Author Topic: List of non-methyl orals  (Read 3221 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
List of non-methyl orals
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:37:27 AM »
Obviously we all know methyls are toxic, but there are some non-methyl orals that are still worth using.

List them here and your experience/results.

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: List of non-methyl orals
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »
I've been using "chorovar", a hexadrone / tren combo for the last 4 weeks
Was kinda meh but then during this last week, everything has filled out even when I am carb depleted. Have a great pump and full feeling all the time. Shame the bottle is gone today really would have been interesting to see what two bottle back to back would have done. I took 2 a day. People at work noticed it through my shirt as well saying my traps and shoulders were sticking out loads more.

I ran the tren alone at 90mg a day and it did very little though, so I suspect the hexadrone is the money maker here. It was dosed at 100mg a day alone with 30mg of the tren. I am a smaller guy so lots of people here will probably want to double this up

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 01:34:24 AM »
What? Are u saying that some prohormone/designer steroid has legit tren (in oral form) in it?

No oral prohormone can compare to trenbolone even though they name some prohormones Tren xtreme or finigenx they do not work like real Trenbolone acetate at all! The methylated bond makes the oral more bio-available and people also make a huge deal about methylated orals being bad for your liver this isn't true for everybody maybe just a very small percentage as long as you are not seriously over-using the tablets. Just get bloodwork done. I took some methylated oral steroids and my bloodwork was always fine, but it is true some people do have bad reactions to methylated orals but they are usually people who shouldn't be using these products to start with. I think the best non methylated oral steroid was probably
1-Testosterone undecanoate. Most every effective oral designer hormone or oral AAS are 17 -AA(Methylated)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 04:22:29 AM »
The oral tren sucks
It was in the tablet incidentally, I bought it for the hexadrone

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 09:58:25 AM »
Never heard of hexadrone. So it's a non-methyl.

I know methyls are very effective duh, but I was curious about non-methyls. Playing with liver is no joke, can't be blasting methyl orals all the time even though yes they are more effective than any injectable (you can't argue with that, it's reality, they work faster but also harder on the body).

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 04:37:19 AM »
Never heard of hexadrone. So it's a non-methyl.

I know methyls are very effective duh, but I was curious about non-methyls. Playing with liver is no joke, can't be blasting methyl orals all the time even though yes they are more effective than any injectable (you can't argue with that, it's reality, they work faster but also harder on the body).

yes they are a bit harsher on the liver but not as bad as some people make them out to be. Most peoples bloodwork comes back fine!