Author Topic: Bill Ayers admits to writing Dreams from My Father again.  (Read 1538 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bill Ayers admits to writing Dreams from My Father again.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:19:33 AM »
Obama was broke coked out of his head and ayeres had to save the day

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 11:49:55 PM »
Obama was broke coked out of his head and ayeres had to save the day

Even if true... it doesn't change a darned thing. Obama is STILL your President, and will remain your President, and if you know what's good for you, ...you'd better pray that he finishes out his term in office, because if he becomes incapacitated... either Michelle or Biden will take over, ...just like Nancy and GHWBush did when Reagan became obsessed with his jelly beans.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:09:41 AM »
Even if true... it doesn't change a darned thing. Obama is STILL your President, and will remain your President, and if you know what's good for you, ...you'd better pray that he finishes out his term in office, because if he becomes incapacitated... either Michelle or Biden will take over, ...just like Nancy and GHWBush did when Reagan became obsessed with his jelly beans.

The fuck he is. He's more the freeloaders "president" than he is mine. Michelle wouldn't take his place (hahahahaha) and Biden is at least American born and quite frankly would be better than what we have now. Shit, almost anyone is better than what we have now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:14:07 AM »
The fuck he is. He's more the freeloaders "president" than he is mine. Michelle wouldn't take his place (hahahahaha) and Biden is at least American born and quite frankly would be better than what we have now. Shit, almost anyone is better than what we have now.

So who is your president?  Please tell us.... who is the President in this La La Land you live in?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 12:12:09 PM »
So who is your president?  Please tell us.... who is the President in this La La Land you live in?

wait.....I know this one.....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 01:00:01 PM »
wait.....I know this one.....

The idiot won't come back and answer.  Typical of him to run away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 01:01:06 PM »
Even Obama M-I-L said Ayers wrote Dreams in the book written by Christian Andereson. 

Obama is not legit - a fraud, a liar, a plagiarist, and not my POTUS.  Not now, not then, not ever. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 01:03:08 PM »
Even Obama M-I-L said Ayers wrote Dreams in the book written by Christian Andereson. 

Obama is not legit - a fraud, a liar, a plagiarist, and not my POTUS.  Not now, not then, not ever. 

So who is your POTUS?  Since dumb ass Coach won't be back to answer it... maybe you can tell us.

Who is your POTUS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »
So who is your POTUS?  Since dumb ass Coach won't be back to answer it... maybe you can tell us.

Who is your POTUS?

The man in the moon, I don't know - right now we are a ship without a captain drifting at sea. 

Obama is a swabe and deck hand at best in this mess. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 01:06:01 PM »

Who is your POTUS?

x2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 11:27:54 PM »
So who is your president?  Please tell us.... who is the President in this La La Land you live in?

I have no "president", junour. Not since day one have I EVER considered him "president". I don't respect him as a real president and if you ever go through my posts, I don't acknowledge him as a president. And as God as my witness, if he were in front of me, I wouldn't address him as Mr. "President. I MIGHT call him Mr. Obama.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 06:42:15 AM »
I have no "president", junour. Not since day one have I EVER considered him "president". I don't respect him as a real president and if you ever go through my posts, I don't acknowledge him as a president. And as God as my witness, if he were in front of me, I wouldn't address him as Mr. "President. I MIGHT call him Mr. Obama.

You don't have a President?  What country do you live in?

Here in the US, Obama is POTUS for every citizen of this nation.  But you don't have a President?  Who runs La-La Land where you reside?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 07:05:35 AM »
You don't have a President?  What country do you live in?

Here in the US, Obama is POTUS for every citizen of this nation.  But you don't have a President?  Who runs La-La Land where you reside?

Perhaps you can't read.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
he is our president.  i'm not a believer in his policies.  I DO NOT believe that he is any more or less concerned with the plight of the poor or middle class than GWB was.  I DO believe that if you do believe that, you're a victim of cheesy marketing by the Democratic party, aimed at the lowest common denominator whose only concern is gay marriage and abortion. 

he is our president, but we disagree with the way he's doing things.  And we absolutely have that right.  Once we start believing that we don't have that right,  and we start demonizing people for disagreeing, we will become another North Korea.  And that place is fucked.  Those people aren't even human beings anymore, because somewhere along the line it became a moral imperative that they blindly support their leader.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 08:35:49 AM »
Perhaps you can't read.

Oh I can read.  You said Obama isn't your POTUS. But yet can't tell us who is in charge of your little La La Land.

Who is your president.  Easy question. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 12:15:24 PM »
BUMP

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 12:58:48 PM »
In the midst of their daily meltdown, someone is having a little bumping spree.