Author Topic: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics 8 months out  (Read 21703 times)

vatani

• Getbig II
Re: 2 grams of test 600 eq 600 deca new pics 8 months out
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2014, 06:26:38 PM »
dont ask for hgh sources here bro, you'll get flooded with nonsense pm

Hmm I have no idea were to get the shit and who to trust

Mods do pm please lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2014, 08:50:31 AM »
Hmm I have no idea were to get the shit and who to trust

Mods do pm please lol

Sorry man, we don't operate like that.

There are a lot of other boards that have good sources.

8)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2014, 08:56:09 AM »
yuou will soon get pms i think :D

btw, you and oth look very similiar face-wise 8)

yes the deviants do seem to crawl out from under their rocks when a younger fella who is "less seasoned" to the "ways" of the bodybuilding industry pops up  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2014, 05:10:28 AM »
here bro and i wish i had gh just so expensive

OK now post your birth certificate-just kidding. Simply amazing! You look incredinle for somebody at any age yet 20 years old. Why not think about going pro? If you have not competed yet you still have alot to learn,mostly posing routines and how to hold diffrent poses. You look great on just a small amount of gear, what you are taking is alot of gear to some people but it is not very high compared to guys your age that compete like bostin lloyd and other Bodybuilders. Your not even taking HGH and insulin wich will help your physique alot!

You are young so you probably do not make a fortune, USA name brand pharmaceutical HGH is what you want to buy but a kit of serostim or genotropin will run you close to 600$-750$ for a legit kit. 126IU's and 100Iu's for the genotropin. You might want to look into a very top motch chinese brand and you can pay as low as 100$ for 100IU's, and Insulin is dirt cheap and the long acting version can be sold over the counter at any pharmacy.

I would start using Insulin ASAP,no matter if you have HGH or not. With the extended release insulin you can buy over the counter at walmart.The #1 thing is to stay consistent and do as much as you can with what you have on hand. Even if you use insulin without HGH it will still help you heal quicker and insulin is pretty anablic so you will get some new pumps and new muscle mass. Insulin is the best/cheapest product you can buy over the counter(take advantage). You also know the insulin is 100% real where as the HGH you buy might be bunk.
Insulin is a much safer buy HGH and insulin of course do work synergistically but insulin will still work without HGH. Might as well start using the insulin ASAP.

Great job for being 20 years old! How long have you been using AAS? sorry if you already answered any of these questions but do you live in the states?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2014, 05:13:32 AM »
OK now post your birth certificate-just kidding. Simply amazing! You look incredinle for somebody at any age yet 20 years old. Why not think about going pro? If you have not competed yet you still have alot to learn,mostly posing routines and how to hold diffrent poses. You look great on just a small amount of gear, what you are taking is alot of gear to some people but it is not very high compared to guys your age that compete like bostin lloyd and other Bodybuilders. Your not even taking HGH and insulin wich will help your physique alot!

You are young so you probably do not make a fortune, USA name brand pharmaceutical HGH is what you want to buy but a kit of serostim or genotropin will run you close to 600$-750$ for a legit kit. 126IU's and 100Iu's for the genotropin. You might want to look into a very top motch chinese brand and you can pay as low as 100$ for 100IU's, and Insulin is dirt cheap and the long acting version can be sold over the counter at any pharmacy.

I would start using Insulin ASAP,no matter if you have HGH or not. With the extended release insulin you can buy over the counter at walmart.The #1 thing is to stay consistent and do as much as you can with what you have on hand. Even if you use insulin without HGH it will still help you heal quicker and insulin is pretty anablic so you will get some new pumps and new muscle mass. Insulin is the best/cheapest product you can buy over the counter(take advantage). You also know the insulin is 100% real where as the HGH you buy might be bunk.
Insulin is a much safer buy HGH and insulin of course do work synergistically but insulin will still work without HGH. Might as well start using the insulin ASAP.

Great job for being 20 years old! How long have you been using AAS? sorry if you already answered any of these questions but do you live in the states?

Does exogenous insulin use in a non-diabetic person suppress pancreatic insulin production, along the lines of testosterone suppression of the HPTA?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2014, 09:22:16 AM »
Does exogenous insulin use in a non-diabetic person suppress pancreatic insulin production, along the lines of testosterone suppression of the HPTA?

Not that I'd ever seen in my research.  The risk is in going hypoglycemic, which is a serious risk in its own right

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2014, 02:39:32 AM »

I myself would worry about that even though some do not worry about it. Like proudvirgin said you can also go hypoglycemic if you don't eat correctly right after a shot of Insulin. some people say no using insulin dosn't suppress pancreaticinsulin production but I would   be very careful using insulin if you are not Diabetic.If you diet perfectly it will help big time but it is still a very scary drug to use if you are not diebetic. Long term you might turn yourself into a diabetic. That is just my opinion as many people have diffrent opinions on this topic. My old guru didn;t think it would hurt me but he was the kind of gurur who would tell you to use anything to get an edge. If the

Anything your body is not used to and does not need will probably produce some side effects. I would recommend Insulin to guys who might have a chance of going pro like this vatani Kid. Vatani really does have the look to go pro especially if he is not even on HGH and insulin yet

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2014, 07:31:14 AM »
You haven't even seen his whole body front to back side to side, yet your telling him he can go pro?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2014, 08:06:26 AM »
You haven't even seen his whole body front to back side to side, yet your telling him he can go pro?

*pats head reassuringly* Yes, yes, your physique is very good too

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2014, 11:42:59 AM »
holy mary, mother of god, where did this freak come from, wow, 20 years old? Dam impressive genetics here, not because he is huge or built for his age but because his structure can be favorable for bodybuilding, tiny joints, small bones, full muscle bellies, great insertion points, this guy will win shows, good fucken job so far bro, be conservative and don't mess this up by megadosing to early.

This is a future ifbb pro, no doubt.

You said that about Bostin Lloyd.

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2014, 09:37:35 PM »

Yes.  That is why we try to prolong the need for insulin in diabetics and keep them on the oral meds.  Once they get on insulin their native production is lost.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2014, 03:48:03 AM »
It recovers really fast though, it's nothing like suppression of the HPTA really

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2014, 01:22:38 AM »

I think he has alot of time to go pro if he is 20 years old just by looking at his front. Even if he is lagging he has years to bring his weak parts up and this dude is not even using HGH and insulin so I have to say he has a good chance,maybe not pro but def somebody to watch out for.he is Not quite on your level yet bigro, but you have to admit the guy has potential.