Author Topic: Chik-fil-a hates everybody huh?  (Read 1815 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Chik-fil-a hates everybody huh?
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:04:16 AM »
 I wonder how many LBGT's they served that were stranded. Why has CNN not said anything about The "Gay Hating" chik-fil-a generosity yet??  ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chick-fil-gives-free-food-to-motorists-stranded-in-southern-snowstorm/

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Chik-fil-a hates everybody huh?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »
Chick-Fil-A is delicious.

Valid question... I always wondered how many gay people worked at Chick-Fil-A anyway.

I know for a fact, the one in Hollywood has to employ a gay person or two.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 11:39:34 AM »
I love Chick fil a. I find it extremely delicious. They could tell me that they hate white people, and I'd still line up for an occasional nuggets, waffle fries, and slaw.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »
Ate there once, didn't taste anything special

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 11:45:25 AM »
Ate there once, didn't taste anything special

had it for the first time while in Tampa..tasted like the shits...i dont get the hype...gimme the slave trader chicken anyday over that flavorless trash ( yes i know all fast food is trash)
getbig or getgot

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »
had it for the first time while in Tampa..tasted like the shits...i dont get the hype...gimme the slave trader chicken anyday over that flavorless trash ( yes i know all fast food is trash)

Popeyes?? KFC?? Churches??

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:59 AM »
Thought this thread was about Jason "Huh"

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 11:48:39 AM »
I love Chick fil a. I find it extremely delicious. They could tell me that they hate white people, and I'd still line up for an occasional nuggets, waffle fries, and slaw.

For garbage food its good, waffle fries are the devil...damn i could eat a bucket of those things

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
For garbage food its good, waffle fries are the devil...damn i could eat a bucket of those things

No doubt. I usually only grab it on a road trip. I swear every time I really want it is on Sundays.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
I wonder how many LBGT's they served that were stranded. Why has CNN not said anything about The "Gay Hating" chik-fil-a generosity yet??  ::)

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/29/chick-fil-gives-free-food-to-motorists-stranded-in-southern-snowstorm/

Because a local act of kindness does not override a nationwide issue of funding hate groups
A

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 12:21:53 PM »
some asshface in boston tired to stop them from opening resteuraunts  cuz they  are christians and say no to gay mararige

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 12:24:21 PM »

Because a local act of kindness does not override a nationwide issue of funding hate groups

Translation YOU'RE GAY

::)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 12:32:51 PM »
Chick-fil-A also has an annual toy drive to donate gifts to sick children and to underprivileged (Hebrew) kids. None of the LGBT groups give toys to kids.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 12:54:04 PM »

So now Chik-fil-a is a hate group? hahaha

Hey Vince, did you by any chance catch the Grammy's??

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »
Chik fil a is awesome.  I like that they hire white, high school kids to work in their resturants, instead of the usual brain dead hebrews you find at every other fast food place.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 01:03:15 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it the CEO's personal feelings on the matter and not the company itself that funded anti gay movements?  There are dozens of gay and lesbians employed by the company, several of whom came forward and stated they loved working for the company and never felt any ill will toward them.

This is the epic hypocrisy of the left that they perpetuate their own hate of individuals who don't fall in line with the ideologues.  

"We love free speech and you are free to think, feel and believe what you want" (as long as you agree with our agenda)

Pathetic.  Here's a fun fact for you, individuals are free to believe whatever the fuck they want.  If a corporation is used to further the agenda of an individual to perpetuate harm or discrimination, then it becomes an issue of law.  But this case isn't such an incident but the liberal retards want to twist into that to further though own agenda of hate filled propaganda.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »
So now Chik-fil-a is a hate group? hahaha

Hey Vince, did you by any chance catch the Grammy's??

Yes....the Grammy's were awesome!!!  Definitely a big help into converting kids into homosexuals as well as worshiping the devil.... ::)

Just in case you actually believe that....fuck no I didn't watch the Grammy's.  I got better things to do with my life
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 01:20:39 PM »

Do they really fund hate groups?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 01:22:31 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it the CEO's personal feelings on the matter and not the company itself that funded anti gay movements?  There are dozens of gay and lesbians employed by the company, several of whom came forward and stated they loved working for the company and never felt any ill will toward them.

This is the epic hypocrisy of the left that they perpetuate their own hate of individuals who don't fall in line with the ideologues.  

"We love free speech and you are free to think, feel and believe what you want" (as long as you agree with our agenda)

Pathetic.  Here's a fun fact for you, individuals are free to believe whatever the fuck they want.  If a corporation is used to further the agenda of an individual to perpetuate harm or discrimination, then it becomes an issue of law.  But this case isn't such an incident but the liberal retards want to twist into that to further though own agenda of hate filled propaganda.

No the company funded the organizations as well however they no longer do so.  I have no problem with Chic Fil A, they make some tasty food but it needs to stick to being a restaurant and not alienating their customers
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2014, 01:23:56 PM »
Do they really fund hate groups?

They stopped doing so in Sept 2012. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 01:24:41 PM »
No doubt. I usually only grab it on a road trip. I swear every time I really want it is on Sundays.

Chic Fil A is closed on Sundays.... ::)
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 01:27:56 PM »

No the company funded the organizations as well however they no longer do so.  I have no problem with Chic Fil A, they make some tasty food but it needs to stick to being a restaurant and not alienating their customers

They should have the choice to donate to whatever legal group they want. 

Tons of organizations donate to the NAACP which is a racist group, but the media says nothing.

Anyway, how much snow up your way?  I heard Cowee Mtn was a mess. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »

They stopped doing so in Sept 2012. 

What organizational hate groups did they fund? This is the first I've heard about it.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
Translation YOU'RE GAY

::)
beat me to it, dudes obviously a dick and mad at the world because God robbed him genetically.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 01:35:18 PM »
I'm donating to the Queen Vissy fund.
X