Author Topic: Che, I think I found some real natural talent  (Read 5061 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Che, I think I found some real natural talent
« on: February 01, 2014, 02:03:35 AM »
Some people are born for fighting, whatch how he controls distance with footwork not just back and forth but also sideways, and always hits counter. I wonder if this kid trained in boxing or is just a natural talent. He would be very good in both mma and boxing.

donțt know how to embed it

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Che, I think I found some real natural talent
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 02:08:05 AM »
hahaha I swear this guy is talented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKwkMwylAZU

turns out he IS a boxer and competes in Golden Gloves .. still is funny to watch him frustrate and peg his opponents while not getting hit

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 03:33:37 AM »
hahaha I swear this guy is talented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKwkMwylAZU

turns out he IS a boxer and competes in Golden Gloves .. still is funny to watch him frustrate and peg his opponents while not getting hit
just go for his body, cant dodge a body shot.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 04:15:13 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 04:23:24 AM »
Done!

"1"
thanx.. did you watch him? he was a good boxer indeed but it's funny how he slides

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 04:30:33 AM »
That`s weird that you posted this vid Sev,I watched it last night from the one that Falcon posted.

He did good with all 3 guys without resting also.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 04:38:23 AM »
That`s weird that you posted this vid Sev,I watched it last night from the one that Falcon posted.

He did good with all 3 guys without resting also.
I picked it from the same Falcon video. watch his other videos, they're even better

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 04:49:52 AM »
Good natural foot movement and reflexes for sure. If he had power in his punches would be a force indeed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 04:51:07 AM »
I picked it from the same Falcon video. watch his other videos, they're even better
Cool,I will..............I had no clue there were more.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 04:59:06 AM »
I like this kid a lot.

Reminds a little bit of a very young Prince Naseem Hamed.

Obviously he hasn't been trained (or at least not much) and doesn't know what he is doing technically  but still he is a good natural intuitive counter puncher who can use his head and has some intelligence.

The key thing about him is he has already understood how to create angles, although he needs to have those hands right up when he gets in range and don't like the fact that he sticks his head up and chin in the air when leaning back. This would be easily exploited.

Still good potential.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 05:06:43 AM »
I like this kid a lot.

Reminds a little bit of a very young Prince Naseem Hamed.

Obviously he hasn't been trained (or at least not much) and doesn't know what he is doing technically  but still he is a good natural intuitive counter puncher who can use his head and has some intelligence.

The key thing about him is he has already understood how to create angles, although he needs to have those hands right up when he gets in range and don't like the fact that he sticks his head up and chin in the air when leaning back. The would be easily exploited.

Still good potential.

Uncle J how would you fight this guy? I am thinking get in close and unload with hooks and uppercuts to the head and body? I get the feeling he would tag you with some nicely timed shots but not too much power that you couldn't get in close and break him up? Might have to take five to land one but could be your only option?

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 05:55:11 AM »

Well I myself am a counter puncher so when you have two quite similar fighters with the same style it can lead to a boring fight without much dramatics or anyone wanting to get their shots off first.

The good fights tend to be when you have guys of the opposing style.

Off course I am talking within the context of a boxing match and not a street fight.

Knowing what I know about this kid now, he is pretty good at getting in and out of range and is a distance fighter, not very good on the inside and counters with the stiff jab followed by the right cross but almost never throws the left hook.

The problem is his punches don't come off or back to his chin and clearly his hands are always down when he is out of range (or so he thinks).

With this guy I would create very subtle angles and creep on him with subtle footwork switching from Orthadox to South Paw frequently to confuse him.

I would throw lots of faints with the left jab to the body and head and make him constantly circle to the right and my line of power.

This is an attempt to give him a false sense of security that its ok for his hands to be down when he is out of range and make him circle to his left.

Given the fact that he leans back a lot and has his head and chin up in the air, I would want to exploit this when in the pocket with the overhand right.

I would be looking to explode quickly Peek a Boo style when he is in range, roll or slip of his jab and throw left hooks to the body and head, take a small half inch step back (this is the key and very important point), switch angles to set up and throw massive overhand right when his hands are down.

With this kid I would be looking to set up that overhand right all day long.

You just can't lean back like that and have your chin in the air and not expect to get caught full flush with the overhand right against someone of my caliber.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 05:58:56 AM »
The good fights tend to be when you have guys of the opposing style.

Nah, two guys prepared to trade makes a great fight
Probably the best fight Ive ever seen, no titles just 10 rounds and two guys no willing to take a backward step.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 06:01:38 AM »
Nah, two guys prepared to trade makes a great fight
Probably the best fight Ive ever seen, no titles just 10 rounds and two guys no willing to take a backward step.

Yes I mean to are right in the sense that if you got two guys that willing to brawl and go out to outright war, those make great fights although they don't happen very often.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 06:03:33 AM »
Gatti vs. Ward = brutal in every fight they had against each other.

Two fuckers that came to play !!

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 06:04:36 AM »
Gatti vs. Ward = brutal in every fight they had against each other.

Two fuckers that came to play !!
And great friends outside the ring
Mutual respect.

RIP Aturo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 06:05:55 AM »
And great friends outside the ring
Mutual respect.

RIP Aturo.
Yup,they became good friends.

RIP

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 06:11:12 AM »
Yup,they became good friends.

RIP
This was after the third fight

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 06:18:52 AM »
Some people are born for fighting, whatch how he controls distance with footwork not just back and forth but also sideways, and always hits counter. I wonder if this kid trained in boxing or is just a natural talent. He would be very good in both mma and boxing.

and not one singe clean punch was landed by anyone.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 06:46:21 AM »

Good find Seva , we used to do this shit all the time in my neighborhood , sometimes I'd  street spar   6 -7  guys in a row , good times .

Talking about raw talent , a 16 years old  kid  showed up to the gym once  ,he told us he  wanted to be a boxer,  after a week of training he sparred for the first time ,  and beat the shit out of a decent amateur boxer, we were like WTF man , what gym are you coming from ? he said it was his first time sparring ,
long story short,  after 1 year of training he won  the Golden Gloves , after only  2 years he was national champion , #1  LHW  in the country ..........

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 01:02:51 PM »
Yes che, when you are born for something you can spot it easily. Don't need a flashlight to see the sun I guess.

Do you still spar che? When was the last time you got into a fight?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 01:11:42 PM »
just go for his body, cant dodge a body shot.
\

you havent been in any fights have you?

when someone kicks, you just grab the foot/leg, force to the ground then go ape shit at the head.

if they go for a body shot with fists, you smash their head as they come in.

rule of street is..head head head.. in the grapple you just go for a lock..goodnight.

this video is bullshit anyway...its a boxing match for video..a real fight is ferocious and just a clash...no bouncing around and respecting distance bullshit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 01:17:43 PM »
\

you havent been in any fights have you?

when someone kicks, you just grab the foot/leg, force to the ground then go ape shit at the head.

rule of street is..head head head.. in the grapple you just go for a lock..goodnight.

this video is bullshit anyway...its a boxing match for video..a real fight is ferocious and just a clash...no bouncing around and respecting distance bullshit.
Go and watch the video, the guy just leans back and flinches and moves his head every time hi opponent moves.
Get in close and hit him in the solar plexus and ribs.
Oh, and when he gets winded and goes to the ground stamp on his fucking hands, wont want to hit you again with all his fingers broken.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 03:55:13 PM »
Yes che, when you are born for something you can spot it easily. Don't need a flashlight to see the sun I guess.

Do you still spar che? When was the last time you got into a fight?

Nope,  I don't spar anymore my doctor won't let me , last time I got into a fight about 10 years ago with a coworker .

Get in close and hit him in the solar plexus and ribs.
Oh, and when he gets winded and goes to the ground stamp on his fucking hands, wont want to hit you again with all his fingers broken.

Damn   :o  you guys are animals .

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Talking about raw talent , a 16 years old  kid  showed up to the gym once  ,he told us he  wanted to be a boxer,  after a week of training he sparred for the first time ,  and beat the shit out of a decent amateur boxer, we were like WTF man , what gym are you coming from ? he said it was his first time sparring ,
long story short,  after 1 year of training he won  the Golden Gloves , after only  2 years he was national champion , #1  LHW  in the country ..........

.......and his name was Che.

"1"