Author Topic: Im sorry but if you dont have anything better to do than watch the superbowl  (Read 1842 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
then you are fucken gay

i will be putting on the finishing touches on this bathroom floor im putting in you fucken faggets

find something better to do

try to improve your situation , that is the gift of life, dont dumb it down watching stupid fucking sports eating dumbass bodypart foods. It is so gay to sit around and be a fan and cheer for your team  ::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dont let the fucking superbowl be the highlight of your weekend, please dont this hurts me to know this about you you dumb mother fuckers
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I gotta work too bro   >:(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I gotta work too bro   >:(
man i enjoy work its a time to show off how superior i am with energy and accomplishing things, sometimes id rather play basketball though outside thats more of a rush/natural high
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
Harder to track down? Fans of this year's Super Bowl were warned it might be harder to get their teeth into a portion of chicken wings after fewer birds were prodcued last year due to adverse weather conditions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267578/Chicken-wing-shortage-threatens-Super-Bowl-high-corn-prices-hit-farmers.html#ixzz2rvanIS7r
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Knooger

• Getbig V
Go Hawks! I can't fucking wait for the Superbowl. This will only be the second time the Hawks have been in, I pray to God that they win. It will be the highpoint of my life if the Seattle Seahawks can win a Superbowl.

I can't fucking wait, best day ever!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
then you are fucken gay

i will be putting on the finishing touches on this bathroom floor im putting in you fucken faggets

try to improve your situation , that is the gift of life, dont dumb it down watching stupid fucking sports eating dumbass bodypart foods. It is so gay to sit around and be a fan and cheer for your team  ::)

so watching football is gay but playing NBA and madden video games isnt?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
There's nothing wrong with spending a few hours watching a football game.
Y

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
so watching football is gay but playing NBA and madden isnt?
doing and watching are two different things

now i think its cool as fuck to play football or basketball or baseball but watching sports just encourages dumb stupid sedentary habits and cheering and "going for a certain team" is extremely gay and beta
A

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
It's once a year. Calm down.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
playing video games is much different, you are trying to win

you dont do anything during watchin the super bowl except be a fag cheering for you team  ::)
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
I was going to put out a bowl of carrots with a wonderful clay dip.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I was going to put out a bowl of carrots with a wonderful clay dip.

:D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
I will be tuning into the 'puppy bowl' on animal planet

Specifically to see keyboard cats halftime performance

That is all

/micDrops

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I don't trust a man who doesn't watch the SB.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
after seeing the shit condition of the places in your photos you should spend alot of time fixing them...

PS most of us have not fucked about week after week for the last 10 years so guess what we can afford to take some time off ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
then you are fucken gay

try to improve your situation , that is the gift of life, dont dumb it down watching stupid fucking sports eating dumbass bodypart foods. It is so gay to sit around and be a fan and cheer for your team  ::)
Did you have to replace some wood or just the tile?

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Such negativity, Falcon. Not good for your health.

You never talk about any buds. Curious, do you ever socialize? Or do you live insulated with your beans, paints and lawn mowers?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Did you have to replace some wood or just the tile?
the whole floor /1/igger

made a few mistakes that cost me some time, i shouldve took the flange out from the getgo instead of trying to peice around it wouldve been a shitload less time or maybe just save me about an hour i dont know. being that its been so cold its been actually enjoyable working on it, dont get all sweaty, i stay nice and warm
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I will be tuning into the 'puppy bowl' on animal planet

Specifically to see keyboard cats halftime performance

That is all

/micDrops

Was gonna suggest this.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Go Hawks!!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Go Pats!!

Oh, wait a minute...

blinky

• Getbig V
idiot

GO SEAHAWKS

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
the whole floor /1/igger

made a few mistakes that cost me some time, i shouldve took the flange out from the getgo instead of trying to peice around it wouldve been a shitload less time or maybe just save me about an hour i dont know. being that its been so cold its been actually enjoyable working on it, dont get all sweaty, i stay nice and warm
Tough work for a dude your height.