Author Topic: lucian/bios3 on pros, dosages and ugl potency *vid*  (Read 5890 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
lucian/bios3 on pros, dosages and ugl potency *vid*
« on: January 30, 2014, 04:01:38 AM »
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: lucian/bios3 on pros, dosages and ugl potency *vid*
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 04:18:28 AM »
From my experience, I have to agree. I did 750mg a week of pharma grade test and I did 1.5 grams of ugl compounds and I was very disapointed with the UGL compounds ..

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 04:19:08 AM »
he doesnt know what hes talking about, just a meat head

if you knew anything about organic chem , you would know steroids are pretty straight forward to make. The stuff coming from china is 95-98% pure most of the time, they have chemists and facilities that can make huge ammounts of the stuff of a high purity. They have no reason to underdose it , because they can make more than they can sell.

the people who underdose it are the resellers and ugl's who dont know how to properly suspend gear or what the fuck they are doing, steroids are cheap in raw form and if you can find your self a private ugl with a guy who knows how to make the gear you will be fine.

These guys who say shit like "bro 250 mgs of sustonon is like 1000 mgs of ugl shit" are just pushing the pharma stuff. Apart from sterility there is no reason to use HG.

and testing purity is not hard, its just about melting point.... and the literature melting point is pretty easy to find... so you compare the powder you got to that and you can gauge purity.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 04:22:36 AM »

if you knew anything about organic chem , you would know steroids are pretty straight forward to make. The stuff coming from china is 95-98% pure most of the time, they have chemists and facilities that can make huge ammounts of the stuff of a high purity. They have no reason to underdose it , because they can make more than they can sell.

the people who underdose it are the resellers and ugl's who dont know how to properly suspend gear or what the fuck they are doing, steroids are cheap in raw form and if you can find your self a private ugl with a guy who knows how to make the gear you will be fine.

These guys who say shit like "bro 250 mgs of sustonon is like 1000 mgs of ugl shit" are just pushing the pharma stuff. Apart from sterility there is no reason to use HG.

and testing purity is not hard, its just about melting point.... and the literature melting point is pretty easy to find... so you compare the powder you got to that and you can gauge purity.
the UG market is 70% fake and 30% severely underdosed or with different chemical components than the intended product. Everybody lies and scams. Sad

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 04:31:46 AM »

I dunno but I find that reallllly hard to believe. This is china we're talking about. If left unchecked they are the kings of cutting corners to save a dime.

but yeah I could see how most of the purity issues come from the resellers of powders and ugls rather than the manufactures.
A

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 04:36:01 AM »
the UG market is 70% fake and 30% severely underdosed or with different chemical components than the intended product. Everybody lies and scams. Sad

you're just angry you have shit response to steroids

I know a guy who is skinny fat and a kid (literally a kid..18) who is squatting 240 kilos for reps on half a gram.. of the same steroids.

the real secret of the pros is their response to steroids and the ability to take a ton of them without getting sides. That's all. Ofcourse than come the proportions, leanness, roundness etc, but there is so many factors to a good body... its why you dont see many of them around ,even on lots of steroids.

People will always blame steroids to escape reality

steroids are simply to make, china makes most of the raws that are in your pharma grade meds.. anyway

use HG if you want ,good for you.. but here deca is 50mg/ml... yea have fun injecting 10 mls of that

Uncle Junior

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 04:36:20 AM »
Bios 3 is the truth!

So basically I need to take a trip to Mexico or Thailand soon.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 04:38:50 AM »
Bios 3 is the truth!

So basically I need to take a trip to Mexico or Thailand soon.

I was thinking about heading to Mexico. Lots of people I talk to that have actually been there recently say its not all cartel gore like the media portrays it.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 04:39:27 AM »

you're just angry you have shit response to steroids

I know a guy who is skinny fat and a kid (literally a kid..18) who is squatting 240 kilos for reps on half a gram.. of the same steroids.

the real secret of the pros is their response to steroids and the ability to take a ton of them without getting sides. That's all. Ofcourse than come the proportions, leanness, roundness etc, but there is so many factors to a good body... its why you dont see many of them around ,even on lots of steroids.

People will always blame steroids to escape reality

steroids are simply to make, china makes most of the raws that are in your pharma grade meds.. anyway

use HG if you want ,good for you.. but here deca is 50mg/ml... yea have fun injecting 10 mls of that

or maybe you have some interest in promoting UG  ;) "jovo"

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 04:39:58 AM »
I have to agree with jovo this guy is full of shit! I've used a ton of human grade sustanon amps hundreds of them. The ugl sustanon I get is just as good or better. I get the 300mg per ml with more prop from ugls. Things like pharmacy grade primo I believe that would be better and anavar but test deca tren if you have a good ugl your fine.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 04:43:42 AM »
or maybe you have some interest in promoting UG  ;) "jovo"

maybe go educate your self a bit and use reason and logic to come to a conclusion.

you are a stupid fuck who only has surface knowledge on the topics that come up here every now and then.

"ugl is 70% fake and 30% underdosed"

no buddy, you just have no connections and when you did get lucky 1 in 3 times, you were blocked by avarage genetics.

Its not in a huge companies interest that make 1000's of different compounds to go out and underdose the steroids in particular. There is no conspiracy.

It's not hard to guage the quality and purity of a compound by looking at it and doing a few simply tests and comparing it to literature values

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 04:45:09 AM »
What jovo says makes a lot of sense.

Gotta find out who is supplying powder to the ugl you're using. Straight from the manufacture or is there a middle man and 2-3 exchanges before the 'raw' hits your local ugl.
A

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 04:48:50 AM »
What jovo says makes a lot of sense.

Gotta find out who is supplying powder to the ugl you're using. Straight from the manufacture or is there a middle man and 2-3 exchanges before the 'raw' hits your local ugl.

thats the only thing. Work with professionals and you're fine.

Thats like people here complainin about steroid prices, but they are buying it off of people who are passing it down 3-4 levels. Some even cutting it and relabeling etc.. lazy bbers man. Should look like Factory->china supplier->ugl->(reseller/you)-> you

if you are getting stuff from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that knows this big dudes dog then  i got bad news for you son

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 04:52:53 AM »
jovo what do you think about the big UGLs? The ones that bottle and stuff in I assume china, turkey, Romania etc
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 04:58:18 AM »
I have to agree with jovo this guy is full of shit! I've used a ton of human grade sustanon amps hundreds of them. The ugl sustanon I get is just as good or better. I get the 300mg per ml with more prop from ugls. Things like pharmacy grade primo I believe that would be better and anavar but test deca tren if you have a good ugl your fine.

Yeah i think this is pretty spot on.  rHGH is hard to make...... steroids, not so much

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 05:22:59 AM »
pharma vs ugl

the never ending debate continues

relevant to my interests

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 05:34:23 AM »
I know a dealer that is always trying to sell me ugl bogus stuff although he knows i only want stuff from pharmacies. His and his supplier profits are a lot bigger with ugl. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 05:57:45 AM »
if i get thru my supply i will buy pharm

but that gonna take a while

got like 11 vials to go

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 06:01:09 AM »
if i get thru my supply i will buy pharm

but that gonna take a while

got like 11 vials to go

what brand of ug you running?
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 06:02:27 AM »
what brand of ug you running?
i just went to eroids and took one of the highest rated suppliers

pretty sure they are all decent, just choose one you like

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 06:04:45 AM »
i just went to eroids and took one of the highest rated suppliers

pretty sure they are all decent, just choose one you like

I'm asking you which did you choose?
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
I'm asking you which did you choose?
im not sure if i sure if thats safe to discuss since its peds after all

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 08:11:37 AM »

That's a pretty bold statement.what makes you a authority other than personal experience.when someone makes statements based on emotion I tend not to respect or believe anything they say.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 08:19:02 AM »
im not sure if i sure if thats safe to discuss since its peds after all

Lolz have fun with their underdosed

Edit: LOLZ  cleanest natural homo getting owned hahah

dustin

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 09:22:49 AM »
Most raws are pretty good and products are usually dosed okay for the price. For painful compounds people under dose them slightly to reduce PIP. But stuff like test is simple and cheap. Aside from prop and ace which ate usually slightly under dosed, most compounds are pretty accurately dosed. Stuff like primo is another thing, but the common bread and butter compounds are relatively safe bets.

It's not really the raws and dosing that's the problem, it's sterility, oils and carriers, stuff like that. UGLs can use cheap oils and extra BA to "play it safe" and that can really bring the quality down. Not everyone sterilizes with autoclaves and dispenses products using laminar cabinets and all that fancy jazz, it's usually brewed in a room that's hopefully sterile, with vials and whatman filters purchased from whomever has the best deals online, etc. I know guys who try hard because you can make an  exponentially safer and better product with minimal efforts. But when important steps are skipped the quality suffers.

I met a decent hookup and brewed test and tren in big vials for personal use and it was easy and  economical. If that's not an option, try purchasing above the local guys head if you can. The higher you move up the chain the more you can know about their standards and protocols. Most guys that aren't jaded and disenchanted with  bodybuilding take pride in their work and are competitive. If not, a competitor will do better and take their clients. Simple as that.