayed throughout the media and entertainment industries that is plastered all over our television screens, magazines, and newspapers........the same industries that slander and disparage Judeo-Christian values and Christianity in general. This, despite the fact that the majority of Americans oppose gay marriage or are at least indifferent to it.

Have you every wondered WHY the particular issue of gay marriage ever came to the forefront of ALL the other civil rights issues?  Money.  Pure and simple.  Gays are THE most financially well-off group in the US and have a large representation in the aforementioned media and entertainment industries as well as having great political clout in the form of campaign contributions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 11:32:35 PM »
I don't care that some dumb duck show feels one way.
I don't care that the Grammys feel the other way.

it's just a bunch of people trying to top each other, really.  I can just see the Grammy people
1) "What has been the biggest media controversy in the last month?"
      Since Miley is old news, they decided to go at the duck dynasty issue, about a month old but the most recent big entertainment story.
2) Find a way to top them, to piss off everyone cheering for Duck & empower everyone angered by Duck.

And, in a month or two, it'll be the Right swinging back, quite predictable, and we'll all be outraged then too.  It's just the media being, well, the media.  It's supposed to be entertainment... watch it or don't, but really, it's just a talking box with a bunch of phony people on it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 11:33:45 PM »

Whatever your gay marriage stance may be, you cannot deny the overwhelmingly pro-gay slant displayed throughout the media and entertainment industries that is plastered all over our television screens, magazines, and newspapers........the same industries that slander and disparage Judeo-Christian values and Christianity in general. This, despite the fact that the majority of Americans oppose gay marriage or are at least indifferent to it.

Have you every wondered WHY the particular issue of gay marriage ever came to the forefront of ALL the other civil rights issues?  Money.  Pure and simple.  Gays are THE most financially well-off group in the US and have a large representation in the aforementioned media and entertainment industries as well as having great political clout in the form of campaign contributions.

Yeah, but the religious have been shoving their christian values and christianity down everyones throats for hundreds, if not thousand of years. And most politicians still do. Most conservatives still have not grasped the idea of separation of church and state and continue to try instill their beliefs on others.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 11:41:57 PM »

lol

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 11:45:21 PM »

Yeah, but the religious have been shoving their christian values and christianity down everyones throats for hundreds, if not thousand of years. And most politicians still do. Most conservatives still have not grasped the idea of separation of church and state and continue to try instill their beliefs on others.

Did some Jehovah's Witnesses forcefully hold you down while they read you some scripture? Did a couple of white-shirted Mormon teens drag you kicking and screaming into church? Has the Inquisition come to a neighborhood near you? Did you happen to glance up at the occasional billboard proclaiming Jesus as Lord and Savior HALLELUJAH and your poor little brain near exploded from the onslaught of Christianity pouring into it unabated? Do you randomly turn on the channel or go out to a movie and you are being unknowingly influenced by the evil forces of Christianity?

The answer is no.

Separation of Church and State is NOT found anywhere in the constitution.  It was mentioned in a letter Thomas Jefferson had wrote and it bears little meaning on what people think it means nowadays. Within the First Amendment it simply states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. Modern Iran is a Theocracy where the very formation of government is grounded within the tenets of Shiite Islam. The mention of God on our currency, family values and morals, and the Pledge of Allegiance are NOT constructs of a Theocracy.  You CANNOT have culture without religion.  All culture, to whatever degree, has values contained within that are derived from religion.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »
Did some Jehovah's Witnesses forcefully hold you down while they read you some scripture? Did a couple of white-shirted Mormon teens drag you kicking and screaming into church? Has the Inquisition come to a neighborhood near you? Did you happen to glance up at the occasional billboard proclaiming Jesus as Lord and Savior HALLELUJAH and your poor little brain near exploded from the onslaught of Christianity pouring into it unabated? Do you randomly turn on the channel or go out to a movie and you are being unknowingly influenced by the evil forces of Christianity?

The answer is no.

Separation of Church and State is NOT found anywhere in the constitution.  It was mentioned in a letter Thomas Jefferson had wrote and it bears little meaning on what people think it means nowadays. Within the First Amendment it simply states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. Modern Iran is a Theocracy where the very formation of government is grounded within the tenets of Shiite Islam. The mention of God on our currency, family values and morals, and the Pledge of Allegiance are NOT constructs of a Theocracy.  You CANNOT have culture without religion.  All culture, to whatever degree, has values contained within that are derived from religion.

Did some gay couple  forcefully hold you down while they read you some gay propoganda? Did a couple of gay couple teens drag you kicking and screaming into church? Has gay couples come to a neighborhood near you and greatly offended you? Did you happen to glance up at the occasional billboard proclaiming gay couples and Savior HALLELUJAH and your poor little brain near exploded from the onslaught of gays pouring into it unabated? Do you randomly turn on the channel or go out to a movie and you are being unknowingly influenced by the evil forces of gay couples?

The answer is no.
X

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 05:35:49 AM »

Did some gay couple  forcefully hold you down while they read you some gay propoganda? Did a couple of gay couple teens drag you kicking and screaming into church?

On the first question: A resounding Yes. The Grammys are the latest example. But, beyond that, you can't watch a movie or TV series without it having a fag as a character or at least in one or two episodes brining up their perversion of marriage and family. It's disgusting. So yes, they persist in promoting their unnatural sexual orientation on the rest of the nation in order to force everyone to accept it as normal.

Second question: Fags don't believe in God. Homos are not going to drag anyone into a church. If they believed in God they wouldn't live as they do. And if there are people calling themselves christian while maintaining a homosexual lifestyle, or preaching that gay marriage is fine, or having fag tendencies, they REALLY ARE NOT  CHRISTIANS. They are FALSE TEACHERS, wolves in sheep clothing, UNREPENTANT SINNERS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 06:22:59 AM »
...says the liberal left but we're going to have satanic witchcraft and mass gay marriage at the biggest televised venue in the world. The Hollywood left are some sick immoral bastards.

The best thing to do is tune out and don't watch. 

I refuse to watch those pos same w the SOTU tonight.  No way - F these people. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 07:23:52 AM »

LOL I had no idea the State of the Union address was tonight.  Boring.  Let me know how that one goes haha. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 07:30:47 AM »

I didn't watch it but when you have it as news on every other network it's hard to avoid. Unless you turn your tv and radio off completely it's almost impossible.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 07:42:54 AM »
WTF is "relgion" anyway? 

Some kind of medicine that causes birth defects ? Genitalia of the aliens from the Regulus system? 

What is it? 

Until I find out, I'm gonna choose the gay satanists favored by the left, OK?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 08:36:21 AM »

Excellent post

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 08:38:03 AM »
WTF is "relgion" anyway?  

Some kind of medicine that causes birth defects ? Genitalia of the aliens from the Regulus system?  

What is it?  

Until I find out, I'm gonna choose the gay satanists favored by the left, OK?

Oh gee, sorry. "Religion". This why the left get owned to oblivion on a daily basis. You can't argue the point. moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 08:45:03 AM »
This why the left get owned to oblivion on a daily basis.

"The Left" owns the white house, and is making the voting base poorer every day (meaning more people vote dem).

For all that getting owned, they're still dictating the direction of America and worsening our standard of living, year by year.

I'd much prefer a world where Liberals are bragging about "owning" the conseravtives, and we have a repub in the white house, and entitlements & poverty are actually shrinking.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 09:23:25 AM »
"The Left" owns the white house, and is making the voting base poorer every day (meaning more people vote dem).

For all that getting owned, they're still dictating the direction of America and worsening our standard of living, year by year.

I'd much prefer a world where Liberals are bragging about "owning" the conseravtives, and we have a repub in the white house, and entitlements & poverty are actually shrinking.

Yeah, but the problem is people like you who "prefer" for something to occur, but never do anything for "it" to occur.

Case in point. You couldn't muster the time or energy to vote for Ron Paul eventhough you claimed you agreed with most of what he said.

When 2016 rolls around you will be the first one in line to vote for hillary wearing your N.O.W. blouse and your GLAAD headband.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »
Oh gee, sorry. "Religion". This why the left get owned to oblivion on a daily basis. You can't argue the point. moron

Coach, arguing with you about politics is futile.  

Oooh, I'm a moron?  Well, at least I don't need more than than one try to spell "religion", ya meathead.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »
Yeah, but the problem is people like you who "prefer" for something to occur, but never do anything for "it" to occur.

Case in point. You couldn't muster the time or energy to vote for Ron Paul eventhough you claimed you agreed with most of what he said.

When 2016 rolls around you will be the first one in line to vote for hillary wearing your N.O.W. blouse and your GLAAD headband.

Weird example.   RP skipped FL.  I would have driven 45 minutes to *try* to circumvent the BS florida rules on voting in primaries. 

What's funny is that you and I probably agree on 85 or 90% of the issues.  I'm way less punchable than a true liberal, pissing oneself in protest, calling for gun bans, occupying wall street, etc.