Author Topic: tbombz speaks on YouTube: nfl drug policy, getbig legends.. & getbig requests  (Read 32667 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
You are the 21 centrury freddie mercury tbombz....and im not talking about the singing part  ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
I will not be able to get a job until my legal issues get settled and we find an apartment.
hey man. Whats left outstanding now? Have you more warrants or charges pending?
Hope you get it all sorted soon!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Yea warrants out  of two ciunties. Couurt date for the more serious charge set for the first week of April. Will  make a court date for the other one after I get that sentence. Hoping to get the charges lowered so I can  avoid jail time andtake some classes instead. If that works out I will present  the judge in the other county with the sentence and hope that he allows the one set of classes take care of both charges. Thats what im hoping. But worst case scenario im look at 18 months in jail plus classes when I get out.

NightTrain

Yea warrants out  of two ciunties. Couurt date for the more serious charge set for the first week of April. Will  make a court date for the other one after I get that sentence. Hoping to get the charges lowered so I can  avoid jail time andtake some classes instead. If that works out I will present  the judge in the other county with the sentence and hope that he allows the one set of classes take care of both charges. Thats what im hoping. But worst case scenario im look at 18 months in jail plus classes when I get out.

sucks chief.. but worse case you'll be out by thanksgiving. try to land in San Joaquin instead of Sac...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Sac is taken care of. The two left are placer and san Joaquin. If I serve time it will be in placer.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Sac is taken care of. The two left are placer and san Joaquin. If I serve time it will be in placer.

Tbombz, what do you think of potential GOP nominees? Rand Paul and Cruz specifically?

Either of them look good to you?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
My amatuer opinion based on what little I know

I prefer Paul Ryan to both

But those two are ok

If I choose between them I choose Rand Paul by a wide margin

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
T, if thats 18 mOnths prison, I think you can request a PC 1203.2(a) which will allow to to serve all the time youre sentenced to in various county concurrently.  Get all that shit handled and dismissed.

Not sure how that works since AB109 fucked California by helping criminals like you, but it may be worth looking into.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

??? I thought maximum jail sentence was 1 year

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Reminds me of the cover of Sling Blade

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
??? I thought maximum jail sentence was 1 year

Prior to AB109 yes. But now you can literally have a 20 year JAIL sentence. It's a total joke, brought to you by our joke of a governor Jerry Brown.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever

You're an epic fucking asshole. Do the world a favor and get around to killing yourself sooner rather than later. POS.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I am glad that God has blessed you with eyes capable of seeing truth in scriptures and someone in your life to go to church with.

I think that both Uberman and Mr. Bates are on the right path and I applaud their zealous pursuit of truth and their tireless efforts to shed light on wickedness.  In their zeal they may be a bit.. over zealous... in their wide sweeping judgements.

Witch craft, Sorcery...  I am not entirely sure what those apply to. God gave Moses a wooden staff that would turn into a live snake when he threw it on the ground, but Pharaoh's magicians were able to perform the same trick. And then there was Simon the sorcerer of Samaria. I think the bible is referring to real "magic" when it refers to witch craft and sorcerery. There are many other reasons why recreational steroid use would be sin. But remember.. "nothing is unclean in itself, but only to those who believe it to be so"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
The below video was made by IronMeister:

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
This post was in response to Anabolic Halo...   but it looks like deleted all of his posts ???

I am glad that God has blessed you with eyes capable of seeing truth in scriptures and someone in your life to go to church with.

I think that both Uberman and Mr. Bates are on the right path and I applaud their zealous pursuit of truth and their tireless efforts to shed light on wickedness.  In their zeal they may be a bit.. over zealous... in their wide sweeping judgements.

Witch craft, Sorcery...  I am not entirely sure what those apply to. God gave Moses a wooden staff that would turn into a live snake when he threw it on the ground, but Pharaoh's magicians were able to perform the same trick. And then there was Simon the sorcerer of Samaria. I think the bible is referring to real "magic" when it refers to witch craft and sorcerery. There are many other reasons why recreational steroid use would be sin. But remember.. "nothing is unclean in itself, but only to those who believe it to be so"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Reminds me of the cover of Sling Blade

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
This post was in response to Anabolic Halo...   but it looks like deleted all of his posts ???

i saw it

like i said i think regular person pumping iron and using some juice is fine

it's only the severe drug abuse, the gay for pay, the moral decay in the ifbb that's a problem

i think

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i saw it

it's only the severe drug abuse, the gay for pay, the moral decay in the ifbb that's a problem

i think
:)

Keep searching for truth brother

God bless

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
i saw it

i think

But Leopold, yours now fat idol was (& still is) 100%  IFBB man  ::