Author Topic: Seriously..fuck  (Read 3769 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Seriously..fuck
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
Okay, so my hairline just isn't what it was...I'm a lil worries to go back on, been off for like 2 years or so....what do you guys do to keep hair and still run shit, or restore hair that already gone from previous use...idk what to do, I'm not trying to start rocking the baldy at age 25 and wanna continue to cycle

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: Seriously..fuck
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »
Gotta be some way around it, or at least delay it or stop the roids from speeding it up

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »
I always say use dutasteride over fina, and try nizoral. I've never used nizoral, but just the other day I finally found it on the shelf at CVS, so I may give it a go just for shits and giggles.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 02:11:55 PM »
If your worried about your hair that much, I mean if you are that attached to having hair(no pun intended) dont cycle period, problem solved!!!!!! I like my hair, but if it goes it goes, dont ever worry about it

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 06:59:31 PM »
I've been using this program for years & it's not only stopped my hairloss, but I've grown a little.

Nizoral daily
Minoxidil 5% foam twice daily
1mg Avodart a day
1/4 tab femera 3 days a week

You want to reduce DHT AND estrogen. Estrogen is also a major cause of hairloss but is rarely addressed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 07:13:15 AM »
I've been using this program for years & it's not only stopped my hairloss, but I've grown a little.

Nizoral daily
1mg Avodart a day

You want to reduce DHT AND estrogen. Estrogen is also a major cause of hairloss but is rarely addressed.

The Nizoral/Minoxidil combo is what our lamented friend "Bouncer" was using with his 750/week. Of course, he had some receding, IIRC.

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 08:35:28 AM »
The Nizoral/Minoxidil combo is what our lamented friend "Bouncer" was using with his 750/week. Of course, he had some receding, IIRC.

Although the nizoral/minox combo is good, you really need to add in the big guns ie: Avodart/femera to see a noticeable difference.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 10:14:12 AM »
if your gonna lose it, your gonna lose it. All you should do is test the different compounds and see which ones are hair safe for you then to stick to them. for me, I can take everything besides tren and anadrol.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 10:23:46 AM »
Still laughing at Gal's comment that mast is the "final solution" for hair loss...

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 06:57:48 PM »
if your gonna lose it, your gonna lose it. All you should do is test the different compounds and see which ones are hair safe for you then to stick to them. for me, I can take everything besides tren and anadrol.

You're right, if your gonna lose it, your gonna lose it. However, you can keep your hair for years while doing gear before you lose it with a little prevention.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 02:40:16 AM »

Nizoral daily
1mg Avodart a day

Dutasteride and finasteride are both anti androgenic.
A lot of people say that these medicins cause a lot of problems in the human body.
You are taking AAS but you take something against AAS (anti androgenic) a little strange heh

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 05:00:50 AM »
Okay, so my hairline just isn't what it was...I'm a lil worries to go back on, been off for like 2 years or so....what do you guys do to keep hair and still run shit, or restore hair that already gone from previous use...idk what to do, I'm not trying to start rocking the baldy at age 25 and wanna continue to cycle

If it bothers you that much or makes you obsessive compulsive about your hair you might just try running HGH and insulin with maybe a little dose of test say 250-500mg of Test a week. You will still make great gains. If you use a combo like that and are still having problems your going to have to use some finasteride and dutasteride. I Honestly have had some trouble but nothing major enough to where I needed to use any on cycle medicines. Your best bet is to quit or start using simple safer combos like HGH,slin and a low amount of Test, for some people that will work.

I am also lucky too because I don't mind doing totally bald although some people cannot pull that look off.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2014, 06:42:37 AM »

Nizoral daily
1mg Avodart a day

If estrogen was really an issue on hairloss there would be a lot of bald trannies out there.

But that's not the case.....those faggies start losing hair everywhere on their body and regrow it on their heads when shooting estrogen.

If op is that concerned with hair loss he should consider this an option.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 12:20:56 PM »
this thread is relevant to my interests

i use 2,5-5mg finasteride per day

0,5mg arimidex every other day

750mg test enanthat currently

and i just pray for a hair miracle

maybe i need to try the protocols in this thread ??? ???

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 12:26:34 PM »
this thread is relevant to my interests

i use 2,5-5mg finasteride per day

0,5mg arimidex every other day

750mg test enanthat currently

and i just pray for a hair miracle

maybe i need to try the protocols in this thread ??? ???

I just disagree with finasteride.. A lot of guys have issues after coming off of that stuff

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 01:02:30 PM »
what is essentially the difference between dutasteride, adovart and finasteride?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 01:25:22 PM »
what is essentially the difference between dutasteride, adovart and finasteride?

http://www.propeciahelp.com/overview

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 01:42:25 PM »
If it's a concern, don't cycle.  If you do cycle, keep doses low.

If you're thinning at 25, just wait 5-7 years until your hair is too thin to preserve and then get on the sauce without looking back

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 01:50:25 PM »
http://www.propeciahelp.com/overview
ALL BULLSHIT

SERIOUSLY YOU MORONS CAN FUCK OFF

this is a serious thread

EMBRACE BALDNESS PROPECIA KILLS  comments are not helpful fuck off ok thanks bye

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
If it's a concern, don't cycle.  If you do cycle, keep doses low.

If you're thinning at 25, just wait 5-7 years until your hair is too thin to preserve and then get on the sauce without looking back

I agree man.. Low doses should be ok

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
ALL BULLSHIT

SERIOUSLY YOU MORONS CAN FUCK OFF

this is a serious thread

EMBRACE BALDNESS PROPECIA KILLS  comments are not helpful fuck off ok thanks bye

Dude why are you having a melt down it's not that serious.. Do a quick search on post finasteride syndrome and you will see...I use to be all sauced out of my mind but kind have become a voice of reason on this forum...nothing wrong with cycling.. What's wrong is not understanding all the chemicals you put in your body and how it reacts with you... Yes it's true, everyone reacts different to compounds but educate yourself bro...btw sup jerseymuscles I haven't talked to you in a minute..

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 04:47:02 AM »
Insulin+HGH does not make you lose hair, throw in a little Test and you will make some good gains with no hair-loss.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 04:56:08 AM »
Insulin+HGH does not make you lose hair, throw in a little Test and you will make some good gains with no hair-loss.
HGH grows the noggin so if you still go bald you're even more fucked

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 05:10:40 AM »
HGH grows the noggin so if you still go bald you're even more fucked

Bro, you need to relax about this. It's a risk/reward analysis. Risk: lose hair, reward: big(ger) muscles. If there was a perfect answer for this, you'd see zero bald IFBB pros.

I will say that you were making great gains on low-dose, but when you went to +500, you started with the raging bacne. Do sides at ~700 mean your going to lose your hair? I don't know, but some mutants can take multiple grams and not have sides at all. Maybe you're prone to sides.

Why not keep the dose at < 500 and see how that works? Maybe the bacne will clear up too.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2014, 05:40:09 AM »
Bro, you need to relax about this. It's a risk/reward analysis. Risk: lose hair, reward: big(ger) muscles. If there was a perfect answer for this, you'd see zero bald IFBB pros.

I will say that you were making great gains on low-dose, but when you went to +500, you started with the raging bacne. Do sides at ~700 mean your going to lose your hair? I don't know, but some mutants can take multiple grams and not have sides at all. Maybe you're prone to sides.

Why not keep the dose at < 500 and see how that works? Maybe the bacne will clear up too.

He says he wants pro size  ;D