Author Topic: MSNBC forced to apologize again  (Read 3448 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: MSNBC forced to apologize again
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 05:20:00 PM »
I'm sensing a pattern here . . . .

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:09 PM »
After what Harris-Perry did, why would the libtards at MSNBC even think they could accuse righties of hating biracial families? Their history shows it is they who are the bigots.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »
After what Harris-Perry did, why would the libtards at MSNBC even think they could accuse righties of hating biracial families?

Because of Soul Crusher's posts here on GetBig, quite obviously.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 04:27:24 PM »
Funny and un-PC mofo Cenk Uygur speaks the truth here:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 05:11:09 PM »
Funny and un-PC mofo Cenk Uygur speaks the truth here:

I made it through 4 minutes.  Heard a whole lot of words, but no substance.  And nothing that justifies MSNBC's latest faux pas. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 05:15:32 PM »
wasnt cynk the guy who got fired by msnbc?

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 06:17:00 PM »
MSNBC and NBC have become a joke.  Since Tim Russert's passing, these news outlets have fallen off the cliff.  Recent polling amungst the American public rate both of these outlets the least responsible in their field.  Amazing to liberals but Fox is one, PBS two.  Fox rated much higher than all others.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 09:09:58 PM »

Yeah -- I guess he wasn't down with apologizing for no good reason.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 09:21:13 PM »
Yeah -- I guess he wasn't down with apologizing for no good reason.
yup saying someone should deficate in a persons mouth, making fun of am interacial adoption and labeling the right wing racist is nothing to apologize for.

Keep it up moron you are quickly following the road of blacken and the rest of the libtard gimmicks around here

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 10:31:14 PM »
yup saying someone should deficate in a persons mouth, making fun of am interacial adoption and labeling the right wing racist is nothing to apologize for.

Keep it up moron you are quickly following the road of blacken and the rest of the libtard gimmicks around here

The first thing you mentioned (the mouth pooping thing) IS objectionable but the 2nd two?  No way. 

Singing "One of these things is not like the other" to point out that there's one black baby amongst a group of freakin' white-ass mormons, when sung by someone who is black herself is just kinda funny and shouldn't cause the pearl-clutching it did.  (If it was Steve Doocy who sang the same thing to about a white baby in the midst of Al Sharpton's family, I'd feel exactly the same way -- it's kinda funny and only slightly risque.)  Not saying anything is more unnatural if you ask me.  Reminds me of when there's a black guy boxing a white guy and both are wearing black shorts so the announcers will keep referring to one boxer who's in "all black" shorts and the other who's in "black shorts with a white stripe".  Too PC for me.  You know, there are those who say that it is unacceptably rascist for blacks to refer to other blacks as the "N-word" (Nebrew?) but I'm not one of 'em. Let 'em call each other whatever they want.  And in this case, wasn't the black kid just a baby?  Being butthurt when you can't yet speak doesn't sound possible.

The 3rd example you cite is even more ridiculous.  Does anyone seriously question the fact that there are many rascists on the right?  I don't think it's worth apologizing much over.  Maybe a clarification like "I didn't mean that ALL righties are rascists, just a large percentage of them" but not an apology.  Totally weak and pointless.  What's MSNBC worried about here?  That a bunch of PC independents will find them uncouth and vote republican?  Even if that were the case they'd just need to wait a couple of days before Huckabee or one of the retarded congressmen with an "R" after his name says something that genuinely offends all women or all minorities.  Much ado about nuthin'.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 06:12:10 AM »

Heck no...he just declined to sign another 6 month contract which would have paid him less.  The fact is that he makes more money with Current TV and Youtube with a lot less headache
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 06:13:29 AM »
MSNBC and NBC have become a joke.  Since Tim Russert's passing, these news outlets have fallen off the cliff.  Recent polling amungst the American public rate both of these outlets the least responsible in their field.  Amazing to liberals but Fox is one, PBS two.  Fox rated much higher than all others.

Fox may have better ratings but they are becoming like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.  Ratings mean nothing when you are losing sponsor money
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 07:32:06 AM »
Singing "One of these things is not like the other" to point out that there's one black baby amongst a group of freakin' white-ass mormons, when sung by someone who is black herself is just kinda funny and shouldn't cause the pearl-clutching it did.  (If it was Steve Doocy who sang the same thing to about a white baby in the midst of Al Sharpton's family, I'd feel exactly the same way -- it's kinda funny and only slightly risque.)  Not saying anything is more unnatural if you ask me.  Reminds me of when there's a black guy boxing a white guy and both are wearing black shorts so the announcers will keep referring to one boxer who's in "all black" shorts and the other who's in "black shorts with a white stripe".  Too PC for me.  You know, there are those who say that it is unacceptably rascist for blacks to refer to other blacks as the "N-word" (Nebrew?) but I'm not one of 'em. Let 'em call each other whatever they want.  And in this case, wasn't the black kid just a baby?  Being butthurt when you can't yet speak doesn't sound possible.
"one of these things does not BELONG" do you forget the rest of that song? of course you b/c you dont want to remember...

The 3rd example you cite is even more ridiculous.  Does anyone seriously question the fact that there are many rascists on the right?  I don't think it's worth apologizing much over.  Maybe a clarification like "I didn't mean that ALL righties are rascists, just a large percentage of them" but not an apology.  Totally weak and pointless.  What's MSNBC worried about here?  That a bunch of PC independents will find them uncouth and vote republican?  Even if that were the case they'd just need to wait a couple of days before Huckabee or one of the retarded congressmen with an "R" after his name says something that genuinely offends all women or all minorities.  Much ado about nuthin'.
First yes the right has racists, JUST LIKE THE LEFT!!!!

Second the majority of right is racist? please cite your stupidity...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 07:36:08 AM »

Fox may have better ratings but they are becoming like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.  Ratings mean nothing when you are losing sponsor money

Vince as a media mogul and budding celbrity yourself - what is your professional advice to fix MSNBC? 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »
"one of these things does not BELONG" do you forget the rest of that song? of course you b/c you dont want to remember...
First yes the right has racists, JUST LIKE THE LEFT!!!!

Second the majority of right is racist? please cite your stupidity...

I probably remember the song better than you -- I was raised on Sesame Street (so to speak).  I didn't write out all the lyrics because I assumed the ID of the song was common knowledge.  (And it's "doesn't belong" not "does not belong", IIRC.)  And so what?  Those are the lyrics of the song, ya humorless bastid. 

I actually don't know if the majority of the right are racists but I would be willing to bet that a higher percentage of righties are racist when compared to lefties.  Also willing to bet that the average degree of racism on the right is higher than that on the left.  You're from Texas and I'm willing to bet that, no matter whether you'll admit it or not, you agree with me about this.  The right has EARNED its racist rep, my cantaloupe-sized calf having amigo.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 06:15:06 PM »
I probably remember the song better than you -- I was raised on Sesame Street (so to speak).  I didn't write out all the lyrics because I assumed the ID of the song was common knowledge.  (And it's "doesn't belong" not "does not belong", IIRC.)  And so what?  Those are the lyrics of the song, ya humorless bastid. 

I actually don't know if the majority of the right are racists but I would be willing to bet that a higher percentage of righties are racist when compared to lefties.  Also willing to bet that the average degree of racism on the right is higher than that on the left.  You're from Texas and I'm willing to bet that, no matter whether you'll admit it or not, you agree with me about this.  The right has EARNED its racist rep, my cantaloupe-sized calf having amigo.
so you agree that her point was to say that the black baby didnt belong in the picture? and youre ok with that???

hahha sorry boss I woulnt agree at all, both sides have their racist. The issue is you b/c of the libtard blinders you have you dont see alot of things as racist b/c of who they are said by.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 09:41:59 PM »
so you agree that her point was to say that the black baby didnt belong in the picture? and youre ok with that???

hahha sorry boss I woulnt agree at all, both sides have their racist. The issue is you b/c of the libtard blinders you have you dont see alot of things as racist b/c of who they are said by.

Her point wasn't that the baby "didn't belong", her point was that the kid was different.  (On Sesame Street, they sang that song when there would be, for example, 3 squares and 1 circle -- it wasn't that the circle "didn't belong", it was that it was different.)  And, sure the kid rightfully "belongs" to the Romney clan -- They purchased that baby fair and square, no doubt. :D

Re: the racism, I agree with you that there are racists on the right AND the left.  There is definitely more (and worse) on the right, though.  Sheee-it, that much is obvious just from reading this sub-forum.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 06:24:29 AM »
Her point wasn't that the baby "didn't belong", her point was that the kid was different.  (On Sesame Street, they sang that song when there would be, for example, 3 squares and 1 circle -- it wasn't that the circle "didn't belong", it was that it was different.)  And, sure the kid rightfully "belongs" to the Romney clan -- They purchased that baby fair and square, no doubt. :D

Re: the racism, I agree with you that there are racists on the right AND the left.  There is definitely more (and worse) on the right, though.  Sheee-it, that much is obvious just from reading this sub-forum.
hahah yea except for the words in the song say the exact OPPOSITE but again this goes back to my point.

You have an issues due to your libtard blinders causing you to not see comments and actions as racist b/c of who said it.

PERFECT EXAMPLE

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 08:55:24 AM »

I apologize, my post wasn't related to ratings or suggesting popularity but rather a polling which attempted to find the most reliable news outlet as viewed by the American public.  Hands down, the source which Americans view as the truth was by far and away fox news.  Yes, their ratings are excellent but many see them as truthful.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 09:05:12 AM »
hahah yea except for the words in the song say the exact OPPOSITE but again this goes back to my point.

You have an issues due to your libtard blinders causing you to not see comments and actions as racist b/c of who said it.

PERFECT EXAMPLE

Yeah, that's nice...how you've twice completely dodged my assertion that there is more and worse racism on the right.  You're better than that, mang.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 09:07:57 AM »
Yeah, that's nice...how you've twice completely dodged my assertion that there is more and worse racism on the right.  You're better than that, mang.
actually I didnt dodge anything, again your reading comp is shit. I directly addressed it in both posts ::)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 09:18:51 AM »
actually I didnt dodge anything, again your reading comp is shit. I directly addressed it in both posts ::)

Naw, All you said was that there were racists in both parties, which is true, and I agreed with it. 

Then, I said there is more racism (and of a worse sort) on the right compared to that on the left.  So is this true in your estimation, yes or no?  (Or are you gonna dodge the question and demonstrate that you are not a stand-up guy?)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:22 AM »
Naw, All you said was that there were racists in both parties, which is true, and I agreed with it. 

Then, I said there is more racism (and of a worse sort) on the right compared to that on the left.  So is this true in your estimation, yes or no?  (Or are you gonna dodge the question and demonstrate that you are not a stand-up guy?)
and I said in both posts that part of the issue is you dont see racism b/c of who is saying it.

If a conservative had made the same comments about a white liberals politician black adopted baby your pussy ass would be right there with PMSNBC yelling racism.

Your level of acceptable racism from the left is so high you dont see obvious racism for what it is.