Author Topic: Amazon.com is great  (Read 2550 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Amazon.com is great
« on: January 30, 2014, 03:26:02 AM »
 Ive bought everything from workout gear, shoes to shooting targets off of amazon. Amazon has damn near everything...including sex toys.

That 2 day prime shipping is the business.

I think Amazon is gonna be one of those future companies that will have a special role in shaping our way of life.
A

lacticacid

• Getbig II
Re: Amazon.com is great
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 03:34:45 AM »
Ive bought everything from workout gear, shoes to shooting targets off of amazon. Amazon has damn near everything...including sex toys.

That 2 day prime shipping is the business.

I think Amazon is gonna be one of those future companies that will have a special place in shaping our way of life.

Yes, I use amazon a lot!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 03:38:56 AM »
Better yet, invest in their shares....up 35% in one year.
S

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 03:39:44 AM »
Yes, I use amazon a lot!

yeah bro I really didn't need to stress shopping for Christmas these past years. I would say 70% of the Christmas gifts I bought were off of amazon.

Plus I love the reviews people give.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 04:19:31 AM »
I use Amazon all the time,have for years now,I`ve never had one bad experience with any vendor there.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 05:54:16 AM »
I did all Christmas shopping with them. The UPS guy came to my house so often he sometimes stopped at my house when he didn't have anything to deliver at of routine.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 06:00:26 AM »
I did all Christmas shopping with them. The UPS guy came to my house so often he sometimes stopped at my house when he didn't have anything to deliver at of routine.

Sounds like a friendly guy.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 06:03:16 AM »
Now that you cant find a book store anymore I but most of my books from Amazon.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 06:37:09 AM »
I have a friend who owns a huge Victorian home in Cape May NJ...He ordered 12 toilets for his 12 bathrooms and Amazon delivered all 12 right there on the front lawn.....end of sermon.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 06:44:01 AM »
I have a friend who owns a huge Victorian home in Cape May NJ...He ordered 12 toilets for his 12 bathrooms and Amazon delivered all 12 right there on the front lawn.....end of sermon.

Amazon doesn't actually do the delivery, in case you didn't know.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 07:08:28 AM »

You talk shit about Amazon like that again I'll make your mom walk home tonight when she's done sucking my cock.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 07:26:02 AM »

Yea I know.....technically.... but you have to admit 12 toilets showing up on the front lawn is pretty awesome.....

the trainer

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 08:03:34 AM »

Did you show him your cock.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 08:05:17 AM »
Yea I know.....technically.... but you have to admit 12 toilets showing up on the front lawn is pretty awesome.....

I order everything from amazon.  I barely order online from anywhere else except for bodybuilding.com.

Simple Simon

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 08:10:58 AM »
I fucked off a supplement company today because the shitty delivery company expects a signature or they wont deliver.
I have even agreed to sign a waiver (steady Arce) to accept responsibility for any thing lost/stolen.
I have a secure cabinet they can leave stuff, but no, they want a signature.
One time I was in when they delivered and I put a full stop in his electronic handheld device and he just walked away happy.
Signature my arse.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 08:12:14 AM »
Amazon is amazing.  I even get monthly subscriptions of toilet paper, paper towels, etc.....too easy.
Y

Jizzacked

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 08:19:44 AM »
be sure to get amazon prime and enjoy the 2 day shipping and expedited packing...  I get at least a package a week from them

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 08:27:01 AM »
be sure to get amazon prime and enjoy the 2 day shipping and expedited packing...  I get at least a package a week from them

Little know Amazon Prime fact - one account can share their prime with 3 others, so if you want to split the $80/year, it can be done.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 08:29:14 AM »
Little know Amazon Prime fact - one account can share their prime with 3 others, so if you want to split the $80/year, it can be done.

Plus you get free shows, music , movies and books online.

Jizzacked

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »

what about if you are buying personal shit, like things for your lady?  Is the order history shared?  Will your family members get emails the following week to rate the double barreled dildo you bought for research purposes?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 09:37:14 AM »
Amazon seriously rocks, best customer service out there, replace anything without hassle

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »
Amazon seriously rocks, best customer service out there, replace anything without hassle

Yup.  Read a piece on Blezos who said that he wants  to create addicts, so margin is way down on his priorites.   Recently the CEO of HBO said the same thing - share your GO accounts.......etc....co mpanies are starting to get it.

Called Sonos the other day for customer support, incredible as well.   Did speaker diagnostics right over the phone...products are automatically registered when connected to network...etc....all good stuff.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 10:25:15 AM »
When you buy on amazon, Use AmazonSmile.  You get to donate to charities of your choice at no cost to you just by your purchase.

What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

Here is a link.  Make sure to use it when you shop Amazon!

http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_ge_uaas_lm_uaas

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 10:26:36 AM »
When you buy on amazon, Use AmazonSmile.  You get to donate to charities of your choice at no cost to you just by your purchase.

What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.

Here is a link.  Make sure to use it when you shop Amazon!

http://smile.amazon.com/about/ref=smi_ge_uaas_lm_uaas

Do they donate to the human fund?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 10:27:12 AM »
yeah bro I really didn't need to stress shopping for Christmas these past years. I would say 70% of the Christmas gifts I bought were off of amazon.

Plus I love the reviews people give.

that is why we buy most off Amazon. We buy other places to, when a good sale is going on or something but always go on Amazon for reviews before doing so.

I'd say most of my house is Amazon & Craigslist lol