Author Topic: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana  (Read 26289 times)

alabama ftw

Re: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »
He smokes the same rock that the pigmented folks in Gary Indiana live on?
Is that how them smart folks do that science thang?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »
I've personally experienced demonic oppression, know pastors that have witnessed demonic possession and know very well that the greatest strategy in spiritual warfare is convincing others of the nonexistence of all of it.

you should watch derren browns documentary on those so called pastors

we call them con men over here

life is a series of random events

thats it folks
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
Where is George Zimm when you need him? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2014, 12:52:04 PM »
you should watch derren browns documentary on those so called pastors

we call them con men over here

life is a series of random events

thats it folks

No, it was Pazuzu, and the power of Christ compelled him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2014, 12:58:39 PM »

I`d hit it.  :D

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2014, 12:59:44 PM »

I`d hit it.  :D
you're not hungry, you're starving! Is there a contest coming soon?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2014, 01:00:58 PM »
I`d exorcise the demons out of her quick,fast,and in a hurry!

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2014, 01:07:26 PM »
You gentlemen keep thinking I'm trolling or joking when I talk about this stuff. This is stuff is real. Not a fairy tale like some of you numbskulls like to believe. It's all fun and games till your crying for Christ and The Most High (God) because you're seeing shit you didn't believe in. We're entering weird times and you need to be ready for it.

There's a reason my people, the Hebrews wrote the Bible. And there's a reason, I'm telling you all this stuff like a broken record. It's to save your souls. Take heed.

1st thing Story is all bullcrap, second your people? Hebrews?? wrote the bible?!! lol.. ok..
 The bible is a collection of books written by earlier books from the land of Sumeria(the earliest people to form Sumer where early Assyrians who in no way where african, this is said by my Iraqian University Teacher).
The later 2nd testament was written and heavily manipulated to control people, it was used as an great political/war tool.
If you want to know some truth behind Jesus read the Quran, who since the beginning of it's written has never been manipulated or pampered(I'm not a muslim).
Extra dimensional exists, there's no real evidence but I'll believe since I've myself experience it.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2014, 01:50:46 PM »
There's a reason my people, the Hebrews wrote the Bible. And there's a reason, I'm telling you all this stuff like a broken record. It's to save your souls. Take heed.

This black Hebrew thing is getting really tired, Wiggs  ::)  

And the demonic possession thing is total nonsense on every level.  For one, why do people think these extraordinarily powerful, intelligent beings would give a flying fuck about any of us?

I'm sorry, but we are relatively insignificant beings in a big, BIG universe.  It smacks of colossal arrogance for any person to think he/she has attracted the attention of a super-powerful, extradimensional entity who can find nothing better to amuse itself than make little black kids moonwalk up walls, speak with weird voices and make funny faces ::)  It begs countless questions ...

*as others noted, why can't this shit ever be recorded on film?
*why assail these people when they could just as easily possess the POTUS and make him press the red button or something?
*why focus all this attention on Earthlings?  I bet there are species in the cosmos that make us look like dogs or an even more simple-minded lifeform.  Surely said species have an even greater capacity to create carnage ... some of them might have mastered matter/anti-matter as a safe power source, and perhaps others still have found a way to achieve true FTL travel.  If _I_ was a demon, I wouldn't be fucking about with that poor old woman and some of her piss-ant kids; I'd be off possessing the Borg and wreaking havoc on a galactic scale.

P.S. -- I've read a bunch of your warnings and none of them came to pass.  Remember 12-21-2012?

I know you're probably smoking a shitload of herb and just having fun getting a rise outta Getbiggers, buddy, but really ... like the Hebrew stuff, it is getting very old, even as a piss-take.  The end of the world isn't imminent.  Only an egomanic believes he will be a part of such a grand event.  Like Eliot wrote, the world won't end with a bang; it will end with a whimper, and we all know it to be true.  

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
TNE END IS NIGH!!!! WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2014, 02:12:12 PM »
You gentlemen keep thinking I'm trolling or joking when I talk about this stuff. This is stuff is real. Not a fairy tale like some of you numbskulls like to believe. It's all fun and games till your crying for Christ and The Most High (God) because you're seeing shit you didn't believe in. We're entering weird times and you need to be ready for it.

"Yeah REAL" like other Wiggs predictions, how is Ison in those days  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:17 PM »
You are lucky that they don't have an IQ test for securitygaurds.

Over 10 years of military service,high education & ONLY shit job at the end  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2014, 07:06:13 AM »
What science can not explain it simply ignores it. It doesn't mean it isn't real.

alabama ftw

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »
What science can not explain it simply ignores it. It doesn't mean it isn't real.
is that you professor wiggs? Only wiggs and maybe coach has the ability to say something so ignorant.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2014, 07:24:18 AM »
And nobody recorded it on their cell phone? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2014, 07:30:09 AM »

I could tell you all kinds of shit that's happened to me. But if I ever tell anyone they think I'm crazy so I keep my mouth shut.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2014, 07:36:03 AM »

If you are so highly educated, how come you have such a shitty job?

This has to be one of the dumbest questions ive ever read on here.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2014, 07:37:13 AM »
I've personally experienced demonic oppression, know pastors that have witnessed demonic possession and know very well that the greatest strategy in spiritual warfare is convincing others of the nonexistence of all of it.

Hmm yes *nods sagely*

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2014, 07:48:23 AM »
Hmm yes *nods sagely*

Sarcastic mockery is merely par for the course in my day-to-day.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2014, 08:48:30 AM »
Sarcastic mockery is merely par for the course in my day-to-day.

Sometimes its hard to balance 'not throwing your pearls before swine' and God's commandment to 'always be ready to give a defense'....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2014, 09:14:14 AM »
Sometimes its hard to balance 'not throwing your pearls before swine' and God's commandment to 'always be ready to give a defense'....

Yes it is......yes it is.   

And knowing when to "shake off the dust of your feet" and to "do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers".

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2014, 09:21:24 AM »
Yes it is......yes it is.   

And knowing when to "shake off the dust of your feet" and to "do all this for the sake of the Good News in order to share what it offers".

Haha exactly.

I have a lot of dust on my feet, and it's not from barefoot squats in the filthy squat rack lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2014, 09:29:44 AM »
::)
Have you read your own posts? You are even dumber then Soul Chruser and Coach.

If you are so highly educated, how come you have such a shitty job?

You gotta put some hard work in to out stupid those two.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2014, 09:40:41 AM »
And nobody recorded it on their cell phone? 

I know right???!!! They seem to get every naked crack addict, teacher fighting kid and drunk asshole on camera but a kid walking up walls and no one busted out the ol iPhone?...bullshit.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2014, 10:07:34 AM »

You havent ever said anything some people didnt already know. Youre not special. You are not a messenger. And the word "Adam" using hebrew and biblical translations translates to "ruddy in the face; red in the face; red complexion" which is talking about the blood seen in his face which you can only see on a person belonging to the white race.

Hope this helps.