Author Topic: Zimmerman Vs. DMX Who will win?  (Read 5950 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Zimmerman Vs. DMX Who will win?
« on: February 05, 2014, 04:07:16 PM »
Zimmerman or DMX

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Zimmerman Vs. DMX Who will win?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:09:46 PM »
Zimmerman-Theme aka Enter the Straw Man

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 04:09:58 PM »
the promoters.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »
Whoever Wins - We Lose  ;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »
DMX in the 90's.  DMX now is a little too crack'd out.  

Zimm by split dec after 1/2 a round due to exhaustion.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 04:13:40 PM »
DMX in the 90's.  DMX now is a little too crack'd out.  

Zimm by split dec after 1/2 a round due to exhaustion.

zimmerman TKO win due to dmx's parole officer stopping the violence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 04:13:57 PM »
THIS should be Zimmerman`s entrance music:

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 04:18:16 PM »
THIS should be Zimmerman`s entrance music:

;D

Zimminator will ko DMX in 1st rd.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 04:45:27 PM »
Can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 04:48:49 PM »
the bill cosby one was fucking amazing

pudding pops

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
Love how the media is trying to spin it out as another race thing

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »
the bill cosby one was fucking amazing

pudding pops

Right in the whipper whopper.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 07:07:11 PM »
Right in the whipper whopper.

lol

I hope Zimmerman stands his ground if you know what I mean...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 09:05:45 PM »
2 little bitches fighting. This is a joke.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 09:17:10 PM »
Maybe this "fight" would get more media-attention if they had Zimmer VS DMX on the preliminary card and Groink VS Wiggs as the Main Event... :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 09:37:14 PM »
dmx is a 5'4" 135lb 49yr old crackhead who's been to prison a few times.

i'll bet dollars to doughnuts he's run his mouth in prison and had to fight (littleman complex combined with the inability to know what to shut his fucking mouth due to brain damage from crack), so in a bare-knuckle fight, I'd probably go with dmx.. because he'd know how to knock a guy out quick or put his little boney crack knuckles on an eyebrow or chin and cut it open.

but they're using gloves, and that's good bracing for the wrists, so big fat-ass Zimmerman is gonna land a few full force body shots, hopefully one to dmx's liver, and theres a possibility that Zimmerman breaks dmx's little crack ribcage.

I wouldn't care either way.. I don't like zim becaue since his aquitial, he's been a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to 'lay low'.

then again, I him to beat dmx's ass... everybody jumps on Zimmerman because he shot some black kid. so what? how many black kids rob and terrorize white people and we're not allowed to say anything because we'd be "racist". go fuck yourself with that shit. Jamie foxx can eat a dick. fake wannabe toughguy millionaire movie star is really gonna kick somebody's ass? I'd love to sink in a deep rear naked choke from the guard and watch him panic.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 07:34:37 AM »
if Zimm could not protect himself againt a 17 year old skinny child and feared for his life which was his reason  for shooting him dead, then any fight he wins or draws with any adult undermines his defence and he should be retried.
S

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 07:47:49 AM »
if Zimm could not protect himself againt a 17 year old skinny child and feared for his life which was his reason  for shooting him dead, then any fight he wins or draws with any adult undermines his defence and he should be retried.

Which makes him knocking out DMX in the first round so much better :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 07:56:39 AM »

i'll bet dollars to doughnuts he's run his mouth in prison and had to fight (littleman complex combined with the inability to know what to shut his fucking mouth due to brain damage from crack), so in a bare-knuckle fight, I'd probably go with dmx.. because he'd know how to knock a guy out quick or put his little boney crack knuckles on an eyebrow or chin and cut it open.

but they're using gloves, and that's good bracing for the wrists, so big fat-ass Zimmerman is gonna land a few full force body shots, hopefully one to dmx's liver, and theres a possibility that Zimmerman breaks dmx's little crack ribcage.

I wouldn't care either way.. I don't like zim becaue since his aquitial, he's been a fucking idiot and doesn't know how to 'lay low'.

then again, I him to beat dmx's ass... everybody jumps on Zimmerman because he shot some black kid. so what? how many black kids rob and terrorize white people and we're not allowed to say anything because we'd be "racist". go fuck yourself with that shit. Jamie foxx can eat a dick. fake wannabe toughguy millionaire movie star is really gonna kick somebody's ass? I'd love to sink in a deep rear naked choke from the guard and watch him panic.

I doubt that DMX would win if it went about 5 rounds because he's 43 years old and has has ashma.  But the fight is a few months away and X can get into shape.  Heck if he hooks up with Timbaland or Dre, he'll have a healthy supply of growth hormone available..

BTW...Mike Tyson is helping DMX train as well.  Factor that one in as well
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 07:58:50 AM »

I doubt that DMX would win if it went about 5 rounds because he's 43 years old and has has ashma.  But the fight is a few months away and X can get into shape.  Heck if he hooks up with Timbaland or Dre, he'll have a healthy supply of growth hormone available..

BTW...Mike Tyson is helping DMX train as well.  Factor that one in as well

They'll be sneaking off to do lines of coke and smoke weed in the bathroom stall 5 minutes into "the workout"

alabama ftw

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »
Zimmerman will shoot him in the 2nd round.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:56 AM »

I dated this hot white chick years ao.  Very prim and proper girl. Brought up in a rich white household, straight A student, was accepted to the best colleges and loved DMX music.  She one told me that she wish she could meet him and have DMX fuck the shit out of her.  Needless to say I dumped that skanks ass the next day.  What the fuck is wrong with some women?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 09:31:01 AM »
We certainly suck, don't we.
a

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 09:38:21 AM »

Can't. It's would be considered Double Jeopardy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 10:13:21 AM »
I dated this hot white chick years ao.  Very prim and proper girl. Brought up in a rich white household, straight A student, was accepted to the best colleges and loved DMX music.  She one told me that she wish she could meet him and have DMX fuck the shit out of her.  Needless to say I dumped that skanks ass the next day.  What the fuck is wrong with some women?
knew a girl that said the same thing about .50 cent. Said it was because the way he raps about sex makes her horny, she thought he must be good in bed because he could rap about fucking and make her wet.

lulz.