Author Topic: Fighting in the gym!  (Read 38531 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Fighting in the gym!
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2006, 02:35:17 PM »
Sarcasm would beat you senseless you homo.

Wrong, cun t. He would WANT to beat me off senselessly, but I'm straight, so I won't let him ;D. I know that he has beaten you off senselessly-and vice versa-so I do know you can verify his skills at it ;D.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2006, 03:15:07 PM »
My gym fight experiences are a little more serious, sad to say.

Due to a few problems among a few bodybuilders in the gym, the problem was taken outside and resulted in the death of one and eventually the death of the other.

Then another up and coming lifter got in a scrap that put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Tough guys, tough gym, tough times.

^Some lessons must be learned the hardway.

That's life.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2006, 03:30:52 PM »
be careful of ninja's

they're deadly

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2006, 03:36:50 PM »
be careful of ninja's

they're deadly

ROFL.. Yeah, they're sneaky and lethal
I am a mini beast

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2006, 04:31:56 PM »
You've posted that picture 15 times today alone. Enough allready.
Z

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
please
bodybuildersreality.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2006, 06:43:41 PM »
Sarcasm would beat you senseless you homo.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2006, 08:27:07 PM »

Dude, tell your momma that she should eat some protein, with those veggies. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2006, 12:18:41 AM »

My gut says that sheep is faking an orgasm for Jamie...... :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »
Once during an argument two guys were having at the gym one said "you wanna dance" I thought that was funny ;D
I am a big baby

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2008, 10:04:06 PM »
I am seen 2 in my time.

One was when a female powerlifter was doing squats, and a guy came up behind her and made motions like he was fucking her from behind, with a few guys all around laughing.

After her set, she was so mad that she picked up a 2.5kg plate, and whacked it across the head of the guy who was doing this.

The second one was between 2 powerlifters. One a national champion, and the other an outlaw bikie dude who was also a powerlifter (although not as good, and primarily a guy who like to bench big and have big arms). They had a dispute (can't recall what it was over now), and after a few harsh words were exchanged they agreed "to take it outside". The bikie guy won that one.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2008, 02:10:27 AM »

After her set, she was so mad that she picked up a 2.5kg plate, and whacked it across the head of the guy who was doing this.

awesome!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2008, 07:25:55 AM »
I don't know about fighting (no one has ever given me a problem at the gym) but I came close to strangling an employee at golds.

I was incline pressing 100 pound dumbells and I kind of slammed them down after my final set.

now normally I pick my weights up all the time but I was fucking exhausted... and the gym floor was literally covered with many many unracked dumbells.

so I said fuck it.. and left them.

next thing I know this midget employee taps me on the shoulder once I had walked all the way across the gym.... and said - are those your dumbells? the guy's pointing to about 50 fucking pair of dumbells...

so I said which ones? he said the 100's.... I swear to god I wanted to squeeze the head right off his body... the guy started looking nervous as I intensely stared into his eyes for a good 30 seconds without saying a word..

I really thought I was going to lose it and mangle the fucker.

but common sense returned and my blood pressure began to lower a bit... so I grabbed him by the shoulder and said no problem, walked all the way back across the gym and racked my fucking dumbells.

the guy obviously watched me drop them and was pissed because he had quite a few dumbells to pick up and he was the only employee around.

I overheard him telling someone he thought I was going to actually kick his ass... i must have looked pissed.

but he was only doing his job I suppose... but he really didn't know how close he came.

something just came over me and I wasn't even sure myself what I was going to do... lol

Put your dumblbells away you lazy bastard.
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2008, 08:27:12 AM »
i saw a punk ass kid bump a large guy(there was plenty of room) while he was doing DB curls and the big guy dropped the weights and smacked the kid right upside the head. it was loud as hell. the high school kid was a punk who wore all his "baller" cloths while he was working out. XXXL jersey on with huge shoes with no laces and the kid might have weighed 170. the big dude just laughed as the little punk walked off with a pissed look. the kid came back and told the guy "your gonna be sorry" and the big dude said "get lost homo" as he was still curling.

i laughed for a week every time i thought of it.

8)
i didn't know you wore XXXL jersey's and unlaced shoes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2008, 08:54:59 AM »
I was driving to a big bodybuilding competition with my wife.  I was dialed in and then all of a sudden a swarm of 50 ninjas came out of nowhere and attacked.  I fought off 49 of them cleanly but the last one got in a good kick and fractured my arm right before I snapped his neck.  I was unable to compete in that competition.  I was ready to win it, some british fuck ended up winning.

In the mean time I have a signature line of natural supps that'll make you look like you're on the juice

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »
My gym fight experiences are a little more serious, sad to say.

Due to a few problems among a few bodybuilders in the gym, the problem was taken outside and resulted in the death of one and eventually the death of the other.

Then another up and coming lifter got in a scrap that put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Tough guys, tough gym, tough times.

Kinda on this topic too, it didnt happen at the gym, but the 2 kids were actually workout partners at the gym. There was a pub sort of place close to the gym , where people from th egym would usually go after and have post workout meals and shit and friday and sat nights alot of the same people would hang out there have drinks and shit...i was at the place at the time, but didnt see the beginning of it, but apparantly they had some drinks, and they were fucking around with eachother, now they were close friends too, and then one of them started talking about the other kid's sister and how hot she was etc, and the kid told his friend to not talk about his sis, but he kept saying how her sis was a piece of ass and he wouldnt mind banging her etc, all jokingly i guess, but the kid snapped and they started fighting, and the kid broke a beer bottle and ( i dont know on purpose or not), he stabbed the other kid in the neck and cut veins.. the kid later died  on the way to the hospital... fucking insane, it sounds cool and shit but its one of those images u wish you can erase

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »
How about being beaten up by a scrawny woman?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
Have you ever been in a fight at the gym, or close to it? Share!

Myself I haven't, closest I got was when I got into a verbal fight with the gym manager for bitching about me not showing my member card I ended up telling him to fuck himself and tore it apart and never went back

NO, and I wont unless I get randomly attacked and have no other option than to defend myself. Hate fighting.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2013, 12:35:04 AM »
Never

whitewidow

« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2013, 01:10:45 AM »
Yes I almost threw down with a guy who was hogging a machine.Most people have no problem letting another guy work in sets with them but this guy had a attitude so I started talking shit to him and was ready to teach his ass a lesson, but he calmed down and was cool about it.a very small percent of retards who are not used to working out in a gym.These guys just do not know how to work in sets with others and think just because they are on a machine they own it till they get off of it.Guys who have been working out in gyms their whole life know it is the correct thing to do and let people work in sets with them. friends or not that is gym-code.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 25, 2013, 09:01:34 AM »
well, ulysses garcia just got outta jail in early 89 and was training for the nationals (while working at paradise gym).  so one day some fool changes the radio station, no big deal. well ulysses was not happy.
"who the fuck changed the radio"? in a tony montana spic accent.
then the radio went silent. he came in to the gym and starts yelling "who tha fuck changed the radio"?
"dont fuck with that shit mang, sombady gonna get fucked up. Dont touch the fucking radio."  you could hear a mouse fart it was silent.  nothing came to blows or anything but it could have gotten ugly. ulysses was like 5'-5" and 220 fresh outta jail and juicing hard.  had to be there.
Delta I competed against Ulysses years ago in the Goldcoast! he was involved with the Miami River Cops!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
got close several times

with dirty arabs

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2013, 09:23:36 AM »
with dirty arabs

Are there other kinds?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2013, 09:25:36 AM »
Are there other kinds?
yes waxed and oiled up ones like nasser  ::)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2013, 09:25:56 AM »
Never

Yes thats how to bring up a 7 year old thread again