Author Topic: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’  (Read 9778 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
As I told you gentlemen last year and you didn't believe it. The original Europeans were black. Europe was ruled by blacks until 1789. There was a "renaissance" or rebirth and whites have ruled since. But we can get into that later. The article below I'm sure many of you have read or heard about.

Between my ramblings and what's coming out. You are beginning to see what we've all been told is a lie. The Afrocentric view that you love to hate is the truth of history. This will certainly butt hurt many of you no doubt. But truth must be known.

The original whites where black ;) Understanding that is the beginning of understanding.

I don't agree with any Neanderthal bullshit. They've found these black Europeans as recent as supposedly 7,000 years old.  That fucks up alot of their bs theories now.

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

Much to the dismay of any would-be “White Supremacists,” scientists have recently revealed that the face of the first Europeans were surprisingly Sub-Saharan African in appearance.

The head of the prototypical “First European” was recreated from bone fragments,

an incomplete skull and jawbone. These pieces were discovered in a cave in the south west region of Romania’s Carpathian Mountains.

Forensic artist Richard Neave is responsible for the reconstruction, based on fragments that are at least 35,000 years old. Radiocarbon dating analysis have determined that the oldest fragments may have been as old as 36,000 years old. Neave is a forensic artist, for a BBC program about the origins of the human race and evolution

At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here.

The primary difference between this skull and later homo sapien sapiens are the unusually large molar teeth, which has led some scientists to speculate that the skull represents some intermixing with the native Homo Neanderthalis.

Whether or not that is the case, what is certain is that the appearance of the first truly “human” European ancestors looked nothing like what many would expect.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw in particular is the oldest, modern human fossil that can be directly-dated, saying that, “Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe.”

That might be a bit of a disappointment to those last remaining doubters that all of humanity originated in Africa and spread out from there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Scientists Reveal the First European Faces Were Not ‘White’
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »
is that the lead singer of hot chocolate great band

i didnt realise he was that old
T

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 11:51:26 AM »
They'll rule again!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 11:51:58 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »
How is Africa doing today a long with the Hebrews? ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »
Wiggs - rewriting history since 2010.

Unfortunately, wiggs, history is written by the victors... clearly you guys got the shit kicked out of you over and over.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »
Religion is all the same, its race that is to blame.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
Wiggs - rewriting history since 2010.

Unfortunately, wiggs, history is written by the victors... clearly you guys got the shit kicked out of you over and over.

Look around homie. Things are changing...git yer guns

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 11:57:12 AM »
can you guys see the images i post?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »
Like I said, many of you will get butthurt and you've proven my prediction correct. I have much more where that came from. I think because we so many people on this board with white European roots, we'll focus on the days when Blacks ruled Europe. As I stated in posts earlier this month or last month. There has already been some sort of great race war in the past. It's just covered up. Things are beginning to be uncovered and shift because the descendants of the victors got fat, content, lazy.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
am i invinceable

alabama ftw

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 12:03:12 PM »
What is changing?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25885519

Hunter-gatherer European had blue eyes and dark skin

Scientists have shed light on what ancient Europeans looked like.

Genetic tests reveal that a hunter-gatherer who lived 7,000 years ago had the unusual combination of dark skin and hair and blue eyes.

It has surprised scientists, who thought that the early inhabitants of Europe were fair.

The research, led by the Institute of Evolutionary Biology in Barcelona, Spain, is published in the journal Nature.

The lead author, Dr Carles Lalueza-Fox, said: "One explanation is that the lighter skin colour evolved much later than was previously assumed."

Scandinavian links

Two hunter-gatherer skeletons were discovered in a cave in the mountains of north-west Spain in 2006.

The cool, dark conditions meant the remains (called La Brana 1 and 2) were remarkably well preserved. Scientists were able to extract DNA from a tooth of one of the ancient men and sequence his genome.

The team found that the early European was most closely genetically related to people in Sweden and Finland.

But while his eyes were blue, his genes reveal that his hair was black or brown and his skin was dark.

"This was a result that was unexpected," said Dr Lalueza-Fox.

Scientists had thought the first Europeans became fair soon after they left Africa and moved to the continent about 45,000 years ago.

"It has been assumed that it is something that happens in response to going from Africa to higher latitudes where the UV radiation is very low and you need to synthesise vitamin D in your skin. Your skin becomes lighter quite soon," explained Dr Lalueza-Fox.

"It is obvious that this is not the case, because this guy has been in Europe for 40,000 years and he still has dark skin."

The hunter-gatherer's genome also gave the team an insight into how humans had changed as they moved from foraging to farming.

The early European would have subsisted on a diet of mainly protein, and his DNA reveals that he was lactose-intolerant and unable to digest starch. The ability to ingest dairy projects and starchy foods came after agriculture was adopted and people changed what they ate.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

It will be very interesting to see how general this result is across ancient pre-agricultural Europe”

David Reich
Harvard Medical School
Commenting on the research, David Reich, from Harvard Medical School in the US, said: "The significance of this paper is that it reports the oldest European genome sequence reported to date - the first European genome sequence that predates the appearance of agriculture.

"The dark skin is a very interesting finding, as light skin is nearly universal across Europe today. These results suggest that the light skin seen across Europe today is a development of the last at least 7,000 years."

He added: "It will be very interesting to see how general this result is across ancient pre-agricultural Europe once additional genome sequences become available."

Early results of research that Prof Reich has been involved with were recently published on the biology preprint website bioRxiv.org and a paper has been submitted to a journal.

He has looked at the genomes of several hunter-gatherers and early farmers in Europe. This work suggests that present-day Europeans derive from three ancient populations of early inhabitants of the continent.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 12:06:16 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 12:08:06 PM »
I'll pull a pellius and wait to see who wins before claiming my position on the subject.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 12:09:32 PM »
This article proves what I said last year correct. White skin is recent. It's biblical leprosy or what's known today as Albinism. Various forms of it. This is the the truth.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 12:09:49 PM »
They were MattT?
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 12:10:35 PM »
This article proves what I said last year correct. White skin is recent. It's biblical leprosy or what's known today as Albinism. Various forms of it. This is the the truth.
And? Isn't it proof that evolution always makes things better? :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 12:10:38 PM »
I'll pull a pellius and wait to see who wins before claiming my position on the subject.

lolol.

I don't want war. I want the truth to be known and then I want my land of Israel back.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 12:10:49 PM »
They were MattT?

from Dubai India and ugly as hell

alabama ftw

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 12:11:17 PM »
Wiggs, how old is earth?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 12:11:24 PM »
ok wiggs but the white man has since conquered europe and settled :D
n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »
And? Isn't it proof that evolution always makes things better? :)

It's actually a mutation. You're traits are all recessive.

Anything else?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
lolol.

I don't want war. I want the truth to be known and then I want my land of Israel back.
I'd buy you a ticket to Israel if you promise to never come back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!