Author Topic: I don't trust a man without facial hair.  (Read 14629 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I don't trust a man without facial hair.
« on: January 29, 2014, 07:51:27 PM »
There's something creepy about grown man that prefers to keep his face bare. The Bible says wearing a beard is holy. It doesn't matter what you can grow as long as you're growing. Military was the only exception...and those with Alopecia.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: I don't trust a man without facial hair.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:52:52 PM »
There's something creepy about grown man that prefers to keep his face bare. The Bible says wearing a beard is holy. It doesn't matter what you can grow as long as you're growing. Military was the only exception.

Have you lost all touch with reality?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:54:18 PM »
There's something creepy about grown man that prefers to keep his face bare. The Bible says wearing a beard is holy. It doesn't matter what you can grow as long as you're growing. Military was the only exception.
i agree clean shaven doesnt make any sense at all a man is clearly more studly with a beard , why would he want to look like a clean shaven pussy
A

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:15 PM »
i agree clean shaven doesnt make any sense at all a man is clearly more studly with a beard , why would he want to look like a clean shaven pussy

That is exactly why, it is a homosexual calling card. No facial hair screams, "you can fuck my asshole and then I can fuck your asshole."

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:46 PM »
I can grow an awesome beard and look more manly in one but don't like the way they feel  :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »
Have you lost all touch with reality?

Do you have alopecia sir? That's an exception I didn't mean to offend you people.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 07:57:44 PM »
I like to compromise and often sport the Arab 3 day shadow

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 07:57:54 PM »
That is exactly why, it is a homosexual calling card. No facial hair screams, "you can fuck my asshole and then I can fuck your asshole."

lolol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 07:58:51 PM »
In before some jerkface posts old pics of me clean shaven. I was I was in the Air Force.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »
Do you have alopecia sir? That's an exception I didn't mean to offend you people.

lol

I can grow a full on red beard if I want.

Too clean cut/nerdy for that though

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 08:02:34 PM »
Why would anyone let anyone else dictate the trend of something so important? A beard is a sign of maturity. It's one of the many things that sets us apart from women. In addition, You gives a manly, tough, no nonsense appearance.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 08:03:16 PM »
lol

I can grow a full on red beard if I want.

Too clean cut/nerdy for that though

;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 08:03:44 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 08:05:15 PM »
i've always liked a beard, way before it was trendy

facial hair is in today because all the big hollywood actors have it today, hollywood dictates what is cool and uncool

wasn't too long ago most were clean shaven and regular guys with facial hair were considered lazy, low class (many high paying jobs require clean shaved) and not to be trusted

E
E

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 08:05:49 PM »
I get respect in the streets and at work with my beard. They found out very early don't fuck with the Handsome bearded Hebrew, he means business.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
i've always liked a beard, way before it was trendy

facial hair is in today because all the big hollywood actors have it today, hollywood dictates what is cool and uncool

wasn't too long ago most were clean shaven and regular guys with facial hair were considered lazy, low class (many high paying jobs require clean shaved) and not to be trusted

E

Sports stars never stopped doing it. But yes, it is a trend.  My beard is fo' life.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »
If this wiggs person is indeed working and hasn't been fired, it means he isn't talking this hebrew and bears nonsense at work. Which means he knows it's all horseshit. Which means he's trolling you idiots.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 08:12:12 PM »
I make fun of wiggs, but honestly... you know he's a good man without ill will for anyone.

Not sure about the hebrew thing, but whatever...  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 08:13:12 PM »
If this wiggs person is indeed working and hasn't been fired, it means he isn't talking this hebrew and bears nonsense at work. Which means he knows it's all horseshit. Which means he's trolling you idiots.

You're an idiot. I work with other Hebrews that know who they are.  I'll go into a synagogue and yell it in a Rabbi's face and he'll do nothing but agree with me unless he wants to look like a fool.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2014, 08:15:14 PM »
You're an idiot. I work with other Hebrews that know who they are.  I'll go into a synagogue and yell it in a Rabbi's face and he'll do nothing but agree with me unless he wants to look like a fool.
Take another hit off your bong you clown.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 08:15:22 PM »
funny I don't trust guys with beards

beard=you think you are giant intellect=moron

look at ben bernanke

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 08:19:21 PM »
I make fun of wiggs, but honestly... you know he's a good man without ill will for anyone.

Not sure about the hebrew thing, but whatever...  ;D

I've provided everything. There's no more denying. This is the big secret with us. It's our true identity that has been hidden since we were taken slavery from the west coast of Africa. We are the Heeboes...or Hebrews from the Tribe of Judah. The head of the 12 tribes. The Bible shows this, and history shows this. It's nothing more than people keeping my people under mental slavery through social engineering. The Bible said this would happen. And as usual it is correct. The Bible also said we would wake up. Not all of us will make it. There are alot of wicked out Hebrews out there. Brainwashed, ignorant to the importance of who they are as a people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 08:23:32 PM »
I've provided everything. There's no more denying. This is the big secret with us. It's our true identity that has been hidden since we were taken slavery from the west coast of Africa. We are the Heeboes...or Hebrews from the Tribe of Judah. The head of the 12 tribes. The Bible shows this, and history shows this. It's not more than people keeping my people under mental slavery through social engineering. The Bible said this would happen. And as usual it is correct. The Bible also said we would wake up. Not all of us will make it. There are alot of wicked out Hebrews out there. Brainwashed, ignorant to the importance of who they are as a people.

Why did your people live in such primitive conditions in Africa in the centuries that you were taken as slaves to North America? You were once part of a great civilization right? What happened between that time and when you were sold to whites?

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 08:24:09 PM »

Wiggs The Clown

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 08:29:42 PM »
Plus with my beard Ive found that my wood chopping abilities have been significantly increased.  Power beard of peace  ;D