Author Topic: China and their fakes  (Read 5718 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
China and their fakes
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
http://www.amog.com/cars-2/153741-20-car-replicas-china/

That link has to do with cars.  I was expecting an almost 1:1 Grade A replica.  Apparently they only reserve that for Nikes and Rolexes.

I did read last year about a counterfeit Starbucks.  Yeah... they faked a whole fucking store.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: China and their fakes
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 01:15:53 PM »
Just like Japan could only produce inferior copies. Until they raped the world 30 years later.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 01:20:34 PM »
do they export these shits  ??? if not who gives a shit

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:54:51 PM »
russia has 100s of tons of diamonds in a crater

diamonds even not unique now

hek manufactured diamonds are perfect lol

end the diamond and car bs!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:56:50 PM »
the diamond , the Great Jew scam

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 03:08:13 PM »
russia has 100s of tons of diamonds in a crater

diamonds even not unique now

hek manufactured diamonds are perfect lol

end the diamond and car bs!

The jews were claiming machine made diamonds were shit so they took a 4 karat perfect diamond to a jewler and he was blown away, then they pulled out 5 more the exact same and he fell out of his chair thinking it was impossible.  hahaha.

Jewels even have the word Jew in it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 04:12:24 PM »
The jews were claiming machine made diamonds were shit so they took a 4 karat perfect diamond to a jewler and he was blown away, then they pulled out 5 more the exact same and he fell out of his chair thinking it was impossible.  hahaha.

hahahaha

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »
Just like Japan could only produce inferior copies. Until they raped the world 30 years later.

Japan never produced inferior copies or products, their culture is a lot different and they pride themselves in work ethic, quality/workmanship.

Copies, yes, to a degree but to say inferior products isn't accurate

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 04:18:13 PM »
The Yamato would like to have a word with you. Granted, it's at the bottom of the ocean.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2014, 04:20:02 PM »
The Yamato would like to have a word with you. Granted, it's at the bottom of the ocean.

:D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 04:22:14 PM »

X2 people are very ignorant to make remarks like that

Japan set themselves up to model after the west

"Inferior" is not something I would put Japan in the category of as far as products, cars, etc...

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 05:41:44 PM »
Saw these all over the place in Ukraine! Eastern Europe is crazy for these cheap-ass cars.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 05:43:25 PM »
http://www.amog.com/cars-2/153741-20-car-replicas-china/

That link has to do with cars.  I was expecting an almost 1:1 Grade A replica.  Apparently they only reserve that for Nikes and Rolexes.

I did read last year about a counterfeit Starbucks.  Yeah... they faked a whole fucking store.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »

&sns=tw [/youtube]

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 11:13:49 PM »
A lot of the Chinese fakes are shit.

A lot of them aren't. Many companies share factories for production - the labels go on some products and on others, the same product gets a different cosmetic, different name but is essentially the same.

I think quality control is probably a lot better with the name companies, but sometimes you'll get exactly the same thing. My cousin had the Fila contract for Singapore for quite awhile - and the clothes that came from the factory in China were nothing but standard things you'd pay low prices for, until she started sewing Fila patches onto them. At the time (late 90's, early 00's) she told me the tennis company Babolat (Nadal's sponsor) were having major issues because their factory in China was producing knockoffs using the same materials and molds and selling them for nothing. Basically the same racquets.

It's in the Chinese character to cheat. They don't see it as cheating. If you're smart enough to copy someone's good idea, you're a good businessman!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 12:15:06 AM »
- Japan started ,South Korea screw Japs,Taiwan bonked Korea,now China fucks all,India will follow,Brazil too.......

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 12:20:10 AM »
The infamous Chery Amulet crash test...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 12:33:36 AM »
Everyone regards chinese products as crap.  They'll never be able to sell to people who are willing to pay for quality, even if there's nothing wrong with the item.  They have relegated themselves to making cheap, disposable goods.  I doubt their reputation will recover.

I've had guys try to sell me chinese machine tools.  Lol.  No.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 02:16:42 AM »
Japan never produced inferior copies or products, their culture is a lot different and they pride themselves in work ethic, quality/workmanship.

This!

I've worked for both Japs and Chinks. With Chinks you are more likely to get in trouble for wasting stuff. For Japs, you got in trouble for doing a half ass job. Even the bathrooms had to be clean enough to do open heart surgery.

Japs > Chinks and all other Asians (haven't made up my mind about Koreas thought)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 02:18:44 AM »
X2 people are very ignorant to make remarks like that

Japan set themselves up to model after the west

"Inferior" is not something I would put Japan in the category of as far as products, cars, etc...

It was Japan that forced the US to start making better cars in the 1980s.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2014, 03:28:17 AM »

My father had the misfortune of selling some of the first Hondas that were sold here in Holland. Yes, they were total shit. Engines were good, but QC was nonexistent and they rusted like they'd never seen a coat of primer.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2014, 03:40:29 AM »
My father had the misfortune of selling some of the first Hondas that were sold here in Holland. Yes, they were total shit. Engines were good, but QC was nonexistent and they rusted like they'd never seen a coat of primer.
Toyotas were known for rust. And so were Porsche 911s. And Brits, well quality control were curse words.
The Chinese tend to skirt around things. Like if you gave them a recipe for A banana split, they'd purposely forget the banana, and put banana flavoring in...never mind it's a "banana" split.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2014, 05:17:39 AM »
so China thought they could get their own rover to the moon too just like the US?, well, another defective chinese product has landed in a foreign land..... :)......wait and see when they try to send this Rover to mars, I'm sure it will die on the way before making it half way......Go, China.. ::)

The six-wheeled lunar rover is likely to shut down after experiencing "abnormalities" - but China's state media have given Jade Rabbit a voice

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2014, 05:23:53 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2014, 05:33:18 AM »
so China thought they could get their own rover to the moon too just like the US?, well, another defective chinese product has landed in a foreign land..... :)......wait and see when they try to send this Rover to mars, I'm sure it will die on the way before making it half way......Go, China.. ::)

The six-wheeled lunar rover is likely to shut down after experiencing "abnormalities" - but China's state media have given Jade Rabbit a voice

Yeah, the Jade Rabbit has apparently died.