Author Topic: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests  (Read 32689 times)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

Thanks for the fast and honest reply man!

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Tbombz,

Can you explain what changed your political views from a Conservative to Liberal to Anarchism.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Thank you for the response my friend.  Very interesting how your political views are/were fashioned.  You arrived at your position based on theocratic principles, yet do not want a theocracy of course.  I take it you view historical Jesus as an Anarchist in that the only "law" he answered to was god.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Listen to this man now LOL!!!  Whew! God bless!  Tell em T!  PREACH!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Holy fuck.  He must have some major daddy issues.  Sounds like a total loser.

Yes. But he's OUR total loser.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Thank you for the response my friend.  Very interesting how your political views are/were fashioned.  You arrived at your position based on theocratic principles, yet do not want a theocracy of course.  I take it you view historical Jesus as an Anarchist in that the only "law" he answered to was god.  

yes

And when the people of isreal demanded Samuel make a king over them, God told Samuel that they wanted a king because they rejected God as their ruler.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Listen to this man now LOL!!!  Whew! God bless!  Tell em T!  PREACH!!
:)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
So this aids infected turd goes running to Jesus after he gets himself in trouble.   What a loser. 

the trainer

I bet if someone point a gun in adonis face and said he was going to kill him he would cry out for god to help him the little punk bitch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Speaking as a parent and grandparent, hearing that one of my kids or grandkids caught HIV would be heartbreaking news indeed. That being said, HIV is not the death sentence it was in the past, at least not for most folks living in the U.S. where treatment and meds are available even for folks without the means to pay for them, like you.

Someday in the future when you are more mature, you should play back this video and see if you still feel the same way about your family. -Seems like the "healing process" has only just begun and still has a long ways to go. Don't expect everyone else to change. I sense there are a lot of things you still need to work on before these relationships become all they can be. It seems like you harbor some hostile feelings towards your sister and even somewhat towards your parents who didn't do all you thought they should to get you sprung from jail. You were arrested because of you ran afoul of the law. Own your life. Don't make what happens to you someone else's responsibility.

I hope the upcoming time spent on the golf course goes well with your dad, your brother and you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Would not your time be better spent looking for work?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I bet if someone point a gun in adonis face and said he was going to kill him he would cry out for god to help him the little punk bitch.
Nope.

Still running from me I see.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Would not your time be better spent looking for work?
not at the moment. Hopefully movinginto a new apartment downtown  late next week and I can look for work then

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
not at the moment. Hopefully movinginto a new apartment downtown  late next week and I can look for work then
And how do you plan to pay for the deposit and rent when you have no job? Unless of course it is not you who will be responsible for it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

fjcking hell thats one honest story.thanks.  dude im rooting for you,

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
And how do you plan to pay for the deposit and rent when you have no job? Unless of course it is not you who will be responsible for it.
throughout the course of our relationship Ihave payed for 80% of our expenses... lets call it my $16000 to her $4000.. I havent made money in a few months... but shes been working and ive been budgeting so we have the money saved up

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
throughout the course of our relationship Ihave payed for 80% of our expenses... lets call it my $16000 to her $4000.. I havent made money in a few months... but shes been working and ive been budgeting so we have the money saved up

Who is paying for your meds, dipshit? 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
a video of a gay aids ridden shithead having opinions on things

yeah I'd listen to that  ::)

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Tbombers.  How many pathetic getbiggers have PM'd you asking for HGH hookups once they found out you had AIDS?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Well, since you two are married now, it makes no matter in who paid for what thru the course of your relationship.
And since you two are married, you are correct, technically that you both have money saved up. But, you need to have a job first and foremost before getting an apt. So that it shows that you both are equal contributors.
Because now that you two are married, it's no more, piggybacking and excuse making. Because once she gets wise to it, she will throw it in your face that you have no job, and when that rent is late and threats of eviction, all that philosophizing aint gonna pay the bills.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Well, since you two are married now, it makes no matter in who paid for what thru the course of your relationship.
And since you two are married, you are correct, technically that you both have money saved up. But, you need to have a job first and foremost before getting an apt. So that it shows that you both are equal contributors.
Because now that you two are married, it's no more, piggybacking and excuse making. Because once she gets wise to it, she will throw it in your face that you have no job, and when that rent is late and threats of eviction, all that philosophizing aint gonna pay the bills.
its basically impossible for me to work while we live in a car and she works random hours (on call) and thus I dont have any set schedule of availability. ... so... no... its not best for me to get a job first... cuz that cant happen... we have enough cash to pay  rent deposit and all of our bills for a couple months even without her working soI have plenty of time to get a job after moving in. It should only take a week or two maximum..i

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Tbombers.  How many pathetic getbiggers have PM'd you asking for HGH hookups once they found out you had AIDS?