Author Topic: Philip Seymour Hoffman: Murdered by Government Heroin  (Read 2171 times)

agenda21nwo

Philip Seymour Hoffman: Murdered by Government Heroin
« on: February 06, 2014, 02:49:56 AM »

alabama ftw

Re: Philip Seymour Hoffman: Murdered by Government Heroin
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 03:10:18 AM »
Your gimmick sucks more then coache is backs gimmick. FACT!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 03:25:31 AM »
I saw this coming. Lol.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 05:31:45 AM »
What did a government agent cook up the heroin and stick it in his arm?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 07:17:02 AM »
Newsflash fuckhead, heroin (regular or govt) kills people.  It's not rocket science.  You do to much, you take a nap, and you never wake up.   :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 07:24:25 AM »
Government Heroin. Government cheese. 
a

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 08:12:07 AM »
Fat fuck wasn't murdered.  He was a junkie plain and simple.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 08:15:01 AM »
government heroin = best heroin.   Go Afghanistan.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 10:42:34 AM »
Fat fuck wasn't murdered.  He was a junkie plain and simple.

True, however this is the danger of illicit street drugs... you never know what you're going to get.

You're used to a certain potency, then all of a sudden, you get extremely potent stuff and you OD.

All the more reason to legalize, and standardize. You cut out the criminal element and have less deaths, but I suppose by doing that the various alphabet agencies would lose both money as well as their current monopoly.
w

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 03:14:01 PM »
You have to be trolling to believe something this dumb. Just because it was CIA imported don't mean they're the ones who killed him, he was a junkster.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 03:27:50 PM »
True, however this is the danger of illicit street drugs... you never know what you're going to get.

You're used to a certain potency, then all of a sudden, you get extremely potent stuff and you OD.

All the more reason to legalize, and standardize. You cut out the criminal element and have less deaths, but I suppose by doing that the various alphabet agencies would lose both money as well as their current monopoly.

This. People have the right to ruin their lives.

With Seymour he seemed to be doing fine relatively speaking as an addict and he wasn't imposing on the rights and freedoms of anybody else which is really the main role of the government: protect our rights and freedoms. Not tell us what we can and cannot do to our bodies.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 03:35:04 PM »
being on the 'supply-side' of certain drugs, I'm totally against legalizing drugs. it'd cut off an enormous chunk of my income. lol.

I like how 4 drug dealers have been arrested for selling him his heroin..  ::)  that's fucking retarded. it was the dudes CHOICE to get high. he knew the risks. that's like somebody crashing their Honda driving 120mph and dying, and the gov't arresting everybody at Honda for building the car.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 03:37:09 PM »
Your gimmick sucks more then coache is backs gimmick. FACT!

In english, bitch.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
This. People have the right to ruin their lives.

With Seymour he seemed to be doing fine relatively speaking as an addict and he wasn't imposing on the rights and freedoms of anybody else which is really the main role of the government: protect our rights and freedoms. Not tell us what we can and cannot do to our bodies.
Then what is the FDA there for then? Heroin is one of those drugs you don't eff with. Heroin junkies ruin other people's lives. Stealing, robbing, and not bathing. Don't take care of their kids or family members. And then there is the mental side. A junkie is still a junkie whether it's legal or not.
And if the FDA is supposed to protect people from potentially harmful drugs, foods, etc. What the hell is legalizing heroin, which is very harmful, then? It would be hypocritical.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 05:27:41 PM »

haha, anything to sell his t-shirts and other tat

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »
Then what is the FDA there for then? Heroin is one of those drugs you don't eff with. Heroin junkies ruin other people's lives. Stealing, robbing, and not bathing. Don't take care of their kids or family members. And then there is the mental side. A junkie is still a junkie whether it's legal or not.
And if the FDA is supposed to protect people from potentially harmful drugs, foods, etc. What the hell is legalizing heroin, which is very harmful, then? It would be hypocritical.

I want all the weak fucking junkies to kill themselves.  Separate the weak from the strong and all that.   If a person is dumb enough to start using that shit they deserve whatever they get. I say let them do it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 06:15:40 PM »

Alcohol is harmful, cigarettes are harmful. The FDA will insure that when someone buys heroin he knows exactly what he is getting. Philip Seymour would be alive today if he was using FDA approve heroin. Lives will be save just getting rid of the criminal element all together. No more cartels killing each other. They can go to court.

I don't know how much Phillip Seymour paid in taxes but I bet it was a lot. Would society instead be better off paying $30,000/year in tax payers money keeping him in prison because he likes to use heroin?

The FDA protects the quality of the products. Not tell you how of whether you should use them. Probably one of the most abused substance in our society is food. People eat too much of it. One of the main reasons heart disease is the number killer.

The question is not whether something is good or bad for you but rather who should decide. In a free society it is suppose to be the individual who makes these choices for themselves and bears the consequences both good and bad.

The government is supposed to protect people from each other. Not from themselves.