Author Topic: So after eating 90% clean for the last 4 months, I ate a McDs Double QP...  (Read 35528 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: So after eating 90% clean for the last 4 months, I ate a McDs Double QP...
« Reply #475 on: February 05, 2014, 10:59:50 PM »
Strawman melting like the bitch he is.

Oh whats this I found?  Another member thanking me for the Beer Cooler method:

Today, The True Adonis Showed Me His Meat.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=432173.0

I was proud of the title  8)

Adonis' method did work well, not so say others couldn't work either though.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: February 06, 2014, 07:18:47 AM »
I don't understand why there can't be several acceptable methods to boil a steak?   ???

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #477 on: February 06, 2014, 07:33:40 AM »
This machine is on sale for $199 with the correct discount code.

I command 10 getbiggers to purchase, and for 5 to sear, 5 to not, and report the data back to me.

I have already gotten 3 responses, so hurry if you want in.

http://www.sousvidesupreme.com/Shop_Online/Water_Ovens/SousVide_Supreme_Demi-Black/Product.aspx?ProductID=31&DeptID=34&&
Y

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: February 06, 2014, 07:36:14 AM »
I love how happy Warren Buffett looks when he is about to drink a Coke or eat Fast Food, which are his staples.  I guess he isn`t as rich as Strawman or Twaddle though.  :-\

Buffett owns a lot of Coke man.  I think this might be him glamourizing it?

TimBryce

• Getbig II
  • ceo
« Reply #479 on: February 06, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »

maybe he believe coca-cola still put cocaine in their drinks, hence the happy placebo reactions

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #480 on: February 06, 2014, 08:06:16 AM »

ya think?  That's how he became mega rich.  he dumped his small fortune in Coke in the early days and turned it into a boatload of cash.  he is also a massive shareholder of mcdonalds.

here's a bit of news.  before the whole housing boom that caused the market crash he bought heavily in real estate companies right before and those were his blue chip stocks for 5 years.  Do you think the rich didn't know about the big scam about to happen?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #481 on: February 06, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »
Assburgers.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: February 06, 2014, 10:18:53 AM »
ya think?  That's how he became mega rich.  he dumped his small fortune in Coke in the early days and turned it into a boatload of cash.  he is also a massive shareholder of mcdonalds.
here's a bit of news.  before the whole housing boom that caused the market crash he bought heavily in real estate companies right before and those were his blue chip stocks for 5 years.  Do you think the rich didn't know about the big scam about to happen?

Not to derail this thread.... but is this true?  You sure about that? 

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #483 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:13 AM »
Let us all follow Momofuku Ando, the creator of instant ramen. Died at 96. His secret?
Ando claimed that the secret of his long life was playing golf and eating Chikin Ramen (Chicken Ramen) almost every day. He was said to have eaten instant ramen until the day before he died

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #484 on: February 06, 2014, 10:55:42 AM »
Not to derail this thread.... but is this true?  You sure about that? 

I'm very sure.  he puts out a yearly newsletter and lists his blue chips.  In early 2000 1 year before the morgage boom he purchased progressive reality of southern california which ironically was the starting point of the whole housing boom across the country.  it was his blue chip year after year.  Berkshire is known for buying undervalued companies and turning them around, why was this realty undervalued unless they knew the boom was coming?  They have rebranded this now as Berkshire realty.  I try to tell people that Buffett is a fucking scum.  You don't think him and his billionaire banker friends didn't orchestrate the whole thing, they saw a ripe opportunity with housing and fucked over this country. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #485 on: February 06, 2014, 12:21:25 PM »
I don't understand why there can't be several acceptable methods to boil a steak?   ???
Its not boiling.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: February 06, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »
I think he genuinely likes it, drinks it and does not bother with water.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #487 on: February 06, 2014, 12:25:27 PM »
I think he genuinely likes it, drinks it and does not bother with water.

call me!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: February 06, 2014, 12:58:56 PM »
I'm very sure.  he puts out a yearly newsletter and lists his blue chips.  In early 2000 1 year before the morgage boom he purchased progressive reality of southern california which ironically was the starting point of the whole housing boom across the country.  it was his blue chip year after year.  Berkshire is known for buying undervalued companies and turning them around, why was this realty undervalued unless they knew the boom was coming?  They have rebranded this now as Berkshire realty.  I try to tell people that Buffett is a fucking scum.  You don't think him and his billionaire banker friends didn't orchestrate the whole thing, they saw a ripe opportunity with housing and fucked over this country.  
Buffett hasn`t bought into Mcdonalds since the 90s moron.

http://beta.fool.com/shmulikarpf/2013/03/21/why-hasnt-buffett-bought-mcdonalds-yet/27513/

Yet, Mr. Buffett hasn't bought a single share of McDonald's over the years.

Why Not?

It's a mystery indeed. Yet, I'll try and provide two quick suggestions as to why the Oracle of Omaha left McDonald's untouched.

The company operates in a franchise business model. More than 90% of the company's stores are externally managed by franchisees and not directly by the company. Buffett has never invested in a company with such a massive franchise model. Management, as capable as it may be, will never have full control over all of different stores and franchisees.
    McDonald's doesn't really have a strong economic moat, which is a must for any of Buffett's investments. Think about it for a second. Unlike American Express, nothing of McDonald's is proprietary or patent-protected. Unlike Coca Cola, McDonald's doesn't have a secret hidden recipe in a safe. It makes very tasty, cheap burgers, but other rivals know how to make cheap and tasty burgers as well. Put simply, McDonald's has a great brand, but not such a great economic moat.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #489 on: February 06, 2014, 01:04:26 PM »

http://beta.fool.com/shmulikarpf/2013/03/21/why-hasnt-buffett-bought-mcdonalds-yet/27513/

Why Not?

It's a mystery indeed. Yet, I'll try and provide two quick suggestions as to why the Oracle of Omaha left McDonald's untouched.

The company operates in a franchise business model. More than 90% of the company's stores are externally managed by franchisees and not directly by the company. Buffett has never invested in a company with such a massive franchise model. Management, as capable as it may be, will never have full control over all of different stores and franchisees.
    McDonald's doesn't really have a strong economic moat, which is a must for any of Buffett's investments. Think about it for a second. Unlike American Express, nothing of McDonald's is proprietary or patent-protected. Unlike Coca Cola, McDonald's doesn't have a secret hidden recipe in a safe. It makes very tasty, cheap burgers, but other rivals know how to make cheap and tasty burgers as well. Put simply, McDonald's has a great brand, but not such a great economic moat.

Yeah, one might indeed ponder this issue. Mcdonald's stock was roughly untouched by the recession.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: February 06, 2014, 01:10:42 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #491 on: February 06, 2014, 01:12:38 PM »

Why Not?

Of course he hasn't.  He bought into coke and mcdonalds decades ago. You don't buy into a stock when it is popular and become rich, you buy into a stock when it's low and hold long term.  You need to learn a lot of investing. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: February 06, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »
Of course he hasn't.  He bought into coke and mcdonalds decades ago. You don't buy into a stock when it is popular and become rich, you buy into a stock when it's low and hold long term.  You need to learn a lot of investing. 
I can`t find any record of him owning anything Mcdonalds since the 90s, and he sold all his shares then.  Can you help?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: February 06, 2014, 01:46:23 PM »
Another fun fact.

Warren Buffett keeps that gold Mcdonalds card in his wallet which lets him eat free for the rest of his life there in Omaha.  As a result, every Christmas dinner each year is spent at Mcdonalds.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: February 06, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »
Love this guy!

Warren: Well, I think President Clinton wanted one very badly, but I don't think he has one. I think he has to go to McDonald's with me.

Here is one from Johnny Rockets, which I like very much. I like the milkshakes there and I like the music there and this lets me take, ah, three guests with me, actually, so, ah, play up to me and maybe someday you'll get to go to Johnny Rockets with me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #495 on: February 06, 2014, 06:00:19 PM »
He has no clue what he is doing.  Earlier in this thread, he tried to claim that people who think homosexuality is a sin is just an opinion.  I tried to tell him that people who use the bible as justification, see the bible as fact.  He shut up about it, but I think its hilarious that he tried to use that as an example. (of what, I do not rightly know)

I tried to explain to you that simply because they use the bible to justify their opinion doesn't miraculously turn their opinion into a fact

Its not an opinion.

People who believe in the bible and use it as justification for their beliefs see it as FACT (albeit wrong).  A religious person does not think their bible is a book of opinions.

How do you not know this?

still an opinion

just because it's based on the bible doesn't miraculously turn it into a fact

wtf man

this is just stupid

I don't recall seeing your next post but I don't sit in front of the computer all the time so here is the post you made (in which all you did was repeat the same stupid shit)

Again,

The people who base their lives around the bible and use it to influence their beliefs see it as a fact.  You claim its an opinion.  Its not an opinion to them, its the end all.  You really think that Religious people think the bible is just an opinion?   ???

They use the bible, what they perceive as facts-the word of god- to justify why they think homosexuality is a sin.  Its not their opinion.  Now they may hold a negative opinion about gays, but when they use the bible to justify it, they think they are using fact.

this is such an utterly stupid conversation but maybe you'll be able to understand it this way

just because someone "sees something as a fact" doesn't actually make it a fact

I assume this is one of your "trolls" that everyone talks about because if not then it means you truly don't understand the difference between and opinion and a fact

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: February 06, 2014, 06:41:29 PM »
I tried to explain to you that simply because they use the bible to justify their opinion doesn't miraculously turn their opinion into a fact

I don't recall seeing your next post but I don't sit in front of the computer all the time so here is the post you made (in which all you did was repeat the same stupid shit)

this is such an utterly stupid conversation but maybe you'll be able to understand it this way

just because someone "sees something as a fact" doesn't actually make it a fact

I assume this is one of your "trolls" that everyone talks about because if not then it means you truly don't understand the difference between and opinion and a fact

You are a moron.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #497 on: February 06, 2014, 06:48:02 PM »
You are a moron.

I'll do you one better

You are a moron and I used the bible to justify that belief so.......ABRACADABRA.... .that belief has just turned into a fact

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: February 06, 2014, 06:49:23 PM »
I'll do you one better

You are a moron and I used the bible to justify that belief so.......ABRACADABRA.... .that belief has just turned into a fact
Ok Demetrius, whatever you say.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #499 on: February 06, 2014, 06:51:58 PM »
Ok Demetrius, whatever you say.

I'm just applyng what you wrote

If I used the bible to justify my belief I can "see it" as a fact and now it magically becomes a fact and no longer just a belief or opinion