Author Topic: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests  (Read 32675 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2014, 03:19:09 PM »
tbombz youre a survivor i like the fact you dont give a fuck about living in a car. I didnt give a fuck when i lived in a trailer park with no electricity only a bicycle that i rode to home depot and i had no floor and no insulation in my trailer, eventually i scrounged up spair wood to put in a floor then got a job managing my first trailer park and the rest is history
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2014, 03:20:11 PM »
Because now that you two are married, it's no more, piggybacking and excuse making. Because once she gets wise to it,

The woman married a lazy, homeless, disease ridden, drug addicted... gay prostitute.

Something tells me that she's not going to 'wise up' anytime soon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2014, 03:21:01 PM »
its basically impossible for me to work while we live in a car and she works random hours (on call) and thus I dont have any set schedule of availability. ... so... no... its not best for me to get a job first... cuz that cant happen... we have enough cash to pay  rent deposit and all of our bills for a couple months even without her working soI have plenty of time to get a job after moving in. It should only take a week or two maximum..i
Ok, if you got it figured out...
I've seen this so many times before, same story line, different actors.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2014, 03:22:18 PM »
The woman married a lazy, homeless, disease ridden, drug addicted... gay prostitute.

Something tells me that she's not going to 'wise up' anytime soon.

He seems like a dumb piece of shit.  Deserves what he got.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2014, 03:25:42 PM »
You forgot about me Tay Tay.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2014, 04:19:11 PM »
Sounds like Tbombz sister is actually an Alex23 gimmick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/aids/Pages/tOAADAPindiv.aspx

Lucky for you that this resource exists, thanks to those of us who have taxable incomes.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »
Lucky for you that this resource exists, thanks to those of us who have taxable incomes.
only to those who pay income tax? What about sales tax, property tax, corporate tax? 

What about the people who pay taxes but dont suuport the program

Or people who dont pay taxes but voted for people who got the program funded

Furthermore.. it is a grand assumption to assume that theservices which exist through government would not exist without government

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2014, 04:47:40 PM »
only to those who pay income tax? What about sales tax, property tax, corporate tax? 

Furthermore.. it is a grand assumption to assume that theservices which exist through government would not exist without government

They wouldn't exist without government you dumb aids infested fool.   You're a leach on the system.  You need to thank the rest of us for keeping your stupid ass alive. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2014, 04:58:23 PM »
Everything that exists as a government service exists because there was enough popular and financial support among the people for it to garner the support of the politicians. In the absence of government that public sentiment would still exist.

Now.. im not saying everything would remain in place. Of course not everything. But everything that really mattered would, and it would get done more efficiently and effectively.

Would ADAP exist? Yes I think so. If the govt didnt pay for it im sure bill gates and people like him would.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2014, 05:01:12 PM »

You seem sadly naïve when it comes to certain issues.

AIDS Drug Assistance Programs are a set of programs in all 50-states in the United States that provide Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV treatment drugs to low income patients in the U.S.

The programs are administered by each state with funds distributed by the United States government.

In June 2007 the program provided coverage for 102,000 or 30% of those infected with HIV in the United States. Drug expenditures were $100.1 million in 2007 and $8.8 million in money spent on helping with insurance payments. This represented 344,600 prescriptions.

The total program budget is $1.4 Billion with California receiving $288 Million, New York $241 Million, Texas $101 Million, and Florida $97 Million

The point is taxpayers are paying for this program. A small point is that there is no federal sales tax and since the funds come from the federal government, sales tax is not funding this program.

What about the people who pay taxes yet don't support the program? Guess what, they don't have a choice.

Although the possibility exists that the program could receive donations, there is no data to support this happening that I can find.

You are grabbing at straws here and making yourself look foolish.

Can you name place where a like (meaning free to those who qualify) program exists without benefit of government? Charity is a good thing, but it would take a lot of charity to fund such an expensive program.

Like I said, count yourself lucky to have this resource.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2014, 05:04:35 PM »
Everything that exists as a government service exists because there was enough popular and financial support among the people for it to garner the support of the politicians. In the absence of government that public sentiment would still exist.

Now.. im not saying everything would remain in place. Of course not everything. But everything that really mattered would, and it would get done more efficiently and effectively.

Would ADAP exist? Yes I think so. If the govt didnt pay for it im sure bill gates and people like him would.

You are an unrealistic dreamer. Perhaps that's what got you into this mess in the first place.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2014, 05:05:24 PM »
You are an unrealistic dreamer. Perhaps that's what got you into this mess in the first place.

Technically it was a dick in his ass.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2014, 05:21:48 PM »
primemuscle...  why dont you put all of these opinions of yours and insults into the form of a question and  ill give you a video response. Im going into church now and will be out at in 45 mins so you have plenty of time to come up with a good question.

And to anyone else who wants me to make a video about something... let me know

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2014, 05:27:19 PM »
Prime makes some valid points hotbombz.

I don't understand why u can't get a job right now....explain. And where do you guys shower? How does your wife feel about you having hiv? Does she have it as well?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »
primemuscle...  why dont you put all of these opinions of yours and insults into the form of a question and  ill give you a video response. Im going into church now and will be out at in 45 mins so you have plenty of time to come up with a good question.

And to anyone else who wants me to make a video about something... let me know

What insults? What opinions? I am merely stating some facts. This is why I put the information I provided in quotes. You can look up how ADAP is funded by Googling the question, as I did. Do you find it insulting that I mention your maturity? Don't be so sensitive. Even though I was married, supported my wife  my son and a cousin and we lived in our own home when I was your age,I was far less mature than I am today. Fortunately, I had the good sense to not make the same mistakes/choices you've made. -Never did drugs. Never borrowed or took money from my parents nor needed to. But, I made some mistakes too. Just not ones with the severe consequences of the ones you've made.

I did call you an unrealistic dreamer. That wasn't meant as an insult, but I can see where you might think it was. Idealism is a by product of your youthful years. You are among many. Idealism can be a good thing when tempered with some level of realism.

Here is a question for you. Do you think it was insecurity, parental indulgence, poor judgment, or drugs that caused you to have so much grief so early on in life? Aside from relying on religion, what are you personally doing to better yourself at this point? What are your short term and long term goals and why do you believe they are realistic and obtainable?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2014, 05:48:22 PM »
Lol!

QB is a man that knows the ladies.

I owe him a beer or two thats for sure
P

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2014, 06:11:59 PM »
I'm charitable enough that I'd buy Tbombz's government subsidized serostim from him at a reasonable price.. Just in order to help him out.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2014, 07:11:43 PM »

Bikini your response is at the end of this

Prime your response is at the beginning

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2014, 07:21:25 PM »
This video says its private I cant view it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »
T-Bombz, have you ever thought about doing radio work?  You have a decent tone to your voice and maybe with some training, you could find your way in.  I think you would be quite good at it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:46 PM »
This video says its private I cant view it.

Yep.
O

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2014, 07:39:07 PM »
Ok that last video should be public now

T-Bombz, have you ever thought about doing radio work?  You have a decent tone to your voice and maybe with some training, you could find your way in.  I think you would be quite good at it.
I haven't..   that would be cool

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2014, 07:47:19 PM »
What happened to the dirt bike from the famous dirt bike pic?  You still have it?  You still ride?  Curious cuz that's one of my hobbies.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
Do you still consider yourself gay/bi. Are you done with men?

When you look for work, what kind of job do you see yourself doing?

Your voice is like ambrosia. These vids have been great.

O