Author Topic: cycle length and being shutdown: at what point(length) does it not matter anymor  (Read 1897 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
 What I'm trying to ask is there a difference between being shutdown @ 12 weeks and being shutdown @ 16 weeks? or shutdown @ 16 weeks and shutdown for a year?

Will being on longer mean it will take longer to recover when/if you decide to go off?

A

oni

• Getbig IV
I doubt there is any difference between 10 weeks and 10 months

falco

• Getbig V
It's only a matter of testicular shrinkage.

galeniko

• Getbig V
nah, you get shut down quickly after starting, but the main recovery happens quite fast post going off.

but the full recovery can take a long time, but you are "ok" withing fews after going off.

depends what ester was used long esters first need to clear, then recovery seems longer etc.

its not as bad as it reads on paper.

butt he gains, well, they will fade, but the look can temporarily be even better than when on.when the water is drawn out
n

nasum

• Getbig III
The truth is you probably sacrifice some endogenous testosterone production by going on steroids. Full recovery likely takes too long to be feasible.

The act of cycling is entirely counterproductive.

galeniko

• Getbig V
yes, full fuuull recovery will never happen, but good enough 80% or so recovery happens.

50% is recovered very fast.

agree the cycling thing is very stupid from a progress standpoint.

not sure about health aspect, will be healthier than permanent on.

but the body will be altenrating between too much androgens, too much estrogens etc.cycles starting, cycles fading out etc.

however,the one best feeling out there is re starting after a while off

its only lgical that the coming off is the worst part.

sometimes when the permanent bloodpressure shooting up after every meal gets tiresome and the fullness becomes bit much, its nice to go off for a while
n

jixxxer

• Getbig II
Good points, but instead of going off completley, y not do like 100mg a week or something like that????

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Good points, but instead of going off completley, y not do like 100mg a week or something like that????

Some people don't want to inject test 50+ times a year for the rest of their life

randy841

• Getbig III
What I'm trying to ask is there a difference between being shutdown @ 12 weeks and being shutdown @ 16 weeks? or shutdown @ 16 weeks and shutdown for a year?

NO

Will being on longer mean it will take longer to recover when/if you decide to go off?

NO

eom

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
yes, full fuuull recovery will never happen, but good enough 80% or so recovery happens.

50% is recovered very fast.

agree the cycling thing is very stupid from a progress standpoint.

not sure about health aspect, will be healthier than permanent on.

but the body will be altenrating between too much androgens, too much estrogens etc.cycles starting, cycles fading out etc.

however,the one best feeling out there is re starting after a while off

its only lgical that the coming off is the worst part.

sometimes when the permanent bloodpressure shooting up after every meal gets tiresome and the fullness becomes bit much, its nice to go off for a while

Yes I agree with 80 percent recovery.. And even that can take up to a year to come back if on very heavy cycles for a long time..Ahhh I remember coming off heavy cycles and it feels very good and healthy..now I will stay off for a long time.. Or I will try to lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
shutdown is shutdown.

there's no "doesn't shut you down as bad" like you hear with anavar or whatever.

body see's androgens, body see's no need to produce it's own androgens, body cuts test production. period.

naturally, if a man has NEVER used steroids, his natural test levels will NEVER increase with age... it will decrease only. So, with what logic would you expect your body to increase test production AFTER using steroids?

i'll never understand why people think that.

I have guys ask "why don't you go off the test and let your body get back to normal. it'll come back" and they scoff at me like I'M the ignorant one.... eh, it doesn't work that way dude. is YOUR test level higher at 45 than it was at 25? or even 40? the answer is NO.

Does.

Not.

Work.

That.

Way.

going off steroids, your natural test levels will NEVER be what they were before you went on.

much the same way the natural dopamine levels in a meth addict will never be what they were before they started getting high... not without medication.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
shutdown is shutdown.

there's no "doesn't shut you down as bad" like you hear with anavar or whatever.

body see's androgens, body see's no need to produce it's own androgens, body cuts test production. period.

naturally, if a man has NEVER used steroids, his natural test levels will NEVER increase with age... it will decrease only. So, with what logic would you expect your body to increase test production AFTER using steroids?

i'll never understand why people think that.

I have guys ask "why don't you go off the test and let your body get back to normal. it'll come back" and they scoff at me like I'M the ignorant one.... eh, it doesn't work that way dude. is YOUR test level higher at 45 than it was at 25? or even 40? the answer is NO.

Does.

Not.

Work.

That.

Way.

going off steroids, your natural test levels will NEVER be what they were before you went on.

much the same way the natural dopamine levels in a meth addict will never be what they were before they started getting high... not without medication.
Im a former meth addict... and honestly, I don't really notice the lack of dopamine you hear so frequently about.. But then again, I tolerated the substance much better than people I used with.. some of them looked like 10 year addicts in 2 months, and I used more, and more often, than any of them and never really suffered any noticable physical/mental issues... although I was a bit twitchy for about a year after quitting.. very manic. Other than that, I feel pretty much back to normal.