Author Topic: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’  (Read 9817 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »
Yes it does suck. Thank God I have the Bible that tells me how it will end.  ;)

spoilers ?

alabama ftw

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2014, 12:41:06 PM »
Yes you moron. People here know that I don't believe in these modern dating systems. It's much younger than what weve been told. Carbon dating systems have proved to be very faulty after 5,000 years. The point of posting it was for the black Euro not the dating system. Which is wrong.
You cant believe what the article claims and your belief in a young earth  you buffon.

Sometimes you believe and science and sometimes you dont. Sometimes the bible is the Word of god, and sometimes it isnt. Inconsistent imbecill.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
It's very obvious that you're a racist, not a true Christian and fundamentalist.
1. You want your people to rule the world and the rest of other races beneath your people feet.
2.No true Christian desires to rule nor cares about who ruled or not, that's how empires, slavery,etc creates.
3. Fundamentalist because no matter what counter-evidence I will present you won't listen or believe.

Now I'm not a believer in Abrahamic religion however I still wait for the response I gave you in the Demon Thread.
I care who ruled this world but I also want true freedom for everybody and this world has been created for the elite. They want to create an Idiocracy state all over the world & I'm against for it.
The Africa theory is to some degree proven however lots of very early bones has been found in China or Oriental Asia.

Are you white Europe of original black Europe?

I'm not a Christian no. Christians teach a European view of the Bible. White Christ, The name "Jesus", and they crowned the Khazars as the Jews. All this done on purpose for Eurocentric slant on history.

I believe in the Bible. Old and New testament including the Aprocraphal books taken out around the renaissance. (Gee I wonder why)

I won't be doing any ruling. Christ, Yahoshua will be doing the ruling.  And BTW, Black ruled EVERYWHERE before people started changing colors. Same goes for Asians. Buddah was black...Laugh now and soon enough I'll be referring to this thread when I prove people wrong for the thousandth time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
You cant believe what the article claims and your belief in a young earth you buffon.

I can believe what I want. Why you're so concerned about it is the real question.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
So the white European man must be an evolved version of the black homos you're referring to...?  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Europe (Ancient Rome) Conquered by Africans
That Accounts for Red Haired People
& The Dark-Skinned People with Nappy Hair

It started with the Moors in Rome--Septimus Severus

Black rulership of the Roman Empire begins in 193 A.D. with African born, Roman Emperor Septimus Severus.  There were four other Black emperors after the Severus dynasty.

Hannibal, the father of military strategy, performed the astounding feat of crossing the Alps on elephants in 218 B.C.  With only 26,000 of his original force of 82,000 troops remaining, Hannibal defeated Rome, the mightiest military power of the age, who had a million men, in every battle for the next fifteen years.  His tactics are still taught in leading military academies of the U.S., Europe & other lands.

Black ruler ship was widespread in Europe during the “Dark” & Middle Ages!

The original “knights” of England were Black! --including the knights of King Arthur’s Round Table!  That’s why they were called “knights” after the night or darkness of their skin.

An African king named Gormund ruled Ireland during the Anglo-Saxon period in England reports the medieval historian Geoffrey of Monmouth.

Halfdan the Black was the first Africoid king to unite Norway.

When the British Isles were invaded by the Vikings some of these Norse raiders were Africoid.  In fact, different varieties of ‘Viking’ Africans lived in Scandinavia during the middle ages and are frequently mentioned in Viking sagas.

There were Black Huns!  The dictionary describes the Huns as “a fierce barbaric race of Asiatic nomads who led by Attila, ravaged Europe I the 4th and 5th centuries A.D.”  The Gothic writer Jordannes described their infamous leader, Attila the Hun as having “a flat nose and swarthy complexion.”  He describes the types of Huns he had seen as “of dark complexion, almost black... broad shoulder, flat noses and small eyres.”

The African Moors dominated southwest Europe during the Middle Ages for 700 years: 711-1492 A.D. African Moors ruling southwest Europe centuries, darkened whites in this area, especially Portal, which was “the first example of a Negrito (African) republic in Europe?"

Moors ruling Scotland in the 10th century mixed with whites until the black skin color disappeared.

(1744 - 1818)
Charlotte Sophia - Wife
King George III - England

Black Celts (Silures) & Black Vikings vexed with the Scandinavia people.  A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America. Thorhall was "the huntsman in summer and in winter the steward of Eric the Red.  He was a large man and strong, black, and like a giant, silent, and foul-mouthed in his speech, and always egged on Eric to the worst; he was a bad Christian."

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands."  Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five.  His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man. It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."

The black blood type is common even in Nordic Europe where intermixing has been happening since antiquity.

Black slavery lasted in England for about 400 years (1440-1834), during which time much intermixing occurred.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 12:54:15 PM »
More evidence.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 01:01:21 PM »
Are you white Europe of original black Europe?

I'm not a Christian no. Christians teach a European view of the Bible. White Christ, The name "Jesus", and they crowned the Khazars as the Jews. All this done on purpose for Eurocentric slant on history.

I'm believe in the Bible. Old and New testament including the Aprocraphal books taken out around the renaissance. (Gee I wonder why)

I won't be doing any ruling. Christ, Yahoshua will be doing the ruling.  And BTW, Black ruled EVERYWHERE before people started changing colors. Same goes for Asians. Buddah was black...Laugh now and soon enough I'll be referring to this thread when I prove people wrong for the thousandth time.
I'm not a European I migrate here, I'm a Andean/Latin.
The 2nd Testament was heavily manipulated throughout history, If you want some early records or truth about Jesus "Isaah" read the Q'uran. It hasn't been changed since it was first written(mind you I'm not a muslim).
 Blacks didn't rule everywhere in that sense you put it, they where probably the earliest primates on places on earth(but not all). Buddah wasn't black he was off Nepalese lineage, and don't tell me Jesus was black.. Chaldeans or Assyrians will tell you who he was, because they where the first on earth to adopt Jesus teachings and he spoke the same language as them Arameic.
I recommend you the Book of Enoch much better than New testament IMO, if you want to be enlightened take the potion of Ayahuasca. It will uncover a whole new world.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 01:02:33 PM »
Looks a bit like shizzo with a tan.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2014, 01:05:02 PM »
Black, white or blue who gives a flying fuck?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
The 2nd Testament was heavily manipulated throughout history, If you want some early records or truth about Jesus "Isaah" read the Q'uran. It hasn't been changed since it was first written(mind you I'm not a muslim).
 Blacks didn't rule everywhere in that sense you put it, they where probably the earliest primates on places on earth(but not all). Buddah wasn't black he was off Nepalese lineage, and don't tell me Jesus was black.. Chaldeans or Assyrians will tell you who he was, because they where the first on earth to adopt Jesus teachings and he spoke the same language as them Arameic.
I recommend you the Book of Enoch much better than New testament IMO, if you want to be enlightened take the potion of Ayahuasca. It will uncover a whole new world.

a pint please landlord

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2014, 01:07:00 PM »
Wiggs - rewriting history since 2010.

Unfortunately, wiggs, history is written by the victors... clearly you guys got the shit kicked out of you over and over.

.....and those scientists a VERY MUCH WHITE ......... ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2014, 01:10:12 PM »
Reminder to self...
never talk to Wiggs again.

Good that the beautiful Tito is saving the thread with his genuinely masterful poestry.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2014, 01:10:59 PM »
a pint please landlord
I recommend you save some money and to travel to Peru. They have some good Shamans that will guide and help you through a Ayahuasca session.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 01:12:38 PM »
This article proves what I said last year correct. White skin is recent. It's biblical leprosy or what's known today as Albinism. Various forms of it. This is the the truth.

- Check out about famed Otzi , very much white man
- Check out about Krapina Neanderthals in Croatia, white guys again
- Check out about Vindija cave bone, white man bone
 ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:30 PM »
lolol.

I don't want war. I want the truth to be known and then I want my land of Israel back.

Your land   ::) real Jews don't give a fuck about jerks like you  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:40 PM »

Your post is wrong. I'm much more well versed in this subject than you. I know all about the book of Enoch and have posted about it here.  Go back to sleep, wake up and try again.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »
I don't know.  And don't think you're smart enough to bait me into saying 6,000 years old. I'll tell you how old earth is not. It's not billions or even millions or tens of thousands of years old. It's young. Will that answer suffice?

::) ::) ::)

Security Guard Scientist Wiggs

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2014, 01:19:22 PM »
You're unusually defensive about all this. Take a step back and breath.

I'm loling my ass of right now. Do you not understand these people are actually your ancestors?

My brothers are from Israel. The ancient Hebrews. Yours are the ancient black Europeans. And before that these people came from Africa. Do you understand that?
broseph... wrong guy to try the 'oh man youre getting so angry, im under your skin' line on... I couldnt care less if I have black ancestors, hell I have 4 black cousins (their mom is into the dark meat)

My point is that your story only means that they have gotten their asses kicked and exterminated even more than history already shows...

hell if anything everyone is laughing at you, not gettinf irritated and upset, because your ideas carry no credibility, people see rhem as the ramblings of a man whos desperate to try and rewrite the history of his people.   

And im a big wiggins fan... take it for what its worth brotha.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
Your post is wrong. I'm much more well versed in this subject than you. I know all about the book of Enoch and have posted about it here.  Go back to sleep, wake up and try again.
I have lots of Assyrian friends, as well Arab Muslim they both can recite about Isaah or history on it. The bible is a collection of Books from the land of Sumer, Sumeria was ruled by early Assyrians.
What you should read instead is the Story about the Dogon people, now that's amazing(youtube it). There are connections with creation myths all over the world. What happened long time ago happened not just to Africans it happened around the world. In Bolivia, Indonesia, Bosnia, Sudan, Lebanon you'll find mysterious megalithic structures & similar creation myths.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2014, 01:27:31 PM »
Are you debating which fiction that is the "right" fiction? ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2014, 01:30:18 PM »
Are you debating which fiction that is the "right" fiction? ???

Lol.

On.the money.

Wiggs shares the same trait as most of the "crusaders" here.  I'm right because I say I am....LOLOL

alabama ftw

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2014, 02:39:52 PM »
I would not be surprised if professor wiggs claims that hockey was invented by black people.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »

two weekends ago.....during Russian orthodox religious holiday of "baptism".......

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »
I would not be surprised if professor wiggs claims that hockey was invented by black people.
actually... the 1st hockey stick was black. Fact. Just accept that the first everything tbat matters, ever, was black. So even though blacks as a whole in this day and age are monumental failures, its ok because every person ever is actually a descendant of a black therefore blacks = superior.  /wiggs logic