Author Topic: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!  (Read 14579 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:29:39 PM »
holy fuck.. after skipping a shot a week for the past couple weeks due to crazy post injection pain (3cc in the glute or delts of 400mg enan and deca isn't fun), I decieded I'd do ALL my weeks MG's in 1 day, rather than shooting twice a week, just so I wouldn't "forget" the 2nd shot.

so, put 1g enan in each lat, 1g in each delt, and 1g deca in each delt yesterday...

today = crazy anxiety :(

not a good idea... would not recommend it. lol. unless you have Xanax or something on hand (which I don't... will probably pick up some Norco tonight for the upcoming pain in my lats tonight and tomorrow though, which should help, but usually the anxiety will be gone by the 2nd or 3rd day post injection).

not. a. good. idea.  :-\

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: anxiety on 4g test and 2g deca in one day is brutal!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
btw... that should be a "Thumbs down" on my thread-thingy. lol

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
No doubt, I ran 3g of test and the first couple weeks were bad anxiety wise

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 04:04:15 PM »
That water weight is going to be brutal (I like the word brutal-I only use it on GetBig?) I'm guessing?  My face would swell up like a motherfuck.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:12:04 PM »
That water weight is going to be brutal (I like the word brutal-I only use it on GetBig?) I'm guessing?  My face would swell up like a motherfuck.

I rarely use less than 2500-3g, but usually in split doses. 4g is "on" for me, 2g is crusing

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 10:02:12 PM »
If my body, more specifically my face wasn't so susceptible to holding water, I could easily see myself using those doses. 

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 10:47:58 PM »
my back will go from looking like Dave Henry's to looking like Nassers in two weeks. lol

qwert

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 10:59:08 PM »
I rarely use less than 2500-3g, but usually in split doses. 4g is "on" for me, 2g is crusing

2g is cruising!!!!! Yikes!!!!  :o

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »
where do you find places for all that oil  ???

have you ever pinned rear delts and random places like that?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »
where do you find places for all that oil  ???

have you ever pinned rear delts and random places like that?

I usually pin the part between the rear and mid delt, but they've been swollen lately so I've been putting it in the upper mid delt.. bad idea since I had some swelling move down to my brachs/biceps the past couple weeks.

my stuff is 400mg/ml so it's not that much oil, but I think the swelling that comes with 400mg/ml is worse than the larger amount of oil I'd have to shoot with lower mg/ml.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 11:44:08 PM »
Is it really worth it being on all that gear??

do you compete?

im in no way judging either btw.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 01:30:47 AM »
good question.

my health is fine. only time I've had kidney/liver/pancreas issues was when I was drinking when I was younger.

bp is on the high end of normal w/o meds... was higher when I was fatter and powerlifting when I "retired" from bbing, and was only running legit hrt... go figure.

got most my hair. no thinning on top, but the sides/temples/hairline has gone back about 1/2in maybe in the past 10yrs.... deffinetly not as far as dugdales or rockel's though.

I make about 1/2 my living based on how I look.... well, figure about 90% based on how I look. since I'm a walking billboard for #1 my services as a trainer/nutritionist, and #2 for my 'products'. Although, I could just be running 500 test and 500 deca and probably do just as much business. but, for now i'll push the envelope while I can. i'll most likely be "done" with the high dose stuff within 5yrs or so and just be running little "blast cruise" stuff. probably just maintain at 400mg/wk test and kick it up to 2g or so for 8 weeks when I'd have to get in "presentable" shape for whatever reason.

most the time I'm happy, but sometimes, especially with the soreness, I'm miserable. really sucks being sore all the time. not like "sore" when you put 1cc in a delt and can sometimes feel it if you move a certain way... I mean sore 24-7.. bad sore... limited range of motion sore... can't properly demonstrate a "Kettlebell Squat Press" in bootcamp sore... have a hard time getting down on the floor and back up sore..

it sucks. Tylenol helps a lil... ultram doesn't help at all.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 03:42:47 AM »
holy fuck.. after skipping a shot a week for the past couple weeks due to crazy post injection pain (3cc in the glute or delts of 400mg enan and deca isn't fun), I decieded I'd do ALL my weeks MG's in 1 day, rather than shooting twice a week, just so I wouldn't "forget" the 2nd shot.

so, put 1g enan in each lat, 1g in each delt, and 1g deca in each delt yesterday...

not a good idea... would not recommend it. lol. unless you have Xanax or something on hand (which I don't... will probably pick up some Norco tonight for the upcoming pain in my lats tonight and tomorrow though, which should help, but usually the anxiety will be gone by the 2nd or 3rd day post injection).

not. a. good. idea.  :-\

Whos gear are you running if you dont mind me asking? I havent had PIP in a long time

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 01:32:11 PM »
Injection pain comes from using improper injection technique first and foremost. If your injection technique is sterile then it comes from contaminated gear. Thirdly it may come from the quality of the oil solvent. Thick oils are more likely to produce pain.

In your case it may be due to the sheer volume you're injecting. However, I regularly inject 2.5cc (due to low conc oils) and don't experience pip at all.

I know I'm probably teaching you to suck eggs here, but the needle tip becomes desterilised the moment it touches anything. Even the bung of the vial you're drawing up from. I'm assuming you use two needles per shot, right? One to draw up and one to inject.

Do you clean the skin in a clockwise motion? You need to swab the skin from the point you intend to inject, and sweep outwards. It's a small point, but the temptation is to scrub the skin, but this technique may displace bacteria from a dirty area of the skin to the recently cleaned area (the point of injection).

Finally, if you're using alcohol swabs you should wait for the skin to dry, because the alcohol kills bacteria by dehydrating their cellular structure through evaporating moisture from the surface of the skin, rather than being directly lethal to the bacteria.

If your injection technique is sound, then consider switching brands. Ampoules are better than vials, as they are single use and shouldn't be contaminated unless the gear manufacturing process is non-sterile.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 02:09:39 PM »
Been doing 6cc's in left glute one day and 6 in the right the next day for about 8 weeks.  I've had surprisingly little soreness.  Gonna ride this train until I can't anymore.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 03:05:41 PM »
Injection pain comes from using improper injection technique first and foremost. If your injection technique is sterile then it comes from contaminated gear. Thirdly it may come from the quality of the oil solvent. Thick oils are more likely to produce pain.

In your case it may be due to the sheer volume you're injecting. However, I regularly inject 2.5cc (due to low conc oils) and don't experience pip at all.

I know I'm probably teaching you to suck eggs here, but the needle tip becomes desterilised the moment it touches anything. Even the bung of the vial you're drawing up from. I'm assuming you use two needles per shot, right? One to draw up and one to inject.

Do you clean the skin in a clockwise motion? You need to swab the skin from the point you intend to inject, and sweep outwards. It's a small point, but the temptation is to scrub the skin, but this technique may displace bacteria from a dirty area of the skin to the recently cleaned area (the point of injection).

Finally, if you're using alcohol swabs you should wait for the skin to dry, because the alcohol kills bacteria by dehydrating their cellular structure through evaporating moisture from the surface of the skin, rather than being directly lethal to the bacteria.

If your injection technique is sound, then consider switching brands. Ampoules are better than vials, as they are single use and shouldn't be contaminated unless the gear manufacturing process is non-sterile.

some of that is correct, but it doesn't apply my case.

the pain from my injections comes from the fact I'm using 400mg/ml test enan and 400mg/ml deca and I'm shooting 3cc in each site.

my gear is clean and sterile. after feeling the pain from the first dose I re-filtered through a .45 twice, then through a .22 into fresh, new and auto-claved 1000ml media bottles and baked.

the measurements are exact. 2% ba and 20% bb, same as always.

cutting the mix down to 200 or even 300mg/ml eliminates the pain 100%. (with baked and .22 filtered 2/20 GSO)

been doing this a long time. it's from high dose mg content, not un-sterile technique.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 03:07:11 PM »
nobody uses as much stuff as I have for as long as I have without knowing proper technique. lol... nevermind the nurses and PA's I've dated

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 03:16:44 PM »
Do you get your estrogen levels checked a lot to see if your in the correct range or anything. I imagine it would be hard to control it using that much gear. Also does that much gear ever give you any lethargy or does it just super charge you?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 03:29:56 PM »
Do you get your estrogen levels checked a lot to see if your in the correct range or anything. I imagine it would be hard to control it using that much gear. Also does that much gear ever give you any lethargy or does it just super charge you?

haven't gotten estro checked in a while. I just judge by how I feel, I guess. 1mg 2-3x a week of adex works fine. no gyno, and I don't mind water retention unless I have an appearance. hold water in my back mostly, but my ankles are fine. face looks like a 'normal' face, just a lil 'thicker' I suppose. I don't get the moon-face some get, but my cheeks are somewhat round but I don't mind since it makes my dimples pop more. lol. I still have the dorian/levrone-type monkey face and I have good cheekbones and jaw, so it doesn't look bad as far as I'm concerned.

estro gets too low and my sex drive tanks.

hell, I haven't even been running any prami lately, and since dropping the tren completely I haven't had bad night sweats either.. except for one night/morning a week ago, but even then it was only about 25% as bad as I used to be.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 05:12:23 PM »
AI'S are way over used.  Just because you up the dose doesn't mean you need to block more.  

20mg Nolvadex
25mg Aromasin
or .5mg arimidex
should be all anyone ever needs.

The anti-prolactins are even worse...honestly to me, if you need those the just stay away from 19-nors.  There's enough other stuff out there to run.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 12:19:45 PM »
Wtf

The actual drugs aren't the risk but the ancillary amount needed and all those injections are really not great.

I wish we could just Vape AAS and not have to use needles.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 09:34:29 AM »
Damn that's a crazy amount of oil!

I remember back when i was using high doses i used to shoot 3cc every day and thought that was nuts.

I'd probably have a panic attack the day after injecting all of that. lol

8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2014, 03:11:14 AM »
Damn that's a crazy amount of oil!

I remember back when i was using high doses i used to shoot 3cc every day and thought that was nuts.

I'd probably have a panic attack the day after injecting all of that. lol

8)

it's actually only 15cc's. not bad at all.

back in the day I used to have to shoot 20cc's just to get 3.5g of test and 1g eq (quality vet enan and I believe denkall eq).

now I'm a lil worried that I have an abcess forming in my lat... both lats were soooooo fucking sore this weekend and my mobility was greatly decreased. gf wanted me to go to the er... and she's a med student with a couple yrs left. lol. now after 2 days of Percocet and vicodin (and tramadol and Tylenol), the pain is better (or masked, at least) and when I walk, I can feel the fluid "jiggle" under the skin around my obliques (fluid that's drained from my lats due to gravity), and there'a lump near my armpit, not near where I injected. makes me think of the "gunk" Nasser had removed from his armpits years ago.... and the area's hot. so I guess tomorrow i'll be asking around for anti-biotics and see if I can find some Keflex or something.

too bad, Monday is back-day for me... guess i'll just his biceps, since I can't get my arms overhead to do triceps either and pressing causes some pain my lat.

fucking hell.. bad idea. lol :-\

things like this are why I post.. lol... learn from my mistakes people. lol

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2014, 05:54:04 AM »
2g is cruising!!!!! Yikes!!!!  :o

More like Holy shit!

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2014, 06:16:45 AM »

not. a. good. idea.  :-\

I always have 1mg sandoz xanax on hand for anxiety related to daily life stress to tren anxiety/trensomnia. I didn't think you liked xanax? Xanax is porbably the most addictive dangerous prescription drug. I would say a straight week use of 2-4mg of xanax daily and you will be addicted, but if you just need to use it for a few days and just use 1mg before bed or 2mg -1mg after your work-out and one tab before bed you will be fine if it is just a 2 days of usage.

I can vouch that xanax is a miracle drug(probably the best drug ever created as it works exactly hpow it should for people with panic attacks and anxiety-also insomnia) xanax also has muscle relaxant propertys and will lay you out real nicely! It is by far the best Benzodiazepam meaning better then valium,klonopin,ativan. The problem with xanax is it really is more addictive then heroin even though it is just ingested it has a 90% bioavailability.

If you take xanax for a few months in a row and just run out you could possibly die! xanax withdrawal can cause seizures that wiwhy the drug is more dangerous then heroin(the withdrawals are far more brutal) You can't die from opiate withdrawal. You will fill awful but nothing like xanax withdrawal. I believe ESFitness knows all this but just putting this up for people who do not know much about xanax. xanax is a miracle drug as long as you take them as prescribed and making sure you don't come close to running out(this goes for all benzos, but especially xanax). It is the most addictive benzo due to the fact it has the shortest half life out of all the other benzos). I have been prescribed all of them at one point, xanax is definately the king of them all. I have been using xanax for 6 years straight.

I like recommending it for Trensomnia or when you get real close to comp time and your body is on heavy amounts of Tren and halo and really androgenic drugs it will help you sleep. You will just pass out and forget about eating,instead of pacing around a hotel room crying because you cannot eat much of anything. Xanax is a great drug to have around. very hard to get prescribed. I had to go to a psychiatrist to get xanax prescribed, the furthest the doctors would go was valium,konopin and ativan not all at once but they try you out on each drug for a month and see how you do for xanax they refer you to a psych doctor.