Author Topic: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics 8 months out  (Read 21607 times)

vatani

• Getbig II
2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics 8 months out
« on: January 28, 2014, 08:38:53 PM »
Stats are 20 yearsold Weighing 230 ATM im 8 months out from comp light as fuck for me but I got injured partial pec tear 20 or so weeks ago see other thread.

You guys reckon run test at 2 grams 100o with eq or 1000 deca or 600 eq and 600 deca iv just been hitting 2 grams test for last week need to add somthing also taking 2.5 Letro aday

And no I don't usually run this much shit never been over 2 g

dustin

Re: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 08:43:24 PM »
Well, you are certainly a man with muscles.

What kind of cycling experience do you have and what compounds do you normally like running? Whatever you're doing so far looks like it's working well. Adding more anabolics can only mean bigger and better results.

BTW, how is that letro not crippling you? Is it underdosed? Letro usually hits me one of two ways. I either feel it immediately and my joints are crippled the next day, so much so that I almost buckle in the shower and can barely push my blanket off in the morning. Or I don't feel anything until about a week in and I'm crippled. I'd probably lower the dose and add some aromasin in there. I think it's a better long term solution and you don't particularly need to obliterate estrogen when you attack the problem from that angle. A little estrogen's important for sexual function, as well as cardiovascular health.

If my knees and elbows don't feel destroyed from letro, it's my penis that turtles up and goes into hibernation. I really can't tolerate letro that well. I usually cut 2.5mg tablets in half and just take one EOD or every few days as needed.

vatani

• Getbig II
Re: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 08:49:13 PM »
Well, you are certainly a man with muscles.

What kind of cycling experience do you have and what compounds do you normally like running? Whatever you're doing so far looks like it's working well. Adding more anabolics can only mean bigger and better results.

BTW, how is that letro not crippling you? Is it underdosed? Letro usually hits me one of two ways. I either feel it immediately and my joints are crippled the next day, so much so that I almost buckle in the shower and can barely push my blanket off in the morning. Or I don't feel anything until about a week in and I'm crippled. I'd probably lower the dose and add some aromasin in there. I think it's a better long term solution and you don't particularly need to obliterate estrogen when you attack the problem from that angle. A little estrogen's important for sexual function, as well as cardiovascular health.

If my knees and elbows don't feel destroyed from letro, it's my penis that turtles up and goes into hibernation. I really can't tolerate letro that well. I usually cut 2.5mg tablets in half and just take one EOD or every few days as needed.

My standard bulker and highest dose pre this cycle was 750 test e 600 deca 350 - 500 tren 10 iu slin pwo, iv been using on and off since around 18. As far as the Letro I just thought since I'm taking so much shit need it to keep bloat off I get bad gyno and water retention fucks my bp

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Re: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics 8 months out
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
looking good. I run 3x the amount and don't have ur size. Eq if you want to be ripped / more vascular or deca for more size, that simple and since you are months out from comp, I'd go deca. At your size, I don't recommend a low dose of 600 for eq or deca. Make it a gram with at least 2g of test. But everyone is different, don't know what you can handle.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 09:41:06 PM »
Holy fuck you're jacked!!! :o

Personally, I would do 2g test, 1g deca this far out.... switch to EQ as you get closer to the show, but it's a matter of which drug you prefer.

What's the diet like big guy?

vatani

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 09:45:28 PM »
Holy fuck you're jacked!!! :o

Personally, I would do 2g test, 1g deca this far out.... switch to EQ as you get closer to the show, but it's a matter of which drug you prefer.

What's the diet like big guy?

Deca it is then

Well my bulking diet ATM is very clean ill slowy add more cals in as I don't wana gain to much fat

Meal 1 1 cup oats berry banana smothie 5 whole eggs

Meal 2 1 cup rice and chicken or mince

Meal 3 same

Pre workout shake 25 protein 25 carbs

Intra workout shake same as pre

Post workout shake 70 gram protein banana berry smothie

Meal 4 steak 1 cup rice

Meal 5 25o gram meat and veg

Meal 6 25o gram meat and veg

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 10:29:09 PM »
your left side looks stronger then your right side,are you left handed? usually it is the opposite. A tad narrow but that has nothing to do with the drugs you are taking just hit some more lat work and shoulder presses. You could jack up your EQ 200mg and your deca 200mg and see what happens,can't hurt, what kind of orals are you going to toss in closer to comp time?

vatani

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 10:32:41 PM »
your left side looks stronger then your right side,are you left handed? usually it is the opposite. A tad narrow but that has nothing to do with the drugs you are taking just hit some more lat work and shoulder presses. You could jack up your EQ 200mg and your deca 200mg and see what happens,can't hurt, what kind of orals are you going to toss in closer to comp time?

Lol my right side is bigger man, I don't expect to have big delts I havnt pressed more than 60 and lat raised more than 15 kg in 5 months

Well ill add tren and probly drop deca maby not to sure on orals iv never really ran them

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 01:50:09 PM »
That pic looks good bro, how tall are you?
8 months out....roughly 32 weeks is plenty of time.
Why are you running letro? and 2.5mg a day? imho arimidex at .5mg ed to even eod off season is plenty, and some guys even get away with none. I have never used letro except the last 2 weeks before a show, I dont even know anybody that used that much that far out from a contest(not bragging, but I have a lot of top nat comp. friends and ifbb pros, and have worked with top coaches) that much letro will fuck you up. You diet could use some tweeking, if the rest of you looks as lean as your arms shoulders do, you should be eating more food, especially post workout.

Chubz

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 04:34:56 PM »
All the way big dude!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 09:42:36 PM »
Stats are 20 yearsold Weighing 230 ATM im 8 months out from comp light as fuck for me but I got injured partial pec tear 20 or so weeks ago see other thread.

You guys reckon run test at 2 grams 100o with eq or 1000 deca or 600 eq and 600 deca iv just been hitting 2 grams test for last week need to add somthing also taking 2.5 Letro aday

And no I don't usually run this much shit never been over 2 g

holy mary, mother of god, where did this freak come from, wow, 20 years old? Dam impressive genetics here, not because he is huge or built for his age but because his structure can be favorable for bodybuilding, tiny joints, small bones, full muscle bellies, great insertion points, this guy will win shows, good fucken job so far bro, be conservative and don't mess this up by megadosing to early.

This is a future ifbb pro, no doubt.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 01:35:23 AM »
we haven't seen the legs or back though...

vatani

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 05:38:39 AM »
That pic looks good bro, how tall are you?
8 months out....roughly 32 weeks is plenty of time.
Why are you running letro? and 2.5mg a day? imho arimidex at .5mg ed to even eod off season is plenty, and some guys even get away with none. I have never used letro except the last 2 weeks before a show, I dont even know anybody that used that much that far out from a contest(not bragging, but I have a lot of top nat comp. friends and ifbb pros, and have worked with top coaches) that much letro will fuck you up. You diet could use some tweeking, if the rest of you looks as lean as your arms shoulders do, you should be eating more food, especially post workout.

Chubz
\

im 179 cm tall man thats around 5 ft 10 i think i am very prone to gyno but i have adex maby ill switch to that , i just thought with the ammount of shit i was running it would be necessary, Basically im adding cals in slowly to not get fat

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 05:48:12 AM »
yah.

looks good, but this is 3 gramms of gear :-\
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 05:50:41 AM »
yah.

looks good, but this is 3 gramms of gear :-\
but at only 20, not like he has been doing it for a long time at this rate.
true, legs make or break a physique.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 07:00:51 AM »
and the back.the back makes a stage winning physique more than anything else.

i overlooked hes only 20, this is very good results then.

go for it, thats the age to juice heavily 8)
n

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 07:05:48 AM »
and the back.the back makes a stage winning physique more than anything else.

i overlooked hes only 20, this is very good results then.

go for it, thats the age to juice heavily 8)
at 20 even if his legs or back is behind he have lots of years to improve them..beast

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 04:28:40 PM »
\

im 179 cm tall man thats around 5 ft 10 i think i am very prone to gyno but i have adex maby ill switch to that , i just thought with the ammount of shit i was running it would be necessary, Basically im adding cals in slowly to not get fat

Arimidex should be enough to combat gyno, if you are getting sensitive then throw in some letro. I would add more calories to your post workout, up the carbs to 2 cups of rice after training meal. The rest of the body pics would help also. so you are running 2000 grams of test and 600 grams eq and 600 grams of deca? I personally like running deca and eq together, I know a lot of people will argue till they are blue in the face one or the other, but for me they work great together. I never use orals except for the last 8 weeks of contest prep, besides anti estrogens.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 05:48:39 PM »
Arimidex should be enough to combat gyno, if you are getting sensitive then throw in some letro. I would add more calories to your post workout, up the carbs to 2 cups of rice after training meal. The rest of the body pics would help also. so you are running 2000 grams of test and 600 grams eq and 600 grams of deca? I personally like running deca and eq together, I know a lot of people will argue till they are blue in the face one or the other, but for me they work great together. I never use orals except for the last 8 weeks of contest prep, besides anti estrogens.

Would you see any point running and deca together?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »
rimidex cant stop gyno from deca and tren.

hope this helps
n

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 06:53:53 PM »
Would you see any point running and deca together?

If your asking deca and eq together, all I can say is it works for me. Like I said people will argue their science, I just know what works, Hany had me do it pre-contest and I swear by them together now.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15:20 AM »
Lol my right side is bigger man, I don't expect to have big delts I havnt pressed more than 60 and lat raised more than 15 kg in 5 months

Well ill add tren and probly drop deca maby not to sure on orals iv never really ran them

You look more vascular on the left side. maybe not bigger but def look more vascular on the left side. def good balance. I might throw in some Halo about 3-4 weeks before the show. use it all the way to the day of the show. damn 20 years old! Almost look like Flex Lewis did at 20 years old.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 02:54:01 AM »
at 20 even if his legs or back is behind he have lots of years to improve them..beast

Yup.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 04:46:53 AM »
hows the midsection looking,kid?

n

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 07:05:52 AM »
If your asking deca and eq together, all I can say is it works for me. Like I said people will argue their science, I just know what works, Hany had me do it pre-contest and I swear by them together now.

Meant to say primo and deca. Damn auto correct.