Author Topic: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests  (Read 32703 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2014, 03:57:29 AM »
Thank you for your attempt to answer my questions. It seems to me (this is an opinion) you spent more time dissecting my posts and in doing so, you misinterpreted a lot of what I've posted.

For clarity, I was not asking about your childhood grief. Rather I was thinking of the stuff that's gone down in your life since you've become an adult. You are right about the fact that it all boils down to choices one makes. However, our past experiences often influence our choices. For example, you were once a very chubby young man. It seems possible that influenced you to make a choice to change your physique into something you admired more.

The fact is that federal government funds the ADAP and they are able to do this because people pay taxes. In all likelihood any politicians who supported this program also pay taxes. So I fail to see the relevance of you suggesting that people who do not pay taxes could also support the program. I believe the saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." It is obvious that we are coming from very different places politically and that's fine. In fact, it is exactly as it should be because different opinions and philosophies keep things real.

I am disappointed that you choose to characterize my conversation with you as being insults and opinions. Of course I have opinions, just as you do. We are entitled to our opinions. As for the insults, nothing I've posted to you was meant to be insulting. Should I stoop to insults, there will be no doubt that is what they are. I honestly try to avoid insulting people because insults come from a place of anger. I am normally a very mellow and easy going person. I can assure you I have no anger towards you.

Over the course of time, I have read a lot of what you've posted on Getbig and on your Facebook page with some interest. In my opinion, you have sometimes had the habit of putting things in a way which tend to justify your behavior even when it is unbecoming behavior. Whether you realize it or not, in the video regarding where you are with your family, you seem to have resentment over their actions towards you in certain situations. Should you ever be a parent, I believe you will come to realize that many of their actions come from a place of love and not just to hurt you in some way. For example, if you had a grown son who did some of the stuff you've done, you might conclude that a little dose of realism (jail time) is just what is called for.

Lastly, I have no clue what you childhood was like. I picked the things to ask you based on what you've said and done. For all I know, your parents could be evil molesters or locked you in a closet and force fed you until you got fat. but I kind of doubt it. You've chosen and continue to choose to put your life on display and that's your prerogative, but doing so invites questions, perhaps opinions and sometimes criticism.

Ayn Rand was an intelligent woman who inspired a lot of followers with her philosophical views. -Not enough folks it seems to develop the society she imagined and hoped for though. Bill Gates and a few other's in the 1% are charitable, giving back some of their enormous wealth for the good of others. Unfortunately, there are far too few Bill and Melinda Gates in this world and this is not because government taxes them.

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond via the video.

:-X  :-\  :'(  :-X

ummm..
I

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2014, 04:06:33 AM »
 :-\  :'(

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2014, 04:11:00 AM »
:-\  :'(

as the song says: no tomorrow, no tomorrow

:'(

did Tombz ever confront the guy that gave him "the kiss of death"?
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2014, 05:04:28 AM »
Well maybe he can serve his time and move on with his life?

I knew a friend who had tickets turn into a warrant and he went to the jailhouse, turned himself in and sat on his ass for 100 dollars a day til his balance was paid.
this is Tbombz we are talking about. Until he makes a decision to take responsibility and stop acting like he has the answers to life, and realize that the reality is that he constantly effs up. Then he will never move on.
He constantly outsmarts himself.
Really, think about this. He has an addictive personality, He hasn't finished college, he went PnPing, pimped himself out, got HIV, and living his wife's car, she works, he "budgets" her money...he always has the answers but somehow he keeps digging himself deeper in the hole, and recently he's coerced some female to join in the fun. And now he's turned to God, and quoting scriptures. Remember when he was debating philosophy? It's a pattern.
Unless Tbombz breaks the pattern, he will continue on the same path. I believe he can change, but he needs to truly humble himself and truly make an effort. Not dealing with warrant when it was issued in the first place is a red flag.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2014, 05:08:34 AM »
I just really hope things turn around for the GB legend that is Tbombz. I have that horrible dread and creeping feeling of a life that won't turn out so well.

All the best Tay.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2014, 05:10:07 AM »
I just really hope things turn around for the GB legend that is Tbombz. I have that horrible dread and creeping feeling of a life that won't turn out so well.

All the best Tay.
I hope so too.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2014, 06:11:14 AM »
this is Tbombz we are talking about. Until he makes a decision to take responsibility and stop acting like he has the answers to life, and realize that the reality is that he constantly effs up. Then he will never move on.
He constantly outsmarts himself.
Really, think about this. He has an addictive personality, He hasn't finished college, he went PnPing, pimped himself out, got HIV, and living his wife's car, she works, he "budgets" her money...he always has the answers but somehow he keeps digging himself deeper in the hole, and recently he's coerced some female to join in the fun. And now he's turned to God, and quoting scriptures. Remember when he was debating philosophy? It's a pattern.
Unless Tbombz breaks the pattern, he will continue on the same path. I believe he can change, but he needs to truly humble himself and truly make an effort. Not dealing with warrant when it was issued in the first place is a red flag.

its hard to keep track

1. Is he really married?
2. The chick living in the car with him, why is she doing that?
3. Do they actually have sex?
4. His life is a total train wreck, even more than the average kids these days.

dead pool 2014 nominee :(
I

Benjamin_pearson

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
Actually a pretty funny video candidate congrats

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2014, 03:38:56 PM »
Hello Getbiggers. This is Adaeze. My husband wanted me to tell you guys that the reason he has not been responding is because he was arrested Thursday night, February 8th. His arrest was due to an outstanding warrant on a previous charge. At the moment he is scheduled to be released in the second week of March, but in the mean time, he wanted me to post a link to a website where you can all send him an email if you choose to. He will not be able to respond to you, but you can send him messages about whatever you'd like him to discuss when he gets back. Thank you all for your time and I hope you're having a great evening.
Adaeze.

http://www.sacsheriff.com/inmate_information/inmate_details.cfm?a=7FEB539A5777097F2F481220E6AEA0ACA43DB5744B4019455F1D7ECAF72E3483

His arrest is not unexpected, unfortunately.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Any update on this character?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Any update on this character?

he refuses to leave prison, since he has easy access to ass rape.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
I think the last saw from his girlfriend he gets out next next week then back to the car.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I think the last saw from his girlfriend he gets out next next week then back to the car.

I thought they got an apartment. Living in a car must be the pits. In the winter it would be cold and in the summer in that part of the country, it would be like living in an oven.

Parker

• Getbig V
I thought they got an apartment. Living in a car must be the pits. In the winter it would be cold and in the summer in that part of the country, it would be like living in an oven.
He said that they found an apt and were due to move in a few weeks/months, and I asked how were they going to pay for it if he is not working. He said that she has been working and he has been budgeting. This was a few weeks before he was arrested/turned himself in.
What happened after that, since he has been in jail, is anybody's guess.

epic_alien

Re: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2014, 03:43:27 PM »
BOMZ: A brief recommendation. "Brief" because I have yet to watch this first one.

But  I recommend that you give a brief synopsis of what you will be presenting and the precise length/time of the presentation.

Your plan might turn out to be a good idea and worth the efforts if presented intelligently

Good luck.

says the long winded windbag   ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
surely Getbig has some resident millionaire's who work swat and do mercenary work in their spare time, that can bust out TBOMbz ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
I think he said he gets out this week. We will wait from for updates from the car.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I think he said he gets out this week. We will wait from for updates from the car.

Being an even bigger Tay-Tay fan than me, IronMeister knows his release date from prison... I read it but I can't remember which date it is.  :-\

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Being an even bigger Tay-Tay fan than me, IronMeister knows his release date from prison... I read it but I can't remember which date it is.  :-\
Not sure on the date someone posted the jail site here I'm too lazy to go find it I think its this week. He has been through some stuff and aint talking sexual stuff, I'm still not clear on why his parents disowned him maybe he will speak more on this.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Not sure on the date someone posted the jail site here I'm too lazy to go find it I think its this week. He has been through some stuff and aint talking sexual stuff, I'm still not clear on why his parents disowned him maybe he will speak more on this.

To my knowledge, it has not been confirmed that his parents disowned him.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Projected Release Date  03/12/14

Parker

• Getbig V
To my knowledge, it has not been confirmed that his parents disowned him.
It was the other way around. He disowned his parents.