Author Topic: Anybody use heroin?  (Read 21898 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Anybody use heroin?
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2014, 04:49:03 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »
Worth having heroin as it inspired one of my favorite songs..

O

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2014, 06:21:51 PM »
It's good shit.  I'm pretty sure you've tried vicodin or morphone while at the docs, just times it by 100.  It's essentially illegal morphine.

To show you how out of it I am in regard to drugs. I had five surgeries during the 1990s. I was given vicodin after each surgery. I don't know how much but just a bottle full of tabs and one refillable prescription. I never took them. But I did refill the prescription because the pharm would contact me and I thought I might get in trouble with the doc if he thought I was taking the meds he prescribed. I knew they were pain killers but because I was going to be sitting at home for a week I wanted to be able to feel the pain so I don't over exert myself and delay recovery.

As you can imagine I accumulated a lot of bottle of vicodin over 5 surgeries. I had a friend who I use to train BJJ with and he was the opposite of me. Spent 8 years in prison for being a drug dealer and deep in the drug world. When I found out that he loved pain killers. When I told him about all the Vicodin I had his mouth dropped. He said, "Name your price." I said, "Um, $200" thinking I'd start high and bargain from there. I was hoping for $100. He just said, "What? Um, yeah. Well, I don't know. Ah, what the hell, I just got my tax return."

When it came time for the transaction I just ended up giving it all to him for free. I'm always uncomfortable taking money from a friend and he's had my back a few times. He just looked at me in disbelief and said, "Pellius, I've never said this to another man but I love you. I really love you." Then he embraced me warmly. I just kind of shook my head.

It was only many year later that I found out how in demand Vicodin is.   

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2014, 06:25:31 PM »
When I was a commercial airline pilot, it helped me relax and concentrate when landing.

You took heroin while flying a plane?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2014, 06:26:48 PM »
Shizzo has shown numerous times, that for weak minded individuals the withdrawals are frightening

x2  LOL!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2014, 06:28:12 PM »
I had a terrible opiate problems for a couple of years right after college. It's amazing the people you end up hanging out with when you get into that life. People I would never even talk to ended riding shot gun next to me on the way to the hood to score. I tried dope a dozen times or so. The euphoria is.the best feeling you could ever imagine. I've been clean for years thank god. Everyone in my home town in my age group got hooked bad on opiates. Most of my friends actually eventually ended up getting clean. We were all pretty clean cut athletes just made some retarded decisions thought we were invincible.
That was the best part of getting sober for me. All these people I would have never hung out with otherwise, I could totally cut loose. My only need for interaction with them was if they could score for me. I would let these scambags give me the total runaround just in the hopes they had a hookup. It was such a good feeling to erase of their numbers from my phone.
          As far as the topic goes, did diesel and oxy's for most of my late 20's. Like already said made me feel super relaxed, outgoing, and gave me tons of energy. It appealed to me in the beginning because I'm pretty introverted socially and it made any of that anxiety just wash away. No one could tell I was high, not like being all jammed up from coke. But that warm, relaxed euphoria goes away quickly with your tolarance building and soon when I didn't have any I wasn't leaving the house or my couch. Never did it so much that I got sick wanna die withdrawls but it did it's damage plenty. Prob blew 300-400kon that shit and ruined a kickass resedenti plumbing company I owned. I am absolutely convinced opiates are the devil come to earth.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
To show you how out of it I am in regard to drugs. I had five surgeries during the 1990s. I was given vicodin after each surgery. I don't know how much but just a bottle full of tabs and one refillable prescription. I never took them. But I did refill the prescription because the pharm would contact me and I thought I might get in trouble with the doc if he thought I was taking the meds he prescribed. I knew they were pain killers but because I was going to be sitting at home for a week I wanted to be able to feel the pain so I don't over exert myself and delay recovery.

As you can imagine I accumulated a lot of bottle of vicodin over 5 surgeries. I had a friend who I use to train BJJ with and he was the opposite of me. Spent 8 years in prison for being a drug dealer and deep in the drug world. When I found out that he loved pain killers. When I told him about all the Vicodin I had his mouth dropped. He said, "Name your price." I said, "Um, $200" thinking I'd start high and bargain from there. I was hoping for $100. He just said, "What? Um, yeah. Well, I don't know. Ah, what the hell, I just got my tax return."

When it came time for the transaction I just ended up giving it all to him for free. I'm always uncomfortable taking money from a friend and he's had my back a few times. He just looked at me in disbelief and said, "Pellius, I've never said this to another man but I love you. I really love you." Then he embraced me warmly. I just kind of shook my head.

It was only many year later that I found out how in demand Vicodin is.   

Your friend forgot to say "No homo"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2014, 06:36:39 PM »
Reading all these post I am eternally grateful that I never got involved with drugs. No moral issues with it but it just wasn't my thing. I never saw the appeal and never felt the urge to get drunk or high. When I get down or discouraged I don't really do anything. I just trudge along. A good friend of mine has been kind of bummed out. He has a good life, a nice house, great kids, good paying job (meat manager at a large Supermarket chain). But he is going through one of those "what does it all mean?" phase. He's in his mid fifties and looks at his life and thinks, "So is this it?"

Anyway, a few days ago he got arrested for DUI. I think now he'll appreciate and not take for granted his stable, albeit uneventful, life.  

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
Reading all these post I am eternally grateful that I never got involved with drugs. No moral issues with it but it just wasn't my thing. I never saw the appeal and never felt the urge to get drunk or high. When I get down or discouraged I don't really do anything. I just trudge along. A good friend of mine has been kind of bummed out. He has a good life, a nice house, great kids, good paying job (meat manager at a large Supermarket chain). But he is going through one of those "what does it all mean?" phase. He's in his mid fifties and looks at his life and thinks, "So is this it?"

Anyway, a few days ago he got arrested for DUI. I think now he'll appreciate and not take for granted his stable, albeit uneventful, life.  

Oh man. Forget using alcohol to feel better.

Focus on Family & Training & Fishing/Hunting & Hobbies & Vacations

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:15 PM »
Oh man. Forget using alcohol to feel better.

Focus on Family & Training & Fishing/Hunting & Hobbies & Vacations

You realize I wasn't talking about me.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2014, 07:41:56 PM »
I get a kick out of drinkers thinking alcohol is find and dandy. Why, because it's legal? Prob one of the most destructive substances you can consume and if you have a problem, hey you can drive 5min in any direction and buy it legally! Drunks are usually the most out of control "user's", always fighting and doing stupid shit. Booze is THE gateway drug not weed. After 5-6 beers anything sounds like a good idea. What do you got? Sure I'll try it! Worse thing weed ever did was make you eat a whole bag of Dorritos in one sitting.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2014, 08:58:37 PM »
I get a kick out of drinkers thinking alcohol is find and dandy. Why, because it's legal? Prob one of the most destructive substances you can consume and if you have a problem, hey you can drive 5min in any direction and buy it legally! Drunks are usually the most out of control "user's", always fighting and doing stupid shit. Booze is THE gateway drug not weed. After 5-6 beers anything sounds like a good idea. What do you got? Sure I'll try it! Worse thing weed ever did was make you eat a whole bag of Dorritos in one sitting.

Although I'm far from an Obama fan I was surprise at the shit he got when he said smoking weed is better than getting drunk. I don't think anyone beat their wife or killed a family with their car while high on weed. I can deal with someone that's high. I can't stand a drunk.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2014, 11:18:40 PM »
Do you feel all those meds were necessary? Or did the doc's just keep you loaded up so they didn't have to deal with it?

Doctors are pieces of shit sometimes. Most of them prefer to keep you loaded to the gills than actually do anything.

No you fucking retard. Sometimes you literally can't do anything so our only choice is to keep you loaded up to the gills. Or you could enjoy the agony of your illness. Pancreatitis is one of those conditions, as it is precipitated by auto-inflammation from the body itself rather than a true infection. Short of removing a necrotic pancreatitis, the management is supportive in nature.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2014, 11:22:55 PM »
How does one get into drugs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2014, 11:25:53 PM »
Whats the difference between drugs and just spinning yourself in circles for 10 minutes and then walking around, repeating if necessary?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2014, 11:27:09 PM »
How does one get into drugs?

one feels depressed/sad and one wants to no longer feel that way

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »
one feels depressed/sad and one wants to no longer feel that way
Really?  Why don`t they just rake some leaves or something? Surely they can think of something better to do?

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2014, 11:31:43 PM »
Worse thing weed ever did was make you eat a whole bag of Dorritos in one sitting.

weed can make you lazy and procrastinate.  it is addictive; not as much as most other drugs but it is.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2014, 11:35:00 PM »
Really?  Why don`t they just rake some leaves or something? Surely they can think of something better to do?

in a way drugs effect people similar to sex.  during sex you feel "high" because dopamine and other neurotransmitters are boosted similar with drugs. both get your mind off of negative thoughts.   raking leaves doesn't have quite that effect.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »
 raking leaves doesn't have quite that effect.

Speak for yourself

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2014, 12:13:49 AM »
No you fucking retard. Sometimes you literally can't do anything so our only choice is to keep you loaded up to the gills. Or you could enjoy the agony of your illness. Pancreatitis is one of those conditions, as it is precipitated by auto-inflammation from the body itself rather than a true infection. Short of removing a necrotic pancreatitis, the management is supportive in nature.

The US consumes over 90% of the world's prescription opiates. I don't think labelling the US medical profession as drug pushers is too much of a stretch.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2014, 12:14:31 AM »
The US consumes over 90% of the world's prescription opiates. I don't think labelling the US medical profession as drug pushers is too much of a stretch.

Not at all, it's really sickening

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2014, 12:31:59 AM »
I've done a lot of crazy shit in my life but that's not one of them. I have helped save people from it, close friends and a family member. It's a harsh and sad addiction.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2014, 03:49:40 AM »
Im around heroin more than most I guess, my friends brother is an addict and its destroyed his life, ive never done any drugs or drank alcohol but I see heroin addicts and their need to get their fix.