Author Topic: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.  (Read 7262 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Polio Leg Don 3.0 2014 inductees.
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2014, 10:15:07 PM »
I don't care what anybody thinks. I'm totally buying into ESF.

Top tier getbigger.

I'm a regular guy who prefers to learn from making my own mistakes, and I've fucked up many, many times.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2014, 10:33:41 PM »
ahhh the classic exaggerating of what was actually said routine.. also classic getbig circa 1999.

fights to the death? lol.. they were submission wrestling mostly, although sometimes strikes were thrown, it was generally frowned upon because during count, a CO would see a brusied up face or cut and you'd get put in the hole for IP (investigative purposes) and they'd review the cameras and follow you back as long as they could to catch a fight... so if you caused a cut on a guy during a bout, there's a chance you're the reason 6-8 other guys are going to the hole as well. Bad JuJu in prison.

and if you had any reading comprehension skills, you'd also see where I said we'd have a few lookouts watching for guards doing rounds. guards didn't know.. holy fuck you're an idiot. just picking pieces of the story and leaving out others to futher your little campaign. pathetic.

speaking of pathetic, what's your real handle? fucking coward doesn't have the balls to speak up with his real handle.. very beta kid.

and yes, they have guitars in prison. you buy them off commissary, electric and acoustic.  you buy the strings off commissary as well. also use the guitar strings for tattoo needles.

yeah that's not what you said originally

hey man....maybe you are simply the most remarkable human on earth who has lived a life that reads like a B action movie...forgive me but I have my doubts.

The first thought that comes to my mind is if you were this person you sure as hell wouldn't be bragging about it on a silly bodybuilding board.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »
He also had fights to the death in prison...and sewed is "wounds" with guitar string ...apparently the guards in the prison he went to were OK with the prisoners having organized  gladiator games..its not like they would get in any trouble if that got out.......LOL
Don`t forget his career racing Porsches, wouldn`t want to leave that out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2014, 10:46:59 PM »
 ;D
most porsches (911's at least) were always super solid to me (raced them for years), but the GT looks a bit different.. I've never driven one, but it looks like it may handle a bit like an NSX or Lotus, which to me were 'knife-edge' handling cars.... in which the back end would snap around VERY quick if you're not carefull... there's no "play" in the backend (no "drifting").

makes me seriously reconsider picking up that NSX I've been looking at. Unless im on a track, i'll take a big, safe S-Class.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2014, 10:50:34 PM »
Don`t forget his career racing Porsches, wouldn`t want to leave that out.

it was in SCCA in 97,98 & 2000. didn't have sponsorship in '99.

again, so what?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2014, 10:51:05 PM »
yeah that's not what you said originally

hey man....maybe you are simply the most remarkable human on earth who has lived a life that reads like a B action movie...forgive me but I have my doubts.

The first thought that comes to my mind is if you were this person you sure as hell wouldn't be bragging about it on a silly bodybuilding board.

find the post and feel free to correct me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2014, 10:55:01 PM »
it was in SCCA in 97,98 & 2000. didn't have sponsorship in '99.

again, so what?
Hey, you should be a stuntman in Hollywood.  Have you thought about it ever?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2014, 10:56:55 PM »
ESFitness,

Why didn`t you get the prison hospital to sew you up?  Also, how did you know what you were doing?  Were you pre-med or something at one time?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2014, 11:02:50 PM »
ESFitness,

Why didn`t you get the prison hospital to sew you up?  Also, how did you know what you were doing?  Were you pre-med or something at one time?

because they'd see a cut on the eyebrow or chin and know right away it's from a punch (or elbow, or knee, or slam to the ground, but they'd think it was a punch) and I'd go to the hole and most likely get transferred to a max security facility. I was in a medium, but my points were the max allowed for medium and was lucky to get in (points were 15, the max allowed, 16 would send me to max... my points would never go below 14/15 due to my crime, and going to max would put me in situations were it'd be easy to lose my initial parole date).

I've watched the doc stitch me up enough times and had gf's who were either PA's or nurses stitch me up, so it wasn't hard to figure out. hard part was tying the knots and making tweezers out of razor blades to take the stitches out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2014, 11:07:07 PM »
Hey, you should be a stuntman in Hollywood.  Have you thought about it ever?

jumping off buildings and breaking my back or getting 3rd degree burns all over my body never really appealed to me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2014, 11:14:34 PM »
because they'd see a cut on the eyebrow or chin and know right away it's from a punch (or elbow, or knee, or slam to the ground, but they'd think it was a punch) and I'd go to the hole and most likely get transferred to a max security facility. I was in a medium, but my points were the max allowed for medium and was lucky to get in (points were 15, the max allowed, 16 would send me to max... my points would never go below 14/15 due to my crime, and going to max would put me in situations were it'd be easy to lose my initial parole date).

I've watched the doc stitch me up enough times and had gf's who were either PA's or nurses stitch me up, so it wasn't hard to figure out. hard part was tying the knots and making tweezers out of razor blades to take the stitches out.
Sounds rough.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2014, 11:17:00 PM »
jumping off buildings and breaking my back or getting 3rd degree burns all over my body never really appealed to me.

Is it true that you've eaten things that would make a billy goat puke?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2014, 03:11:19 AM »
S

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2014, 04:08:34 AM »
Good legs Gal and falco.

Sorry about starting a circlejerk Shizzo,just giving props where it`s due.

Come to think of it,I`d give Shizzos physique props to,if it was ever warranted,but sadly,he doesn`t train,just posts about posting.

Thank you kind Sir.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2014, 06:42:28 AM »
He didn't post pics. Will never happen
ah you mean to say he posted pics from someone else claiming its him?
or something like "i llokk similiar"(but didnt say its not him) ;D

bc the esf account has posted pics with a lifting guy
n

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2014, 08:29:30 AM »

ES you rock dude!  I am a true fan!  We should meet up some time to discuss investment strategies (long/short/high/low risk), we could go out and race our cars after, you could even chit chat with my wife on your stitching technique as she is a nurse practitioner.

Are you in Toronto by chance or you ever come up this way?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2014, 10:57:19 AM »
ES you rock dude!  I am a true fan!  We should meet up some time to discuss investment strategies (long/short/high/low risk), we could go out and race our cars after, you could even chit chat with my wife on your stitching technique as she is a nurse practitioner.

Are you in Toronto by chance or you ever come up this way?

I seriously doubt Canada would let me through the border.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2014, 11:08:44 AM »
I seriously doubt Canada would let me through the border.

Lol you in the states?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
Lol you in the states?

You gonna ask him for his SSN next bro?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2014, 11:11:54 AM »
Lol you in the states?

of course. SoCal.

furthest north I've been is western Minnesota.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2014, 11:15:27 AM »
You gonna ask him for his SSN next bro?

A man of mystery doesn't need one of those.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2014, 06:19:27 AM »
The great moustafa