Author Topic: Wade Barrett.m  (Read 1331 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Wade Barrett.m
« on: February 03, 2014, 05:37:30 PM »
Another waste of talent.....Bad News Barrett?? WTF???? A guy who ran strong for two yrs straight and then they gave him a street fighter gimmick, had him job to everyone and now this?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Wade Barrett.m
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:06:21 PM »
This happens a lot. I feel for the guy. I think he's a good worker and could be a big time heel. Maybe have Regal manage him.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:04:14 PM »
yeah barrett was good came up as pretty boy leader of the nexus team had him,ryback,punk,kingston too I think?then they gave him tougher image beard,agressive style,looked like he put on some size .good performer as stated.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »
part of his problem was he sustained an injury at an inopportune time. dislocated elbow in the middle of a push.
F

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 04:03:50 PM »
Very talented guy, and being wasted at the moment.  This Bad News gimmick is pointless, he's just waffling nonsense each week.  At least let him get a little more edgy with what he's saying.  He had a perfect opportunity last night after the Super Bowl, where he could have slagged off the NFL and told everyone that soccer is the biggest sport in the world, but they missed it.  If they want him to be a proper heel, then he needs to follow Regal (and every other foreigner in history) and tell everyone why his country/culture/history is better than theirs.  That'll generate him some realy heat and make people hate him.  Currently he's just boring.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 06:50:13 PM »
This happens a lot. I feel for the guy. I think he's a good worker and could be a big time heel. Maybe have Regal manage him.
What blows my mind is how he had such great momentum and just like that they take it away from him. He can wrestle and hes well spoken.