Author Topic: Religious weirdo just told me a getbigger will kick the devils ass  (Read 431 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Apparently, my weird neighbour tells me, Jesus slaying Satan is just a smokescreen to Satan and followers concentrate on Jesus, apparently God has chosen a great warrior who is walking the earth as an ordinary man right now who will come out of the shadows, save Jesus and save us all and slay Satan!!

So which one of you is it?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Religious weirdo just told me a getbigger will kick the devils ass
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »
Yeah, religion isn't dangerous.  ::)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:09:18 PM »
Apparently, my weird neighbour tells me, Jesus slaying Satan is just a smokescreen to Satan and followers concentrate on Jesus, apparently God has chosen a great warrior who is walking the earth as an ordinary man right now who will come out of the shadows, save Jesus and save us all and slay Satan!!

Darren, do you ever get the feeling people just humor you because they think you have a touch of Down's Syndrome?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 02:40:19 PM »
Darren, do you ever get the feeling people just humor you because they think you have a touch of Down's Syndrome?

Lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 03:21:46 PM »

Wiggs shall slay Groink in an epic showdown between good and evil? The Righteous Hebrew vs The Narcissistic Non-Believer?