Author Topic: The HodgeTwins are now on The Adonis Principles.  (Read 4206 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The HodgeTwins are now on The Adonis Principles.
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 11:00:03 PM »
I`ll PM you guys tomorrow with the recipes, its bed time here in a minute!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »
I`ll PM you guys tomorrow with the recipes, its bed time here in a minute!

No problem. :)

Goodnight!
X

AVBG

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 11:04:55 PM »
Get my recommended amount of protein any way you want, which is pretty low, and fill your calories any way you want.  By default, your nutrition will be adequate.

For protein, I recommend anywhere between .5 grams per lb of bodyweight to 1 gram per lb.  Keep in mind the 1 gram is not necessary at all but that is the range you should be in.  You can be on the low end and be perfectly fine.  Don`t worry too much about it at all.  The most important thing is overall calories.  

Cool story bro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 10:13:49 AM »
 ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 10:33:30 AM »
Adonis, you said that overall calories is your most important principle and you believe that one should count them, right?  Do you think that somebody who is NOT prepping for a show but who just wants to maintain a good everyday physique should be counting calories too?  Seems unnecessarily complicated to always be "counting calories" when you could just be listening to your body of when, what and how much to eat at any given time (sans actual calculations.)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 11:03:30 AM »
I don`t.  Its psychological and once you drop preconceived prejudicial notions about food or food items, you won`t have that "feeling" anymore.  It a nocebo effect.

Give it a try and just track your calories and then take a look at your Macro and Micro nutrients.  You will see that they will be more than adequate by default. 

I agree with this...Most people who do eat what we think is junk just don't know how many cals they are actually putting in their bodies...So they eat way too much and gain weight and then blame it on the types of foods their eating. Silly really. Of course they are going to think chicken and rice makes them feel better because in most cases, when they are eating these two types of foods, they are eating less cals which is going to make them feel tighter ect. But it isn't the food it's the calorie count...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 11:38:37 AM »
I've been kinda experimenting with the principles.

My 3 meals consist of 2x 1/2lb of lean protein and salad + 1x 12 lb of fatty protein and salad, but this only amounts to about 1k calories. So, I make up the other 1k with a pint of ice cream.

Still rockin' a 34" waist a d 10% bf,  and I doubt there would be a difference if I substituted the ice cream with rice/oatmeal/pasta or potatoes.