Author Topic: Murican football vs Soccer  (Read 5459 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Murican football vs Soccer
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
Wikipedia: OLDEST FOOTBALL CLUBS

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2014, 06:05:24 AM »
The 3rd World ?, wow  ::).

Germany,UK,Denmark,Finland,Japan,Australia,etc,. don't play your game & regarding to you we a the 3rd World  ???

I am very happy that you live in so perfect & so intelligent 1st World country without any human misery & poverty .

No I made a pretty clear distinction between the third world hut countries and nice white euro ones.

Its your ESL man, don't worry chief, Im sure whatever mayonnaise eating country you live in is all the way affluent.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »
No I made a pretty clear distinction between the third world hut countries and nice white euro ones.

Its your ESL man, don't worry chief, Im sure whatever mayonnaise eating country you live in is all the way affluent.

Hm, sounds French loved by fat Jehovas.
ESL  ???
That trophy, English rugby ball on Hellenic pyramid ??.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2014, 12:47:29 PM »
Hm, sounds French loved by fat Jehovas.
ESL  ???
That trophy, English rugby ball on Hellenic pyramid ??.

what is a JEHOVA to you?

esl=english second language btw

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2014, 01:20:25 PM »
what is a JEHOVA to you?

esl=english second language btw

Nothing , just like all other religious Disneyland
ESL = eastern soccer league ?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2014, 01:25:03 PM »
football coaches are all on trt, then they probably had prostate cancer and to taper off, now all they have is fast food

while soccer coaches just went fully homo from european vaccines

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »
I respect the fat coaches more,

you just know those soccer coaches are simple people that you could not learn anything what so ever from being around

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2014, 01:49:47 PM »
I respect the fat coaches more,

you just know those soccer coaches are simple people that you could not learn anything what so ever from being around

You could learn how to look good and stylish.  :D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2014, 03:55:17 PM »
It's always funny how these threads come up and all the US posters start slagging soccer football off.  I get why, American Football is your sport of choice and the Superbowl got a massive amount of viewers the other night.  I actually really admire the way the US does sport, with huge amounts of attention paid to all levels, not just the top tier as with other sports in the rest of the world.

Both sports require skill and talent, and both can appear confusing or boring to a non-fan.  I get the gist of American Football, but the constant flags and whistles often seem to happen for no reason.  The same could be said for football though I suppose.  Is a 0-0 football draw any more boring than an NFL game halting play every 30 seconds for the players to rest and choose the next play?

However, in an argument about which is best, there are simple facts that can't be argued with.

Football - Most played game on the planet, being the No. 1 viewed sport in the majority of countries, and the national sport of dozens.  The World Cup is also the most viewed sporting event in history.  More accessible, in that all you need is a ball and something resembling a goal.  You can even play it by yourself if you like, practicing shooting or close-control skills.

American Football - Only played seriously in America, with 99% of the rest of the world not paying it any attention, aside from watching the Super Bowl each year (as I do myself).

So, there it is.  Flame away.   ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2014, 04:35:45 PM »
Hockey is clearly better than both.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2014, 04:46:13 PM »
Hockey is clearly better than both.

hockey is the more masculine version of soccer played on the ice with nontwinks, more like power bottoms.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2014, 04:46:22 PM »
BETTER THEN ANY SOCCER PLAYER OUT THERE

And no #22 is not an Offensive lineman , he is Quarter Back

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2014, 11:41:20 PM »
hockey is the more masculine version of soccer played on the ice with nontwinks, more like power bottoms.

is that why so many unemployed Americans play in Russian Continental Hockey League  ;D
(Putin kingdom is the 3rd World, right)
& playing basketball in non European Union for the 3rd World clubs  ???

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2014, 01:20:20 AM »
It's always funny how these threads come up and all the US posters start slagging soccer football off.  I get why, American Football is your sport of choice and the Superbowl got a massive amount of viewers the other night.  I actually really admire the way the US does sport, with huge amounts of attention paid to all levels, not just the top tier as with other sports in the rest of the world.

Both sports require skill and talent, and both can appear confusing or boring to a non-fan.  I get the gist of American Football, but the constant flags and whistles often seem to happen for no reason.  The same could be said for football though I suppose.  Is a 0-0 football draw any more boring than an NFL game halting play every 30 seconds for the players to rest and choose the next play?

However, in an argument about which is best, there are simple facts that can't be argued with.

Football - Most played game on the planet, being the No. 1 viewed sport in the majority of countries, and the national sport of dozens.  The World Cup is also the most viewed sporting event in history.  More accessible, in that all you need is a ball and something resembling a goal.  You can even play it by yourself if you like, practicing shooting or close-control skills.

American Football - Only played seriously in America, with 99% of the rest of the world not paying it any attention, aside from watching the Super Bowl each year (as I do myself).

Exactly what I mean. Thank you!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2014, 01:20:39 AM »
Easy. Both bore the fuck out of me and I don't get how people live and die with 'their' team every week. A team that's happy to take your money but literally wouldn't take the time to spit on you.

Only sport I ever watch is rugby.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2014, 01:24:36 AM »

All I know about the Super Bowl is that it's a final of some sorts. No idea how you go about qualifying for it, nor do I ever want to know.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2014, 01:32:27 AM »
LMFAO again spoken like a truly ignorant fucking moron

Ignorance is someone who thinks that their opinion on something is the ONLY opinion to have. Don't get hurt just because not everyone agrees with you. I'm sure the one button of yours I can push is by saying YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Must be hard for someone like you to swallow that thought. Now I'm LMFAO!!!!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2014, 03:49:13 AM »
Any good strip shows & pole fitness at that super bowl  ;D