Author Topic: Colostrum  (Read 1513 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Colostrum
« on: February 06, 2014, 05:54:46 AM »
Started using a teaspoon daily of Colustrum in my shakes/drinks.
Not sure if it will do anything, but most studies seem promising. Plus its cheap (Now brand, 70 servings for like 10 bucks).

----------------

Although there are a relatively few number of research studies performed on bovine colostrum all of them show empirical evidence of aiding athletic performance. It appears that strength and muscle mass increases are the most evident results of bovine colostrum supplementation. Some of the other noted benefits associated with bovine colostrum supplementation include: increased IGF-1 levels, increased hormone levels, increased peak anaerobic power and vertical jump, reduced endurance times, and enhanced ventilatory system and cardiopulmonary processes by helping individuals work more efficiently. It should be noted that bovine colostrum's powerful effect on increasing IGF-1 levels is so prominent that the NCAA has banned its supplementation for its athletes. Therefore collegiate athletes should avoid using this product. However, professional athletes may find it highly advantageous to their performance.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
Re: Colostrum
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »
I can get colostrum straight from the bovine tap. I used to work on a dairy farm,we always milked a fresh momma and kept her milk for her calf. I had never thought about drinking that shit though.
 I wonder if it will make me huge - or give me hella diarrhea.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:42:43 AM »
I can get colostrum straight from the bovine tap. I used to work on a dairy farm,we always milked a fresh momma and kept her milk for her calf. I had never thought about drinking that shit though.
 I wonder if it will make me huge - or give me hella diarrhea.
I drank some fresh colostrum many years ago. In my memory it had a thick yet powdery texture, like semi defrosted ice cream. My aunt brought it from an organic farm, as it was once considered a delicacy here in Holland. Hard to come by, but cheap.

im2large

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Try iSatori Bio-Gro. A little more expensive but its a  concentrated versions with higher levels of all the bio-active peptides. I have been on it for about a month or so and can see noticeable results.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 01:37:52 PM »
BUMP...

Anybody have any new feedback?