Author Topic: I have a viable way to eliminate the U.S. debt.  (Read 1808 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I have a viable way to eliminate the U.S. debt.
« on: February 03, 2014, 09:02:21 AM »
I propose to make all drugs and prostitution legal (and taxable) in the United States.

We are supposed to be a free country right? Let people do what they want. Stop wasting tax dollars by arresting and jailing people, and instead start reaping the tax benefits of legitimate businesses.

It would also cut down on the drug trade/violence.  Drug kingpins could just establish legit businesses.

No need for gang wars and sawed off heads.

Prostitution has been around since the dawn of man. Make it legal. Make it taxable. Imagine the money the U.S. could make, by taking a cut from these enterprises!

I suspect that the power of religion, is what is holding all of this back.  

Imagine the fallout.... if the U.S. made all drugs and prostitution legal.

Religion is holding back progress.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: I have a viable way to eliminate the U.S. debt.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 09:05:59 AM »
I propose to make all drugs and prostitution legal (and taxable) in the United States.

We are supposed to be a free country right? Let people do what they want. Stop wasting tax dollars by arresting and jailing people, and instead start reaping the tax benefits of legitimate businesses.

It would also cut down on the drug trade/violence.  Drug kingpins could just establish legit businesses.

Prostitution has been around since the dawn of man. Make it legal. Make it taxable. Imagine the money the U.S. could make, by taking a cut from these enterprises!

Imagine the fallout.... if the U.S. made all drugs and prostotution legal.

I always said Shizzo was the type of guy who would even tax his own mother.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:10:59 AM »
I always said Shizzo was the type of guy who would even tax his own mother.
Legal means taxable  ;D

Religion is the only thing holding these propositions stagnant.

Sodom and Gomorrah must have made a shit load of money.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:05:42 AM »
I propose...

You go away.
$

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 10:07:10 AM »
I thought you were going to take all your empties back.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 10:07:17 AM »
I propose...

You go away.

Motion granted.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 10:11:31 AM »
Expected a proposal for a drone strike. Leaving flabbergasted.

Yes, just wanted to use that word. ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »
Legal means taxable  ;D

Religion is the only thing holding these propositions stagnant.

Sodom and Gomorrah must have made a shit load of money.

Religion, especially Christianity, is a good thing in these times bro. Keep the Asian hoards at bay. 

King Shizzo

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 10:44:49 AM »
Well thought out, original plan!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 10:46:35 AM »

BHAHAHAHAHAA.........Bab y Shizzo's head just exploded    ;D

Score another one for Ron!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »

I LOLed.

;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »

It would also cut down on the drug trade/violence.  Drug kingpins could just establish legit businesses.

Oh, what a wizened policy analyst! Such sound prescriptions have never been proposed/discussed in-depth before.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 11:22:47 AM »
Im sure this revelotionary idea has never been thought of before.

Who would have thought all along getbig unwanted member 'peadophile shizzo' Had the answer the the worlds debt problems.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »

Why not lower the ages to purchase tobacco and alcohol from 18 and 21 down to say 15 (just throwin out a solid age for a kid.....13 might be even better)?  

There's a huge market of eager buyers that has opened up WIDE.....think of the revenue!!!  

If you think about it by doing so you would actually positively increase the relationship between parents and children because kids wouldn't have to hide their use of these things anymore.  

"Hey Mom, just got back from marching band practice.....grabbed a 12 pack if you want one.  Anyways, gonna smoke a bowl in my room with Vanity from the Pleasure Palace tonight.  Don't worry, I'll rake the leaves and sweep the porch like you asked when I'm finished.....clock started with Vanity when we left the palace if you know what I mean [giggles].  Would you put my french horn in the hall closet?  Love you!!"

It's perfect.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 12:09:56 PM »
Yeah because if the whole country was like Vegas people wouldn't go on a bender and never return to normal :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 12:13:56 PM »
Im sure this revelotionary idea has never been thought of before.

Who would have thought all along getbig unwanted member 'peadophile shizzo' Had the answer the the worlds debt problems.

I know it has been talked about before. It just needs to be implemented. It would give the U.S. countless billions in revenue each year. It would also reduce crime, and lower the inmate population in prison.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 12:26:53 PM »
I know it has been talked about before. It just needs to be implemented. It would give the U.S. countless billions in revenue each year. It would also reduce crime, and lower the inmate population in prison.

so you would reduce crime by changing the definition of what is criminal?

you dumb.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 12:31:45 PM »
so you would reduce crime by changing the definition of what is criminal?

you dumb.
Legalizing drugs would wipe out the dangers of the drug trade. You don't have to murder people if you can open up a store and sell it legally.

You dumb.

King Shizzo

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 12:33:17 PM »
Legalizing drugs would wipe out the dangers of the drug trade. You don't have to murder people if you can open up a store and sell it legally.

You dumb.

Drug dealers want to get a business license, pay taxes and have insurance just like the rest of us

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 12:35:00 PM »

I, for one think that public approval from an embarrassingly failed and used up internet persona is EXACTLY what the powers that be were waiting on before the implementation of Executive Order 4345 a.ka. "make it all legal, for the taxez, oh yeah and ban religion cuz its bad".

Baby "the oracle" Shizzo. Legit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 12:37:36 PM »

You dumb.

So legalizing alcohol stopped drunk driving?

you really dumb.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2014, 12:39:30 PM »
So legalizing alcohol stopped drunk driving?

you really dumb.
I guarantee you that crime would be much worse, if they made alcohol illegal again. People will always do bad things to get what they want.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2014, 12:40:27 PM »

level headed, sensible response to a post intended to do nothing except anger you. Well played

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2014, 12:56:08 PM »
Why not lower the ages to purchase tobacco and alcohol from 18 and 21 down to say 15 (just throwin out a solid age for a kid.....13 might be even better)?  

There's a huge market of eager buyers that has opened up WIDE.....think of the revenue!!!  

If you think about it by doing so you would actually positively increase the relationship between parents and children because kids wouldn't have to hide their use of these things anymore.  

"Hey Mom, just got back from marching band practice.....grabbed a 12 pack if you want one.  Anyways, gonna smoke a bowl in my room with Vanity from the Pleasure Palace tonight.  Don't worry, I'll rake the leaves and sweep the porch like you asked when I'm finished.....clock started with Vanity when we left the palace if you know what I mean [giggles].  Would you put my french horn in the hall closet?  Love you!!"

It's perfect.

Lol'd at the scenario in last paragraph. 9.6758/10, MOS. A+ effort, should not go unappreciated.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »

I agree with this proposal however it will never happen.  You've forgotten that our government is corrupt and how many government/state and federal workers would be laid off if they were no longer chasing down drug dealers/users.  Vice squads would be a thing of the past and the DEA would no longer have much to do. 

Most libertarians and even conservatives that are social liberals would agree with all of this and it's not a new idea.