Author Topic: 600 plus pound people WTF  (Read 4955 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
600 plus pound people WTF
« on: February 05, 2014, 10:04:11 PM »
How does one get to weigh 600 fucking pounds??  I mean if my kids was overweight I would pull back the reigns at the first sign  and make serious changes.  How does a loving parent allow this
a

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: 600 plus pound people WTF
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 10:06:31 PM »
How does one get to weigh 600 fucking pounds??  I mean if my kids was overweight I would pull back the reigns at the first sign  and make serious changes.  How does a loving parent allow this

Parents are either chronically stupid (high probability)

Or 600+ themselves (higher probability)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:22 PM »
i know a dude whos a legit 500 pounds.

nicest guy on the planet. smells terribly bad, people think its cuz he cant wipe his ass.

I think hes mid forties. blushes when people make sexual jokes. I think hes a virgin.

never eats around people

the kind of dude that would make your mortgage payment if you asked him to.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 10:19:37 PM »

nicest guy on the planet. smells terribly bad, people think its cuz he cant wipe his ass.

I think hes mid forties. blushes when people make sexual jokes. I think hes a virgin.

never eats around people

what's his job?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 10:23:16 PM »

Its not a mystery.

Eat a lot of junk food and dont exercise.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 10:24:29 PM »
what's his job?

I think he just does administrative work or somthing. He works for a garage with my buddy.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 11:01:41 PM »
this is as hard for me as understanding hoarders....
a

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 11:52:18 PM »
this is as hard for me as understanding hoarders....

It's funny you mention that because I was just talking about both those shows... Some can be helped the others are a drain on society and would be better off with a bullet in there head...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 02:36:51 AM »
It's insane how many people I've seen who've have literally disabled themselves due to morbid obesity...I was on a cruise ship last year (mostly americans) and it REALLY disgusted me to see these fatties wheeling themselves around piling their plates and stuffing their faces all day  :-X

I wondered if these type of people claim a disability grant in the US?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 07:32:01 AM »

never eats around people

Hahaha at least he's a nice fella. I've never understood the morbidly obese cunty bitches. They can't afford to be mean. You're hideously fat and ugly. At least be nice to people, so they somewhat like you.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 07:40:35 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 07:41:26 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 07:42:39 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 07:58:57 AM »
meanwhile in usa

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 08:38:15 AM »
I too never understood how someone can eat themselves into weighing 500+lbs. I remember way before I started working out I weighed myself and saw 185 on the scale. That's 185 with no muscle to speak of at a height of about 5'10  :-X I looked like Doctor Eggman (big torso, 10" arms and stick legs). My gf at the time said "wow, I never knew you weighed that much". The next day I was on the treadmill 3X/wk. It didn't last, but I can only imagine if I saw 200+lbs on the scale, I would have freaked out enough to actually start working out lol.

I think people who get up too 500/600+ lbs convince themselves that its not that bad when they hit 300lbs or 400lbs because everyone around them weighs that. I was watching a show on TLC a while ago about people getting lypo and cameras would follow them around for updates. And every one of those super obese people had a slightly less obese family member around all the time. So the family members would eat cakes and fast food and shit, while they would have to eat celery and half a cup of yogurt. The thought was "well, im not as fat as you so its ok for me to eat like this". And, of course, the person who got lypo fails in maintaining or losing weight and just get fatter. They compare their weight to that of their family members, so if the entire family is 300lbs, then being slight over 300lbs is considered normal to them.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 09:05:56 AM »
The worst thing is when they try make money from losing weight and look for praise. A guy here in Ireland was over 600lbs and suddenly was all over media etc because he was losing weight. He completed the Dublin marathon in a 12 or 15 hours or something...all the staff and stewards had to wait back for him, pretty ignorant if you ask me. Like someone else said on this site...its like congratulating someone for starting to put out a fire that they started.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »
I think people who get up too 500/600+ lbs convince themselves that its not that bad when they hit 300lbs or 400lbs because everyone around them weighs that. I was watching a show on TLC a while ago about people getting lypo and cameras would follow them around for updates. And every one of those super obese people had a slightly less obese family member around all the time. So the family members would eat cakes and fast food and shit, while they would have to eat celery and half a cup of yogurt. The thought was "well, im not as fat as you so its ok for me to eat like this". And, of course, the person who got lypo fails in maintaining or losing weight and just get fatter. They compare their weight to that of their family members, so if the entire family is 300lbs, then being slight over 300lbs is considered normal to them.

x2

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 09:26:06 AM »
It's insane how many people I've seen who've have literally disabled themselves due to morbid obesity...I was on a cruise ship last year (mostly americans) and it REALLY disgusted me to see these fatties wheeling themselves around piling their plates and stuffing their faces all day  :-X

I wondered if these type of people claim a disability grant in the US?

Should just softly push them into the ocean or under a train.

pumped1961

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 02:36:08 PM »
there was a mexican lady from texas on the other night weighed  1,029  lbs insane how she was still alive at that weight is a mystery  if i got even to 300 i would have my mouth wired shut!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 03:02:39 PM »
randy newman should write a song set to the music of short people, i smell mega-hit.           pic'd are some of my favorite morbidly obese people.
F

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 03:09:56 PM »
be funny to make them run 60s as hard as can daily

see how fast get skinny

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 05:21:09 PM »

It's probably a combination of that plus bacterial infection in deep skin folds.  Try an image search of "Intertrigo" if you're feeling brave. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 05:25:02 PM »
It's probably a combination of that plus bacterial infection in deep skin folds.  Try an image search of "Intertrigo" if you're feeling brave. 

You know, Im just gonna take your word for it brother.

I just have this image in my head of what its going to include and Im not interested in making it real.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 05:27:37 PM »
it happens bc of binge eating.

makes you more imobile and lazy, a viscious cycle.

but can be comebacked,just will need a skin surgery later on.

n

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 05:32:10 PM »
The 1200 lb fella in Saudi Arabia lost 700lbs. A king ordered him to be hospitalized.