Author Topic: Daily Beast's Sally Kohn Wants Lesbian Disney Princesses  (Read 4798 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Daily Beast's Sally Kohn Wants Lesbian Disney Princesses
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
Don't drag me into the choice..born that way argument. I have no idea. However its not natural and they aren't the majority. Why the hell do I need gay princesses..because some dyke needs her daily affirmation that dykehood..whether by birth or choice is awsome and natural. Be gay..gay it up...don't spread it all over the place.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2014, 02:54:55 PM »
Don't drag me into the choice..born that way argument. I have no idea. However its not natural and they aren't the majority. Why the hell do I need gay princesses..because some dyke needs her daily affirmation that dykehood..whether by birth or choice is awsome and natural. Be gay..gay it up...don't spread it all over the place.

I am not trying to drag you into that argument.  I was just being sarcastic.

Its not the majority and its not normal.  So what?  They have a market for it and its a free country.  Good for them.

PS:  I would hope you don't need any kind of princess at this point in your life.  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 02:57:53 PM »
Yeah but come on...its all over the place. Besides if gays are going to be true to themselves...those "princesses" better be 300lbs shebeasts wearing docs and chains...otherwise its all bullshit. There are like 10 hot lesbians...its like the yeti..might exist but nobody has really ever seen one.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 02:58:27 PM »
The above is not a trap post pages of hot lesbian....thats what the rest of the internet is for.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 03:09:11 PM »
Yeah but come on...its all over the place. Besides if gays are going to be true to themselves...those "princesses" better be 300lbs shebeasts wearing docs and chains...otherwise its all bullshit. There are like 10 hot lesbians...its like the yeti..might exist but nobody has really ever seen one.

I know a few hot lesbians.  i don't know about you.  I also know some pretty butchy ones too.  But by the same standard you just set for those lesbo princesses, you should also do it with the straight 200-300lb  women lol

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2014, 03:24:50 PM »
Don't drag me into the choice..born that way argument. I have no idea......
and that is where you should have stopped.
butt, no, you continued.
just like fox and friends; they begin their sentences with 'i dont know for sure but....' and away we go with opinions.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2014, 03:43:17 PM »
You know.....

the entire human race might be gay. 

Think about it....

99% of all culture is hetero based.  Yet people still "choose" to be gay.  Imagine how many more people will "choose" to smoke pole when the leftest gay agenda takes over all the way down to:

Little Boy Blue.....  He "choose" to do it and got paid for it too!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 10:40:13 PM »
I haven't seen much of Sally Kohn but she seems like one of those irritating over-compensating for her own insecurity by being too dude-like lesbians.  Hard to imagine hanging out with her.

Rachel Maddow, OTH, seems normal and secure to me.  I've heard she's from the Bay Area, CA (like me) so maybe I'm just responding to the familiar way she speaks?  I don't know.

What I do know is I would do Rachel if she looked as hot as she did in her yearbook pic:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »
You know.....

the entire human race might be gay. 

Think about it....

99% of all culture is hetero based.  Yet people still "choose" to be gay.  Imagine how many more people will "choose" to smoke pole when the leftest gay agenda takes over all the way down to:

Little Boy Blue.....  He "choose" to do it and got paid for it too!

No shit.  Once the left makes it acceptable and even fashionable to be gay, all the heteros will be choosing to be fabulous and trendy.  People can't help but to make choices based on what is popular and what peer pressure is leading them too.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 06:59:31 PM »
Kids don't need to be exposed to this shit period.

This.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »
ugly lezbos should not be on tv or in shows

only hot women