Author Topic: cold deca  (Read 872 times)

chixlegs

• Getbig III
cold deca
« on: February 03, 2014, 06:14:56 PM »
I ordered some deca from an HRT clinic a while back along with test, the deca came in a bag with dry ice in it and the bottle said to keep it chilled in the fridge.  I thought that was strange.  I used deca many years ago and I never fuckin chilled it.  Anyone ever heard of this?

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: cold deca
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 06:57:14 PM »
That's weird!

dustin

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 07:13:11 PM »
Did you check the box and inserts? I've never known that it was supposed to be shipped chilled. Even the HCG and gonadotropins I got were never handed to me like that. Always cold shipped and put straight in a fridge, but never given to me as a consumer like that... maybe the pharmacist or pharm tech just didn't take it out?

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »
once I saw a pharmacy fridge full of Organon individual boxes of Deca 50mg amps

that was strange to me and your delivery is even stranger.

for deca a dry cool place with minimum to no sunlight will be perfect... that's what I know.

but try to contact the clinic.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 03:31:23 PM »
I've gotten cyp from the pharmacy and it was pulled out of the fridge. must not have been too cold because it wasn't crashed.. but did crash when I put it in my fridge. lol

no need to keep the stuff cool, imo.

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 05:19:41 PM »
I have been in literally hundreds of cvs and walgreens pharmacies including big mail delivery warehouse phamacies like express scripts processing centers and have never seen test in a fridge. Probably some idiot pharm tech thinks because its a hormone like gh and insulin it should be in a fridge.