Author Topic: Opinions on an old man cycle  (Read 2672 times)

Wez

• Getbig IV
Opinions on an old man cycle
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:31:02 AM »
In the last few weeks of my never ending blast and not feeling as good as I would like......blood work came back good except for RBC so I am going to donate blood. Ran EQ for about 20 weeks which probably explains the Hemocrit highness. I am currently finishing up an 8 month run of 3iu Seros per day and will take a break from GH for a while. At my age everything bothers me now especially orals. So here is what I am thinking. As per Galeniko ( thanks for the help) I am running one amp of  Galenika Test e8d. I am going to run 600mg Primo a week at 200 MWF. That's it. No Tren, Deca, or even Mast. Anybody have any thoughts? I will be 57 soon and do not compete. I strictly run gear to look good and embarrass ex-husbands. Ken

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Opinions on an old man cycle
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:08:15 AM »
I would stick to test and primo maybe a bit of mast esp at your age.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:19:41 AM »
I would stick to test and primo maybe a bit of mast esp at your age.

Yo Mak!......That's what I was thinking....Mast is touchy on the weak tinkling after a while.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 01:09:43 PM »
wez why don't you try to lean out? a chiselled face and physique will make the old lady want to lick you from head to toe (no homo).

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 01:23:20 PM »
wez why don't you try to lean out? a chiselled face and physique will make the old lady want to lick you from head to toe (no homo).

I am!...I am down from 232 to 202. Running a little T3 (25mcg) first thing....eating super clean as per Gal...cut back the Test to e8d and going to run just the Primo. I will admit I need to up my cardio. Luckily I already have a gorgeous penis and my wife does love to suck it. Interesting side note, my ex-wife found a picture of me with a hard on ( don't remember taking it) and texted me that she wants to suck it. I almost went for it but I figured my new wife might not be down.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:02 PM »
I am!...I am down from 232 to 202. Running a little T3 (25mcg) first thing....eating super clean as per Gal...cut back the Test to e8d and going to run just the Primo. I will admit I need to up my cardio. Luckily I already have a gorgeous penis and my wife does love to suck it. Interesting side note, my ex-wife found a picture of me with a hard on ( don't remember taking it) and texted me that she wants to suck it. I almost went for it but I figured my new wife might not be down.

Lol

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »
Lol

Damn can't stop thinking about it though!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »

Fucking lol.  No better feeling than knowing your old girl is thinking "damn I missed out"

Sounds like a great plan all in all....strict diet, heavy lifting, and 20-30 minutes cardio after weight training and you should be the best looking AARP member around  ;D

Btw I always enjoyed reading your posts on the other forum, glad to have you here with us

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 05:45:24 PM »
Fucking lol.  No better feeling than knowing your old girl is thinking "damn I missed out"

Sounds like a great plan all in all....strict diet, heavy lifting, and 20-30 minutes cardio after weight training and you should be the best looking AARP member around  ;D

Btw I always enjoyed reading your posts on the other forum, glad to have you here with us

Thank you.....that means a lot....Ken

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 06:17:13 PM »
Not competing I would run test and primo like you have planned, fuck orals, my 2 cents........ I never use any orals except 8 weeks out before a show and unless you are competing they are completely unecsassary.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »
Ken what's the t3 doing for you I have a bunch laying around. You take it in the more morning on an empty stomach?

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 06:30:07 PM »
Not competing I would run test and primo like you have planned, fuck orals, my 2 cents........ I never use any orals except 8 weeks out before a show and unless you are competing they are completely unecsassary.

Thanks Chubz....you look great as always....I think I am done with orals my man, I always end up feeling like shit. Good advice...thank you...Ken

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 06:31:55 PM »
Ken what's the t3 doing for you I have a bunch laying around. You take it in the more morning on an empty stomach?

When I stop I put weight on a little easier...that I don't want.....50mcg made me a little crazy so as per Gal I dropped to 25mcg Tiromel upon awakening.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 06:42:36 PM »
In the last few weeks of my never ending blast and not feeling as good as I would like......blood work came back good except for RBC so I am going to donate blood. Ran EQ for about 20 weeks which probably explains the Hemocrit highness. I am currently finishing up an 8 month run of 3iu Seros per day and will take a break from GH for a while. At my age everything bothers me now especially orals. So here is what I am thinking. As per Galeniko ( thanks for the help) I am running one amp of  Galenika Test e8d. I am going to run 600mg Primo a week at 200 MWF. That's it. No Tren, Deca, or even Mast. Anybody have any thoughts? I will be 57 soon and do not compete. I strictly run gear to look good and embarrass ex-husbands. Ken

What was your hemocrit and hemoglobin? At your age I would probably just stick to test only.. Just stay strict with your diet and cardio and you will look great..how much eq were you taking for 20 weeks? ...primo is very mild though so you should be good with that as long as you can find legit primo..make sure to constantly give blood every 56 days if your having problems with rbc..

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 06:47:17 PM »
What was your hemocrit and hemoglobin? At your age I would probably just stick to test only.. Just stay strict with your diet and cardio and you will look great..how much eq were you taking for 20 weeks? ...primo is very mild though so you should be good with that as long as you can find legit primo..make sure to constantly give blood every 56 days if your having problems with rbc..

I was running the EQ at 875/wk. Good advice. Thanks. Giving Blood on Monday. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »
I was running the EQ at 875/wk. Good advice. Thanks. Giving Blood on Monday. 

Yea you gotta watch the blood getting thick it's no good... Eq will do it to the best of us..I think my hemoglobin went up to 17.5 when I was on eq which isn't too crazy but is not good.. Thick blood makes the heart work harder..

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 07:11:15 PM »
Yea you gotta watch the blood getting thick it's no good... Eq will do it to the best of us..I think my hemoglobin went up to 17.5 when I was on eq which isn't too crazy but is not good.. Thick blood makes the heart work harder..

Yep thats bad news........I get my blood checked every 6 weeks, and they usually pull a pint every time when I am on EQ

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 07:14:13 PM »
Yep thats bad news........I get my blood checked every 6 weeks, and they usually pull a pint every time when I am on EQ

A lot of guys worry more about blood pressure and cholesterol but neglect rbc..I'm planning to stay off for a very long time but I think I will donate at least 4 times a year regardless if I'm on and off for the rest of my life

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 08:10:27 PM »
Thanks guys.....I really appreciate all the good advice. KISS from now on. A little Test, some Primo and pharma GH when I can afford it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 08:14:27 PM »

this is what happens when you give grandpa a camera phone.

stick with the Jitterbug phones!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 03:40:56 AM »
Thanks guys.....I really appreciate all the good advice. KISS from now on. A little Test, some Primo and pharma GH when I can afford it.
yes, this sounds good enough, brother.

someone said rbc is neglected, well ,how you wanna have that parameter in order when on gear.

does donating blod realy fix this? ???
n

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 05:46:53 AM »
Thanks Chubz....you look great as always....I think I am done with orals my man, I always end up feeling like shit. Good advice...thank you...Ken

Thanks Ken, I have nothing but respect for you and Wes!

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 06:00:10 AM »
this is what happens when you give grandpa a camera phone.

stick with the Jitterbug phones!

The worst part is I have no recollection of this selfie.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 07:28:01 AM »

someone said rbc is neglected, well ,how you wanna have that parameter in order when on gear.

Yes donating 1 pint every 56 days lowers it and will keep it from getting too high again for many people if you consistently do it every 56 days....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 09:50:05 AM »

Therapeutic phlebotomy is really the only way to treat polycythymia, so it could concievably work.  It's tough to be able to donate often enough though.

Grapefruit is shown to lower hematocrit, I'll try to dig the study up.  Seen a couple anecdotal reports with good results from this too