Author Topic: How to stop acne from steroids without Accutane  (Read 6087 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
How to stop acne from steroids without Accutane
« on: January 31, 2014, 01:19:12 PM »
I never really had any acne problems tell I started using steroids. And I enjoy cycling but I don't know if its worth it if I have to use Accutane to cycle without getting acne. How do you guys avoid acne while on a lot of gear? I have used all the washes and creams that you can get at the store and nothing helps really.

My testosterone results came back at over 10'000 when I was cycling and I have been using 1.7mg of arimidex every other day. I was thinking that possibly could be the culprit. But when I used a lower dosage I felt pain in my nipples like I was about to get gyno so I kept the dosage high. Some people say arimidex can cause acne but I don't know if that is what's causing mine or if its likely to.

I just figured I would ask you guys how to stay acne free during a cycle or how to minimize it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: How to stop acne from steroids without Accutane
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 01:31:16 PM »
-Low carb diet--less insulin fluctuations seems to quell breakouts
-More frequent injections--stable hormone levels result in less sides
-Benadryl--it seems like acne pimples have histamine receptors on them or something, I don't know the mechanism.  But this WORKS.  Take it at night, it'll help you sleep.  Watch out though, you might wake up groggy for the first couple nights.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 03:46:16 AM »
Topical retinoids - tretinoin.

Not as effective as accutane though

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:10:58 AM »
When it gets bad i'll take one Benedryl tab before bed every night for 2-3 weeks and it clears up quite a bit.

Like PV said i don't understand the science behind it, but it has worked for almost every person i know who tried it.

Some compounds just give me worst acne than others.

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 03:39:09 PM »
whats the diet like

yes adex causes a shitty skin
n

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »
Sorry for such a late response I didn't realize anyone else had responded to the thread. To answer your question my diet I pretty bad honestly it is pretty much just all cheat food like hamburgers. Yes I know its pathetic lol. Once I got this horrible acne I just stopped working out completely and have been home and going through PCT. I had the acne the last 2 months of my cycle bad. The first 3 months it was very minimal acne though and I had gotten some great gains. I think I might have pushed my limits to far because I was using 850mgs of test E and 600mgs of masteron and I think the DHT levels go to high.

I went to the dermatologist today and told them it was pro hormones that were identical to steroids I was taking. So they could target the problem better. They basically want to put me on 2 random creams and some oral pill that is pretty bad for my liver and I have to get blood tests before taking it. Right now im just confused I don't know if I will be able to cycle in the future again. Or if I can do it just with low dosages of testosterone and other steroids that don't cause as much acne and try to keep it under control with some sort of pharmaceutical anti acne product.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 03:34:28 PM »
 :D

steroid acne

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 03:50:21 PM »
Acne.org - The Regimen

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 09:16:40 AM »
The creams burn and dry you out bad
Accutane takes time but can actually get rid of acne forever if you run the whole course
Over time your body get used to juice and you will have less acne the longer you stay on

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »
Sorry for such a late response I didn't realize anyone else had responded to the thread. To answer your question my diet I pretty bad honestly it is pretty much just all cheat food like hamburgers. Yes I know its pathetic lol. Once I got this horrible acne I just stopped working out completely and have been home and going through PCT. I had the acne the last 2 months of my cycle bad. The first 3 months it was very minimal acne though and I had gotten some great gains. I think I might have pushed my limits to far because I was using 850mgs of test E and 600mgs of masteron and I think the DHT levels go to high.

I went to the dermatologist today and told them it was pro hormones that were identical to steroids I was taking. So they could target the problem better. They basically want to put me on 2 random creams and some oral pill that is pretty bad for my liver and I have to get blood tests before taking it. Right now im just confused I don't know if I will be able to cycle in the future again. Or if I can do it just with low dosages of testosterone and other steroids that don't cause as much acne and try to keep it under control with some sort of pharmaceutical anti acne product.

Why don't you lower the dose and stop eating shit food? Your diet is probably negating most of the benefits of the gear you are on, not to mention exacerbating the sides like acne.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 12:32:23 PM »
Your right I definitely need to eat better and lower the dosage. When I started my cycle I got stuff that was under dosed by about 50 percent so when I switched brands half way through the cycle I ended up get stuff that was probably over dosed if anything. I also at the time was under the impression that bulking up and getting really big then cutting down was the best thing to do. And I always heard eat big to get big and all that. Now I realize how important diet is and I also realize that doing steroids and eating unhealthy is asking for health problems. You all told me from the beginning I just was stubborn and didn't realize it would effect my physique so much and cause problems like acne.

Also my dermatologist wanted me to get my testosterone and estrogen levels checked but I think that is stupid because I am in the middle of PCT right now and the numbers will be all fucked up. So I figure if I get my testosterone and all that tested I should do it when ive been off the pct drugs for a couple months.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 01:38:06 PM »
you need to go entuirely off gear if you want eat shit food, do that favor to yourself.

i cant believe it ppl here overdose eat "most;ly" junk food(we know what that means)and then oops how comes i have acne, which medication to make it go away.

this isnt bbuilding  mindset,this is the junkie mindset
n

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 03:31:26 PM »
No it isnt. If u eat enough carbs from say just rice alone 400-800g u will gain

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »
you need to go entuirely off gear if you want eat shit food, do that favor to yourself.

i cant believe it ppl here overdose eat "most;ly" junk food(we know what that means)and then oops how comes i have acne, which medication to make it go away.

this isnt bbuilding  mindset,this is the junkie mindset

Your completely right and I hate to admit it. Before I start doing steroids or anything like that again I definitely need to get the knowledge and will power to eat clean like a bodybuilder. I am pissed off at myself that I didn't take peoples advice. I guess I just didn't care what I was eating because I looked pretty good and was getting a lot of attention. Than all of a sudden when I switched to masteron my acne just flared up. Either way I should have used lower dosages and eaten clean. The last little while has not been to much fun going from having testosterone levels above 10'000 to completely stopping everything and having acne. I guess if I get my shit together and make a diet plan I can stick with and make it part of my life than I can consider going back on a lower dosage of something.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »
In a long time from now lol not like later this month or something. Like 4 or 5 months.

NandroloneKing

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 01:56:22 AM »
Hi,

I had the WORSE acne that already existed.   Estrogen acne.    I do laser treatment because of the acne scars

I tried everything for months, years .....

tried = dutasteride, some diets, stop all supplements, exemestane, several remedies for acne. nothing has improved.

The only thing that worked to prevent acne was Pantotenic Acid (vitamin B5) Very high doses =  first week 10g....then......3000 to 4000mg a day  (search on ebay)

OR..... take micro doses of Accutane(isotretinoin) = like 20 to 40 mg/week

do not pct. do blast/cruise

Keep your testosterone and estradiol (e2) levels stable.

It is the imbalance which causes acne, and sebum increased because of androgens!!!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 03:02:46 AM »
Once on proviron i got shouder and back acne. A good remedy was to bath with antibacteria soap and lots of beach and sun. Antibiotics had obviously greater strenght but for mild cases and i could be ok without them.