Author Topic: Sharing a wonderful PM I recieved.  (Read 2341 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Sharing a wonderful PM I recieved.
« on: February 01, 2014, 10:31:33 PM »
Getbig I

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Thank you for everything!
« Sent to: The True Adonis on:
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Hello Mr. True Adonis,

I literally do not know where to begin.
A million words cannot describe how much thankful i am to you, particularly because you changed my attitude towards dieting thanks to your principles, which i have applied with great success.

I have been waiting for my account to be approved for almost a year, don't know what was wrong with the moderators here... i just wanted to let you know that I have been reading your posts everyday, for a long time,because i think you are an absolutely intelligent individual and way ahead of your time.

Thank you for enabling me to think out of the box, and if you got time and want to help a fan of yours with his diet and training let me know (If you are busy etc there is no problem at all)

Thank you for everything, I deeply respect you and I am glad I found you, I literally could not ask for more than just sending this message
after waiting for so long...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Sharing a wonderful PM I recieved.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34:02 PM »
Did you give him a new recipe or something?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
Adam, was the writer male or female? :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:36:25 PM »
I have gotten hundreds and hundreds of PM`s actually thanking me for my diet approach.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:38:00 PM »
Message Continues:

Dear Adam,

My message was cut in half don't know why, i just wanted to let you know that expressing my gratitude towards you was everything i wanted for almost a year, while i was waiting for my account to be approved, so that i could contact you.

Anyway back to the point,

I am a 21 years old college student and i am from Greece. I have been training for 4 years, and starting out I too fell victim to the whole bodybuilding propaganda that the magazines and various websites push to new trainees.
   I literally followed it to the T, eating those disgusting meals every 3 hours with brown rice, chicken and salad to the point that i would feel literally sick. After suffering for a couple of years without seeing any dramatic progress on my physique (compared to the effort and suffering I was putting in) I was lucky enough to find your posts and long story short I am now just counting my calories and by default I get good nutrition, just paying attention to get a moderate amount of protein (generally 0.8 grams of protein per pound, anything more would be a waste cause im natural). I finally eat the best ice cream I can find around, I eat my Valrhona chocolate etc etc.
  By monitoring my calorie intake and not exceeding a certain limit and adjusting accordingly after seeing my bodyweight changes, I finally got super ripped and its all thanks to you...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:47:17 PM »
Good to see that you have been able to be an inspiration and role-model to people during the years.

Maybe even a hero some dietists look up to?

Good going and keep up the good work Adam.

I do not have any heroes, but if i would have one, it would be you Monsignore Abeles.

It is comforting to see that some people finally can eat that particular ice-cream they have been longing for so long.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 10:54:12 PM »
Good to see that you have been able to be an inspiration and role-model to people during the years.

Maybe even a hero some dietists look up to?

Good going and keep up the good work Adam.

I do not have any heroes, but if i would have one, it would be you Monsignore Abeles.
You are too kind.

One of my most treasured PMs was one that I got from a Die Hard Christian.  He wrote me a long message saying that he no longer was a Christian as a result from my posts and how he can`t even describe how much of a sense of relief it was for him and his entire family.  He was one of the most religious posters here at one time.  He kept thanking me, and felt that he owed me something.  I said no way and told him that the biggest joy for me is knowing that he can now go through life with a clear head of reason, understand how beautiful the world as it truly is and not have to worry about feeling inadequate ever again which is what religion did to him and his family.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 10:57:04 PM »
You are too kind.

One of my most treasured PMs was one that I got from a Die Hard Christian.  He wrote me a long message saying that he no longer was a Christian as a result from my posts and how he can`t even describe how much of a sense of relief it was for him and his entire family.  He was one of the most religious posters here at one time.  He kept thanking me, and felt that he owed me something.  I said no way and told him that the biggest joy for me is knowing that he can now go through life with a clear head of reason, understand how beautiful the world as it truly is and not have to worry about feeling inadequate ever again which is what religion did to him and his family.

I love when people leave religion behind.

TA, you ever watch the "Atheist Experience" (from texas) on youtube. Well, they also have podcasts. The creator of the show is Matt Dillahunty.

Check it out.
X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 11:13:33 PM »
Mods.....ban this guy for sharing pm's. Kthx.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 11:56:02 PM »
You are too kind.

nice of mos to thank you

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 12:02:13 AM »
I have gotten hundreds and hundreds of PM`s actually thanking me for my diet approach.
:D :D :D

sure you did

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 12:09:57 AM »
....that was so wonderful.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 12:29:11 AM »
Several tears were shed throughout this thread.

So lets recap your principles.............. ...................

Eat less = Loose weight.

Amazing principles of peace!!!!!!!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 01:02:05 AM »
I don't believe a word of this thread.

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 01:16:55 AM »
Mods.....ban this guy for sharing pm's. Kthx.

It won't happen....for him to be banned, the pm's need to be real.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 01:28:00 AM »
It won't happen....for him to be baned, the pm's need to be real.
:)

Haha...touche. A very good point made indeed.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 01:50:27 AM »
 :P ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 02:44:57 AM »
where are the five year old pics

are the fake pms a new tactic  ???
T

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 04:39:44 AM »
It won't happen....for him to be banned, the pm's need to be real.

This.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 05:08:30 AM »
My Chippewa Falls Chocolate Patriot Crumble has never been so sublime.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 05:58:54 AM »
Message Continues:

Dear Adam,

My message was cut in half don't know why, i just wanted to let you know that expressing my gratitude towards you was everything i wanted for almost a year, while i was waiting for my account to be approved, so that i could contact you.

Anyway back to the point,

I am a 21 years old college student and i am from Greece. I have been training for 4 years, and starting out I too fell victim to the whole bodybuilding propaganda that the magazines and various websites push to new trainees.
   I literally followed it to the T, eating those disgusting meals every 3 hours with brown rice, chicken and salad to the point that i would feel literally sick. After suffering for a couple of years without seeing any dramatic progress on my physique (compared to the effort and suffering I was putting in) I was lucky enough to find your posts and long story short I am now just counting my calories and by default I get good nutrition, just paying attention to get a moderate amount of protein (generally 0.8 grams of protein per pound, anything more would be a waste cause im natural). I finally eat the best ice cream I can find around, I eat my Valrhona chocolate etc etc.
  By monitoring my calorie intake and not exceeding a certain limit and adjusting accordingly after seeing my bodyweight changes, I finally got super ripped and its all thanks to you...
hahahahahaha

21 yo student from Greece writes perfect english and got super ripped on icecream .. this is priceless

when you thought the grandomaniac idiot could not go any further, he pulls the fake pm stunt to self promote haha

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 06:01:22 AM »
hahahahahaha

21 yo student from Greece writes perfect english and got super ripped on icecream .. this is priceless

when you thought the grandomaniac idiot could not go any further, he pulls the fake pm stunt to self promote haha
Says getbigs ultimate self promotionalist.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 06:05:29 AM »
 ;D

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 06:05:39 AM »
This thread is useless without 5 year old pictures.

No need for new pictures.

The body looks the same.

you suck.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 06:10:20 AM »
hahahahahaha

actually that poster is legit.... he was from greece, educated here in the states, if its the guy I suspect it is.... and hes easily one of the wittiest posters here... you mighf say hes a "machine"