Author Topic: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana  (Read 26454 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2014, 06:56:41 AM »
If it were Adam and Steve, we would all still be living in the Garden of Eden.  Steve would have never eaten that apple knowing he was going to get ass fucked later.

Gold.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:01 AM »
I just wonder why Satan and demons never go after the people who don't believe in God already... They should be easy to turn to his will.

Maybe they are already turned.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2014, 07:00:12 AM »

Prophetic words.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2014, 07:03:52 AM »
Maybe they are already turned.

I don't think I'm possessed by any demon... That's just my own personal opinion of course.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2014, 07:17:03 AM »
Not saying that you are, just stating that people turning their backs to religion all around the world were influenced by the work of satan. It doesn't mean people are good or bad, it means they have fallen on his web.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »
I wonder if you have done those things for the myriad of other Gods?  And if not, why not?

Don't tell me of the thousands of GODS you have stumbled onto the one true GOD !

Easy answer, God says he is one and that there are no others gods.  I've experienced Jesus Christ in my life exactly as outlined in scripture because I came to him humbly in surrender on his terms.  That's where the ultimate proof of his existence is found and it thereby validates that other "gods" and "faiths" are false.  No other "faith" or "religion" has Jesus Christ who has demonstrated who he is and reaffirms that demonstration in lives of believers today.  Knowing Jesus Christ requires proactivity, humilty, surrender and honesty on our part.....refuse to abide by his terms and you remove yourself from the ability to fully understand. 

But what about other faiths that claim miracles and other claims of supernatural acts?  Fits perfectly within this thread.....those "miracles" and "supernatural acts" are demonically-based.....plain and simple.  The Holy Spirit that indwells believers helps the believer discern between what is of God and what is not.

As always I'm happy to discuss further, but perhaps the religion board would be best for that.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:04 AM »
I just wonder why Satan and demons never go after the people who don't believe in God already... They should be easy to turn to his will.

Because the ones who dont believe in the only God that has existed amd will ever exist satan already has got them.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2014, 08:11:39 AM »
Easy answer, God says he is one and that there are no others gods.  I've experienced Jesus Christ in my life exactly as outlined in scripture because I came to him humbly in surrender on his terms.  That's where the ultimate proof of his existence is found and it thereby validates that other "gods" and "faiths" are false.  No other "faith" or "religion" has Jesus Christ who has demonstrated who he is and reaffirms that demonstration in lives of believers today.  Knowing Jesus Christ requires proactivity, humilty, surrender and honesty on our part.....refuse to abide by his terms and you remove yourself from the ability to fully understand. 

But what about other faiths that claim miracles and other claims of supernatural acts?  Fits perfectly within this thread.....those "miracles" and "supernatural acts" are demonically-based.....plain and simple.  The Holy Spirit that indwells believers helps the believer discern between what is of God and what is not.

As always I'm happy to discuss further, but perhaps the religion board would be best for that.

Yes as was the case when Pharoahs highest magicians used their black magic amd sorcery amd lost against Moses. I'm sure the egyptians wrote about that encounter and also the false god/demon they prayed to at the time..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2014, 08:48:08 AM »
Can you explain the difference between demonic oppression compared to possession?

Also, what was your personal experience?

I’ll do my best.

Demonic oppression is a term that defines the activities of those spiritual enemies of God (demons) who seek to oppress both believers and nonbelievers alike so that they will pull or turn from God’s will for their lives and engage in sinful behavior.  Tactics of oppression play upon the person’s emotions and recognized weaknesses….it is spiritual warfare so strategy is employed.   Fear, dread, anxiety, disconnection, addiction, anger, bitterness, jealousy are all used to oppress individuals (not an exhaustive list of tactics by any means).    From my personal experience I’ve experienced a number of things I could speak about in length, but in short I’ve experienced recurring/irrational nightmares, irrational fear, irrational anxiety, desires for suicide, irrational anger and constantly questioning “are you really a Christian”.    These have all been experienced at different times in my life and have been utilized by the enemy based upon my circumstance.    C.S.Lewis’ book “The Screwtape Letters” is a wonderful portrayal of demonic oppression written from the perspective of demons at the helm of the oppression.

Demonic possession is literally when a demon takes possession of a person and that person becomes a shell or host for the demon(s).  The majority of cases I’ve read about are based on people already deeply engaged in occult practices like witchcraft, voodoo, santeria, Satanism, etc…. In these instances people entrenched in these behaviors will become hosts for demons and their thoughts and actions controlled by demons because the person possessed is no longer in control.  Possession implies ownership and those poor folks that succumb to possession no longer fully own who they are as individuals.   These demons can speak through them and suppress who they are as I mentioned.  It’s nothing I ever desire to see in person.  Believers in Christ cannot be possessed by demons because they belong to God.

As I type these words I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit with me.

For those that don’t know Christ I urge you to come to him and consider who is he and what he’s done for you.  He loves you and  wants to enter into an unbreakable relationship with you and help deliver you from your sin.  I urge those that don’t know him and that would like to know him to pray that God reveal himself to you.  He loves you more than you know and it’s never too late to surrender fully.

Romans 10:9
9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2014, 08:54:39 AM »
Christianity has a very narrow band when it comes to the "supernatural".
It seems keen on keeping believers from biting off more that they can chew in an array of varying topics.
It's strength lies in a conservative and critical  viewpoint so no wonder that "modern" man is keen on eradicating it because responsibility has lost all meaning.
Weakness is lack of options to form a solid base.

Regarding entities - only had "clashes" in lucid dreams... interesting but also frightening. Made me realize that besides having doubts in the bible, Jesus is something very special and therefor the "multitudes" are keen in erasing his unique legacy.

tom joad

• Getbig V

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2014, 08:58:45 AM »
Man of Steel, I appreciate you taking the effort to answer questions.

From my understanding, non-Christians will not make it to heaven/salvation, correct?  Seems harsh.  2/3 of the world's population will be eternally damned, just for being born into the wrong culture.

Am I mistaken? Please clarify

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
I’ll do my best.

Demonic oppression is a term that defines the activities of those spiritual enemies of God (demons) who seek to oppress both believers and nonbelievers alike so that they will pull or turn from God’s will for their lives and engage in sinful behavior.  Tactics of oppression play upon the person’s emotions and recognized weaknesses….it is spiritual warfare so strategy is employed.   Fear, dread, anxiety, disconnection, addiction, anger, bitterness, jealousy are all used to oppress individuals (not an exhaustive list of tactics by any means).    From my personal experience I’ve experienced a number of things I could speak about in length, but in short I’ve experienced recurring/irrational nightmares, irrational fear, irrational anxiety, desires for suicide, irrational anger and constantly questioning “are you really a Christian”.    These have all been experienced at different times in my life and have been utilized by the enemy based upon my circumstance.    C.S.Lewis’ book “The Screwtape Letters” is a wonderful portrayal of demonic oppression written from the perspective of demons at the helm of the oppression.

Demonic possession is literally when a demon takes possession of a person and that person becomes a shell or host for the demon(s).  The majority of cases I’ve read about are based on people already deeply engaged in occult practices like witchcraft, voodoo, santeria, Satanism, etc…. In these instances people entrenched in these behaviors will become hosts for demons and their thoughts and actions controlled by demons because the person possessed is no longer in control.  Possession implies ownership and those poor folks that succumb to possession no longer fully own who they are as individuals.   These demons can speak through them and suppress who they are as I mentioned.  It’s nothing I ever desire to see in person.  Believers in Christ cannot be possessed by demons because they belong to God.

For those that don’t know Christ I urge you to come to him and consider who is he and what he’s done for you.  He loves you and  wants to enter into an unbreakable relationship with you and help deliver you from your sin.  I urge those that don’t know him and that would like to know him to pray that God reveal himself to you.  He loves you more than you know and it’s never too late to surrender fully.

9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Why the ultimatum?

why does god allow this? why is the devil alive? why even create him? wouldn't god know he would fall and bring evil into the world? wait that makes no sense, probably because it's made up, a made up fairytale of epic proportions.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »
I’ll do my best.

Excellent post ma' man.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2014, 10:19:07 AM »
Because the ones who dont believe in the only God that has existed amd will ever exist satan already has got them.

That's not what Christianity says.

You have to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior to get into heaven according to them.

Believing in "God", doesn't get it done.

Of course Christianity is just what it is... Everyone isn't a Christian.

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2014, 10:24:47 AM »
Someone should call this guy.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2014, 11:27:33 AM »
HOLY FUCK.

Look at the stupid in this thread. voodoo and witchcraft leads to demonic possesion. You realize witches aren't real right? witchcraft is all nonsense, as if voodoo.

MOS you sound like a nutcase dude.

Maybe it's not the devil but just you, it's all on you, people like to have an out, I was tempted etc. Religion is the opium of the dull.

CS lewis wrote a book from a demons perspective? LMAO. are their any grown ups on this site?

I am writing a book from the perspective of a windrammer as a fuck my way through the universe, boucning through dimensions spreading voodoo and witchcraft.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2014, 11:30:12 AM »
Religion is the only thing I know of that provides a more complex answer then the question begs. Past anxieties? it's the devil in another dimension pullin on your heart strings, not just failure and a unique combination of nature and nuture.

How did this all begin. Religions answer to the simplest most fundamental question is to posit a hypercomplex being to explain everything, the answer brings more questions then it answers. for one, things progress in complexity, so in order to explain the universe, they create an super being it is foreign to reason and order.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2014, 12:03:13 PM »
Man of Steel, I appreciate you taking the effort to answer questions.

From my understanding, non-Christians will not make it to heaven/salvation, correct?  Seems harsh.  2/3 of the world's population will be eternally damned, just for being born into the wrong culture.

Am I mistaken? Please clarify

This is a big question.  First, I must offer that scripture is not completely clear on this issue in that it is not laid out in one book, chapter or passage of scripture.

Further, this question often focuses directly or indirectly on 5 categories of people:  

-   those of the old testament that came before Christ
-   those in general that have never heard the gospel of Christ
-   those born into cultures with non-Christian religions/faiths
-   children and babies
-   mentally handicapped individuals

The first category concerns those folks of OT that never new Christ.    If Christ is the “way, truth and life” and only through him is salvation attained how can OT believers in God attain salvation?   As it states in scripture, Abraham believed in God and to him was credited righteousness…..it was Abraham’s faith that was key despite Mosaic law not yet being given to man.    The Israelites given Mosaic law atoned for their sins and were aligned with God via the sacrifice of the prime specimens of their herds and flocks.  The blood atonement acted as a temporary covering for sin until Christ came and provided the ultimate sacrifice on calvary’s cross that paid the debt for all sins past, present and future.

The second and third category concerns those in general that have never heard the gospel of Christ and those born into cultures raised in non-Christian religions/faiths .  Here we look to the primary traits of God in love, grace, justice and mercy.   This is not an exhaustive list of God’s traits, but those most often associated with him.   It’s within God’s justice that we find the word “just”.   God’s justice is grounded in him being just in that he will always do what is good and correct.   It was the apostle Paul that said all people instinctively know of God’s existence through his creation and that people that don’t know God instinctively know his law as their consciences and thoughts accuse them of wrong  doing or tell them they are doing right.  Given that God is a just God he will judge those persons that have never heard the gospel according to what has been revealed to them and according to how righteously they lived.  In this instance I must trust in the righteous justice of God since he has revealed he has already revealed his love, grace and mercy to me.  On a sidenote, I wanted to mention that Buddha was born into the Hindu culture and of his own volition rejected the caste sytem and formed his own path of enlightenment.

The fourth and fifth categories concern children and the mentally handicapped.  I group them together given their inherent innocence.   When I read about King David’s child with Bathsheba passing away and David suggesting that as a believer he would he see his child again in God’s kingdom it affirmed for me the innocence of children and others with disabilities that prevent them from making an honest choice about sin and Christ in their lives.  They don’t need salvation because being saved by grace through Christ means we are saved from the wrath/judgment of God.  The innocents need not fear God’s wrath for they are without blame or need for judgment.   “Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. Then he said, ‘I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.  So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.’”  Christ also indicated how severely those that cause the children (the little ones) to fall into sin would be judged.  The children are lead into sin and out of innocence.   Further, the primary attributes of God (justice, love, grace and mercy) don’t jive together if the innocents are separated eternally from him after their death.    As believers in Christ we are saved by grace through faith and thereby justified and deemed righteous….like the innocents who are inherently righteous we become like the them through Christ.

I should note that this is why outreach and missionary work is so crucial in today's churches.  What's the point of believing in Christ if believers sit idle and not share his good news?

Again, this isn’t an exhaustive reply, but here it is for what it’s worth.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2014, 12:14:43 PM »
Why the ultimatum?

why does god allow this? why is the devil alive? why even create him? wouldn't god know he would fall and bring evil into the world? wait that makes no sense, probably because it's made up, a made up fairytale of epic proportions.

In short, by allowing the antithesis of God to enter into his creation we are given the purest opportunity to freely choose to accept or reject Jesus Christ.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2014, 12:15:08 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2014, 12:15:21 PM »
HOLY FUCK.

Look at the stupid in this thread. voodoo and witchcraft leads to demonic possesion. You realize witches aren't real right? witchcraft is all nonsense, as if voodoo.

MOS you sound like a nutcase dude.

Maybe it's not the devil but just you, it's all on you, people like to have an out, I was tempted etc. Religion is the opium of the dull.

CS lewis wrote a book from a demons perspective? LMAO. are their any grown ups on this site?

I am writing a book from the perspective of a windrammer as a fuck my way through the universe, boucning through dimensions spreading voodoo and witchcraft.

The introduction of ad hominem arguments serve as red flags indicating that fruitful discussion is most likely at an end.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2014, 01:11:47 PM »
The introduction of ad hominem arguments serve as red flags indicating that fruitful discussion is most likely at an end.

yep

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2014, 01:18:40 PM »
Coach, get the fuck in here...

A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana – The Details Are Almost Too Horrifying to Believe

A terrified mother claims she watched in horror as her demon-possessed 9-year-old son walked backwards up a wall and ceiling. Her claims would be easy to dismiss if a child services case worker and a nurse weren’t reportedly there to witness it all.
A Real Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana – The Details Are Almost Too Horrifying to Believe

(Screengrab via Daily Mail)

Latoya Ammons claims all three of her children showed signs of being possessed, including “evil” smiles and strangely deep voices, the Indianapolis Star reports. The mother says she also witnessed her 12-year-old daughter levitating in their Gary, Ind., home.

Strangely enough, the scary-sounding incident is outlined in official documents. Further, Gary police Capt. Charles Austin told the Star that he is a “believer” after making several visits to the home and interviewing witnesses. He first thought the family was making stories up as part of a get-rich-quick scheme.

Ammons’ home was “exorcized” by a catholic priest in a number of ceremonies that were reportedly authorized by the Diocese of Gary. The story apparently became so believable that officers with the police department said they were too scared to stay at the house and some city officials wouldn’t even step foot on the property.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Guess she does not have skype.

Gracie Rules

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2014, 02:08:25 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25943051

A US police captain says he believed a story about a woman who claimed her children were possessed by demons.

Latoya Ammons, from Indiana, said her three children walked up walls, levitated and spoke in voices.

Official reports filed in 2012 backed up her claims, with psychologists stating that they saw the nine-year-old child speak in "different deep voices" and walk "up the wall backwards".

"He flipped over and landed on his feet," they added.

Gary Police Captain Charles Austin, who has more than 35 years of experience, said he had been convinced by the story.

According to a local newspaper, the Indianapolis Star, he described himself as a "believer" after visiting the house and interviewing Ms Ammons and her family.

'Growling noises'
Official Indiana state documents detail more events, apparently witnessed by medical experts and those outside the family.

The children's names were removed from the papers to protect their identities.

Continue reading the main story
[The] children [may be] performing for the mother and... she's encouraging the behaviour

Unnamed witness
"Medical staff reported they observed the children and heard the seven-year-old making growling noises and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"They observed [name blank] lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him."

The report also detailed the time when the seven-year-old "walked up the wall" in front of a number of medical professionals.

"[Name blank] began to have a weird smile on his face and he charged at the grandmother's stomach and head butted her several times until she grabbed his hands and started praying.

"[He] was speaking in a different deep voice saying 'It's time to die,' 'l will kill you,' and staring around the room.

"[He] had the weird grin on his face and began to walk backwards while the grandmother was holding his hand and he walked up the wall backwards while holding the grandmother's hand and he never let go.

"He flipped over and landed on his feet in front of the grandmother and sat down in the chair."

'Dark shadows'
At other times Ms Ammons said she saw her daughter "levitate" out of her bed, while the 12-year-old also reported being "thrown across the room and grabbed by dark shadows".

Elsewhere in the reports, it shows that an unnamed witness had suggested the "mother may have mental health concerns".

Continue reading the main story
Whenever you would praise God in Latin, no reaction. But you start condemning the demon, condemning the evil spirit, all of a sudden she [the child] is reacting to that

Hospital chaplain
Rev Mike Maginot
They also said it may be that the "children are performing for the mother and that she's encouraging the behaviour".

The three children were removed from the family home by authorities after the reports were filed.

According to the Indianapolis Star, the day after the children were taken from Ammons, the hospital chaplain called on Rev Mike Maginot to carry out an exorcism on the children and their mother.

"Whenever you would praise God in Latin, no reaction," he said.

"But you start condemning the demon, condemning the evil spirit, all of a sudden she [the child] is reacting to that."

The children were returned six months later when the problems subsided.

There are now new tenants in the property and the landlord has not received any further reports of demonic possession.