Author Topic: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.  (Read 7272 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »
Naw, it was Flin who annoyed him enough to get him to post a pic.
yah could be , many participated int hat thread.

the leg raises pic was def triggered by "Noone",though, that i remember for sure.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2014, 09:03:43 PM »

Hahahaha ES, come on now dude. You gotta stop with that crap.
the point of no return is already lef tbehind, if it were made up, only logging out and never come back would be an option :D
n

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2014, 09:06:57 PM »

Hahahaha ES, come on now dude. You gotta stop with that crap.

I like ESF and was buying the gladiator prison fights but the stitching up your wounds with guitar strings really killed it for me.

Do they have guitars in prison?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2014, 09:07:55 PM »
True or not, ESF is one of the better posters here. Crazy stories, always entertaining stuff, dude knows his shit. He's a good dude too, helpful if you have questions. The guy CONTRIBUTES to the board in a good way

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2014, 09:09:21 PM »
True or not, ESF is one of the better posters here. Crazy stories, always entertaining stuff, dude knows his shit. He's a good dude too, helpful if you have questions. The guy CONTRIBUTES to the board in a good way

No need to suck his cock bro.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2014, 09:11:27 PM »
Its funny.

Guys supposedly a financial genius..but resorts to selling steroids online.

Which he freely admits to, and talks about but wont post a pic because he's worried about going back to prison.

Hahahaaaa...come ON.....just stop talking.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2014, 09:11:35 PM »
I like ESF and was buying the gladiator prison fights but the stitching up your wounds with guitar strings really killed it for me.

Do they have guitars in prison?

Roflmao. Honestly that is hilarious. Sitting here in bed on my iPad reading this to my wife. She just laughed at me and told me to grow up and get off this site.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2014, 09:12:57 PM »
No need to suck his cock bro.

I'm vouching for this cat.

After a few dozen PMs discussing "supplements", you get a feel for someone and he's a good dude, who knows his shit. He didn't have to take time to answer my dumb questions, but he did and it's evident he has been around the game for awhile. I have no issue believing his stories, because at the end of the day I log off this place and don't think twice about it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »
Roflmao. Honestly that is hilarious. Sitting here in bed on my iPad reading this to my wife. She just laughed at me and told me to grow up and get off this site.

No disrespect..but tell her he also claims to be the next John Holmes...there isnt an angle this guy hasn't lied his ass off to.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2014, 09:18:39 PM »

X2. Actually CONTRIBUTES to the board. Actually knows his shit and seems to have a lot of years of experience to back it. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 09:19:54 PM »

I never admit to being a getbigger to normal people.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 09:20:38 PM »
No disrespect..but tell her he also claims to be the next John Holmes...there isnt an angle this guy hasn't lied his ass off to.

Omg too good. I just read that. That got her laughing. Wasn't there another lunatic on here that lied about everything from being a genius to snapping people's necks etc.. Eventually got outed

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:56 PM »
I'm vouching for this cat.

After a few dozen PMs discussing "supplements", you get a feel for someone and he's a good dude, who knows his shit. He didn't have to take time to answer my dumb questions, but he did and it's evident he has been around the game for awhile. I have no issue believing his stories, because at the end of the day I log off this place and don't think twice about it.

Now that he's Big Chiro you can be sure that when he vouches for someone that guy is solid.

I'm on Team Big Chiro. ESF may have some crazy stories but he's solid.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2014, 09:23:16 PM »
I never admit to being a getbigger to normal people.

My wife actually gets some good laughs. She thinks I'm an immature monkey for it and she has a point.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
Omg too good. I just read that. That got her laughing. Wasn't there another lunatic on here that lied about everything from being a genius to snapping people's necks etc.. Eventually got outed

That was suckmymuscle. OMR destroyed him.

But no comparison of Sucky to ESF. Suckymuscle was on a whole different plane of existence.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2014, 09:24:12 PM »
My wife actually gets some good laughs. She thinks I'm an immature monkey for it and she has a point.  :)

Does your wife stroke your abs while you post on getbig?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 09:25:21 PM »
Does your wife stroke your abs while you post on getbig?

I tell her that's where I get my tips from to keep those bad boys alive

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
Now that he's Big Chiro you can be sure that when he vouches for someone that guy is solid.

I'm on Team Big Chiro. ESF may have some crazy stories but he's solid.

8)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2014, 09:29:40 PM »
Its funny.

Which he freely admits to, and talks about but wont post a pic because he's worried about going back to prison.

Yep this.  A guy who can get 10-15% ROI at will but sells steroids and doesn't have health insurance.  Riiiight ::)

I can't believe he posted a couple pictures, don't know how I missed that

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
Yep this.  A guy who can get 10-15% ROI at will but sells steroids and doesn't have health insurance.  Riiiight ::)

I can't believe he posted a couple pictures, don't know how I missed that

He didn't post pics. Will never happen

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2014, 09:33:15 PM »
It would be more annoying if ESF wasn't genuinely helping guys out behind the scene via PMs. If he didn't do that, he'd just be am asshole. But he does help guys out.

So he's a helpful asshole  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2014, 09:39:53 PM »
It would be more annoying if ESF wasn't genuinely helping guys out behind the scene via PMs. If he didn't do that, he'd just be am asshole. But he does help guys out.

So he's a helpful asshole  :D

He does seem experienced with juice and selling it.  No dispute here.  But it's all the rest that seems dubious

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2014, 09:52:32 PM »
He also had fights to the death in prison...and sewed is "wounds" with guitar string ...apparently the guards in the prison he went to were OK with the prisoners having organized  gladiator games..its not like they would get in any trouble if that got out.......LOL

ahhh the classic exaggerating of what was actually said routine.. also classic getbig circa 1999.

fights to the death? lol.. they were submission wrestling mostly, although sometimes strikes were thrown, it was generally frowned upon because during count, a CO would see a brusied up face or cut and you'd get put in the hole for IP (investigative purposes) and they'd review the cameras and follow you back as long as they could to catch a fight... so if you caused a cut on a guy during a bout, there's a chance you're the reason 6-8 other guys are going to the hole as well. Bad JuJu in prison.

and if you had any reading comprehension skills, you'd also see where I said we'd have a few lookouts watching for guards doing rounds. guards didn't know.. holy fuck you're an idiot. just picking pieces of the story and leaving out others to futher your little campaign. pathetic.

speaking of pathetic, what's your real handle? fucking coward doesn't have the balls to speak up with his real handle.. very beta kid.

and yes, they have guitars in prison. you buy them off commissary, electric and acoustic.  you buy the strings off commissary as well. also use the guitar strings for tattoo needles.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2014, 09:56:59 PM »
Its funny.

I don't sell steroids online... again, posting wrong info. pathetic.

financial genius? you know what it takes to be a prop-trader or manage a fund? it's a full time job and you need enough capital to make it worth your while to even make 2&20 worth your while, or else you're making $100 a day ($26k a year, kid) even at $200 a day it's $52k pre tax.

i'll keep doing what I'm doing, thanks for the concern. easier and better money, and more reliable.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2014, 10:13:22 PM »
I don't care what anybody thinks. I'm totally buying into ESF.

Top tier getbigger.