Author Topic: Re: Didnt watch O-TWINK - what did I miss?  (Read 1047 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Didnt watch O-TWINK - what did I miss?
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:04:00 AM »
The thing is, I like you dude... You know this, but you are absolutely obsessed with Obama.

It's not healthy. This guy doesn't even know who you are... Unless he saw you on ESPN during the water bottle fiasco.

Your obsession with him is not healthy one bit man... You really just gotta let it go.

No shit.  It has to be a bitch dealing with self loathing gay closet tendencies compounded by a 8 year nonstop obsession over a black man.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 06:20:30 PM »
Watched paint dry instead.  F Obama
You spend all this time fantasizing about president Obama ALL DAY EVERY DAY on this board, and we are to believe you didn't spend Tuesday night masturbating drooling fuming over the object of your obsession? ???

OK ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
333 is so far in denial that it's just getting hilarious

Why is he the only guy on this board talking about Obama's wife, his marriage, his secret gay life and of course let's not forget

what a TWINK he is

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »
Because that ghetto thug and drug addicted communist slug has so fucked this country - I only hope to see the day he is homeless broke drunk and shitting himself in shelter

No.  It's because you are a closet fag with an obsession over him.  No one collects photos of another man all day long and talks about another man and gay sex all day long.

Self loathing is a bitch.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 07:58:59 PM »
Because that ghetto thug and drug addicted communist slug has so fucked this country - I only hope to see the day he is homeless broke drunk and shitting himself in shelter

do you have any idea how much of a jilted and jealous woman you sound like in this post?

you hate the man so much that you can't stop talking about his wife, his marriage, he secret gay life (you fantasize about) and what a TWINK he is

I have never heard a straight man use that word.  If fact I had to look it up when you first started using it on this board
I found out that it's a term used in "homosexual circles".   I that where you picked it up?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 08:33:47 PM »
Tell us more about these gay circles you hang out in.

x2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 08:29:48 AM »
HAHAHA this idiot melting all over the place right out of bed this morning.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 06:40:01 PM »
Kind of sucks when a mod has to come along and cover up the mental issues this midget has.