Author Topic: I will break you in half! LOL  (Read 384 times)

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: I will break you in half! LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 06:56:44 PM »
He went off topic on him to embarrass him when he was expecting questions about the state of the union speech. If he isn't guilty of the accusations I don't blame him, if he Is he deserved it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 05:53:36 AM »
He went off topic on him to embarrass him when he was expecting questions about the state of the union speech. If he isn't guilty of the accusations I don't blame him, if he Is he deserved it.

That's what reporters do... It's called their job.

Grimm was out of line, unprofessional, ...and inadvertently revealed his true persona, ...that of a bully thug!
w

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 06:46:14 AM »
should be like obama and have guy who is your pal ask u only questions you want asked so you have answers :)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 10:45:17 AM »
That's what reporters do... It's called their job.

Grimm was out of line, unprofessional, ...and inadvertently revealed his true persona, ...that of a bully thug!

I agree. If your job in in the public light, you should learn very quickly that the media will eat you alive if you give them the chance. They LOVE to piss people off. He should have just told the guy that was rude and disrespectful and make note to never give him an interview again. He should have stayed professional though to be honest, reporters are paid to get a reaction. Remember that reporter that got Kanye to punch him? Kanye was just in my opinion because dude was going racial at his woman and being a disrespectful dick but in the end, Kanye lost $250k (or more I forget the amount).