Author Topic: am i missing out in life not drinking?  (Read 20453 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
am i missing out in life not drinking?
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:40:27 PM »
Nothing sucks more then when all your friends are drunk as fuck and your sober.

does it  really effect gains?  studies?

met a chick and her friend at the bar the other night I didn't touch a beer. she polished off 9, kept trying to pass me hers. I had just trained legs an hour and half before I met up with them...was like damn am I really gonna throw that entire workout down the toilet.

l

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: am i missing out in life not drinking?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 09:45:06 PM »
Don't go sober just to build more muscle, bro.... that's kinda sad.  Binge drinking 2-3x a month wont really impact you anyways, just gotta hold off the drunk munchies

Drinking makes you do things you wouldn't normally.  Good or bad, this makes for memorable times.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 09:46:23 PM »
Just take a long, hard look at Shizzo.  Then ask yourself again.   :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:48:43 PM »
Don't go sober just to build more muscle, bro.... that's kinda sad.  Binge drinking 2-3x a month wont really impact you anyways, just gotta hold off the drunk munchies

Drinking makes you do things you wouldn't normally.  Good or bad, this makes for memorable times.

Excellent post. Couple times a month in your youth won't hurt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 09:49:20 PM »
Flinestones, I rarely drink. I never understood the point of getting drunk. You either A) puke or B) make a fool of yourself.

I guess its fine to get a slight buzz to feel good, that won't ruin any gains.

But what is the sole purpose of getting drunk, anyway?

I see people at the bars get drunk and act like idiots.

If she was a good girl, she would like the fact that you lead a clean (besides the gear) lifestyle.

It seems like women do not appreciate a clean cut guy who doesnt drink, smoke, do drugs, or gamble, etc. If you do not do any of these things, youre looked upon as someone who does not know how to have fun.

I do not do any of those things (drink, smoke, drugs or gamble). I have no problem with people who do, its just not for me.

Flinestones, stick to your guns.
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »
Flinestones, I rarely drink. I never understood the point of getting drunk. You either A) puke or B) make a fool of yourself.

If she was a good girl, she would like the fact that you lead a clean (besides the gear) lifestyle.

It seems like women do not appreciate a clean cut guy who doesnt drink, smoke, do drugs, or gamble, etc. If you do not do any of these things, youre looked upon as someone who does not know how to have fun.

I do not do any of those things (drink, smoke, drugs or gamble). I have no problem with people who do, its just not for me.

This post brought to you by Asperger's

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 09:56:55 PM »
I like some beer with food, but I don't understand people that want to drink beer at a bar. Especially Light Beer? ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 09:58:16 PM »
This post brought to you by Asperger's

Wonderful comeback.

I do not have Asperger's at all.

I just do not see the point of doing any of that stuff. It never appealed to me. Sure Ill have a few beers. But why drink to the point of vomiting or something?  :-\ :-\
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 09:58:51 PM »
Bill Romanowski was on Colin Cowherd this AM.

He said he had 1/4 a class of wine, about 6 months ago.  And he felt it the next day. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 10:00:14 PM »

Wonderful comeback.

I do not have Asperger's at all.

I just do not see the point of doing any of that stuff. It never appealed to me. Sure Ill have a few beers. But why drink to the point of vomiting or something?  :-\ :-\

Wow first I was just joking but now I'm not so sure  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »
Wow first I was just joking but now I'm not so sure  :-\

This is getbig. Its impossible to tell who is joking and who is not.

For example, most people would think Vince Goodrums life is just one big joke. But in fact, he is serious in that he actually thinks he has a good physique and actually believes his business ventures thrive.
X

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 10:10:45 PM »

well said

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:05 PM »
for me.... wine offers a singular purpose.  it allows me to relax.   Often, it'll be 7pm, and I'll have to decide if I'm going to work another 6 hours, or spend 3 hours doing family thing, then work less.

Most nights, it's work.  But when i totally NEED to relax, a small glass of merlot will make me stop, smile, relax, and roll around on floor for a few hours.  So it's great for that.

ANY time I realize I'm drinking to alleviate stress, then it's time to kick that stress out.  Drink should be a happy thing.  And anything 3x or more should be limited to once a month, IMO.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:52 PM »
for me.... wine offers a singular purpose.  it allows me to relax.   Often, it'll be 7pm, and I'll have to decide if I'm going to work another 6 hours, or spend 3 hours doing family thing, then work less.

Most nights, it's work.  But when i totally NEED to relax, a small glass of merlot will make me stop, smile, relax, and roll around on floor for a few hours.  So it's great for that.

ANY time I realize I'm drinking to alleviate stress, then it's time to kick that stress out.  Drink should be a happy thing.  And anything 3x or more should be limited to once a month, IMO.

240, can you picture yourself cuddling on the couch with Queen Vissy while drinking some good wine and just laughing about your days together?
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 10:21:36 PM »

on the money. but you know what bro   I've learned to accept the fact that I'm just not  a likeable guy with women (at least not relationship wise).

I've had women tell me they want to be my girl within  the first night of knowing me, after having sex with me one time...to not wanting to talk to me after the second date.  

Used to bother me, but I don't give a shit anymore. Life is too short to try and entertain some female
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 10:24:59 PM »
on the money. but you know what bro   I've learned to accept the fact that I'm just not  a likeable guy with women (at least not relationship wise).

I've had women tell me they want to be my girl within  the first night of knowing me, after having sex with me one time...to not wanting to talk to me after the second date.  

Used to bother me, but I don't give a shit anymore. Life is too short to try and entertain some female

As long as you're okay with that, though I am wondering what you're doing/saying to make them react like that after the second date.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 10:30:27 PM »
I like some beer with food, but I don't understand people that want to drink beer at a bar. Especially Light Beer? ???

I have never understood why people drink beer when eating something, beer tastes horrible ugh! I only drink it for its effects. However I don't really drink that often, maybe 3-5 times a year I get really drunk. I hate hangovers and when I'm drunk I end up making a fool of myself, so that's why I don't do it that often, oh yeah, I also hate its taste.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »
I have never understood why people drink beer when eating something, beer tastes horrible ugh! I only drink it for its effects. However i don't really drink that often, maybe 3-5 times a year I get really drunk. I hate hangovers and when I'm drunk I end up making a fool of myself, so that's why i don't do it that oftenn.

beer does generally suck

There are microbrews that are actually good though, and don't taste like beer as we know it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 10:36:23 PM »
beer does generally suck

There are microbrews that are actually good though, and don't taste like beer as we know it.

RB, I wouldn't mind having a few beers with you and crossing swords in a drunken stupor.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »

RB, I wouldn't mind having a few beers with you and crossing swords in a drunken stupor.

Yes, I would fucking love a lesson from the Milf Master!!  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 11:16:17 PM »
Yes, I would fucking love a lesson from the Milf Master!!  8)

Tag team.

Maybe invite Tbombz over  :-X :-X :-X
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 11:35:07 PM »

As long as you're okay with that, though I am wondering what you're doing/saying to make them react like that after the second date.

last situation? ok here is how it happened.

before we had sex, right after she told me to take my pants off. I said hold up one minute...do you really want to do this so quickly?

and , she told me "I mean do you like me? be honest with me because I really like you do you think were rushing it?"

I thought about it...picked her up and fucked her anyways.

Later that night she told me that she would be my girl if I wanted her too. I told her I needed to think about it.  and  didn't call her until 7 days later...and I picked her up for a second date that night.

on the way to the club, she told me that she had left her phone in her friend's car and if we could swing by to get it. she borrowed my phone to call the guy, and I heard the guy say "who are you with"

she says "oh just a buddy of mine" while she grabs my hand. After she gets the phone from the guy...I notice she was acting funny.

So I  told her to get out of my car, and went downtown with my friends.

By the time I got to the parking lot of the  club, my buddy goes "yo bro you ok?"

I had a couple tears running down my face.

I  was like damn  guess I really liked her.  :-\
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 11:38:31 PM »
last situation? ok here is how it happened.

before we had sex, right after she told me to take my pants off. I said hold up one minute...do you really want to do this so quickly?

and , she told me "I mean do you like me? be honest with me because I really like you do you think were rushing it?"

I thought about it...picked her up and fucked her anyways.

Later that night she told me that she would be my girl if I wanted her too. I told her I needed to think about it.  and  didn't call her until 7 days later...and I picked her up for a second date that night.

on the way to the club, she told me that she had left her phone in her friend's car and if we could swing by to get it. she borrowed my phone to call the guy, and I heard the guy say "who are you with"

she says "oh just a buddy of mine" while she grabs my hand. After she gets the phone from the guy...I notice she was acting funny.

So I  called her a whore and dropped her off at a gas station.

By the time I got to the parking lot of the  club, my buddy goes "yo bro you ok?"

I had a couple tears running down my face.

I  was like damn  guess I really liked her.  :-\

Well, this is not your fault. Seems like she could not fess up to the guy that she was with another man. I find it interesting that she grabbed your hand. It was almost as if she was trying to say, "I am only telling him you're my buddy, but youre really something more."

I dont think you messed up. Clearly she may have also been interested in this other guy, despite her saying she wanted to be your girl.

Though I must admit that I laughed that you dropped her off at the gas station :)
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 12:10:25 AM »

Well, this is not your fault. Seems like she could not fess up to the guy that she was with another man. I find it interesting that she grabbed your hand. It was almost as if she was trying to say, "I am only telling him you're my buddy, but youre really something more."

I dont think you messed up. Clearly she may have also been interested in this other guy, despite her saying she wanted to be your girl.

Though I must admit that I laughed that you dropped her off at the gas station :)

If you had sex with a girl tonight. And she told you all that lovey dovey shit....And you ignored her phone call three days from now

two days after you ignore her phone call she's already moved on gone out and fucked some other guy.

Could you really take her back? I personally couldn't have sex with a girl again, knowing that she slept with someone after I had slept with her. Regardless of if we were in a committed  relationship or not.

l

sososue

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 12:14:43 AM »
If you had sex with a girl tonight. And she told you all that lovey dovey shit....And you ignored her phone call three days from now

two days after you ignore her phone call she's already moved on gone out and fucked some other guy.

Could you really take her back? I personally couldn't have sex with a girl again, knowing that she slept with someone after I had slept with her. Regardless of if we were in a committed  relationship or not.

You do realise that almost every girl you sleep with has slept with someone else dont you?
You sound to me like a 12 year old schoolboy.