Author Topic: Thiago Silva in standoff with SWAT in florida. lol  (Read 3314 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Thiago Silva in standoff with SWAT in florida. lol
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 06:21:15 AM »
long story for another thread. and, no, I was armed. luckily with only 1 firearm on me (although the police/swat/sheriff's didn't know that.. they though I had all my guns with me, which is why they never breached the doors/windows). the rest were in another room I had at the motel and in the trunk of my car. all were registered to me and I had a concealed carry permit so I didn't get a "commission of a felony with a firearm". generally they only charge you with that if you don't have a permit to carry and/or the gun(s) isn't in your name.

Was this in FL or CA? If FL, I am shocked that you are alive.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 06:58:59 AM »
Unless he's wearing boxing gloves, then you run away from the confrontation like a bitch like you did.  You suck.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=517109.0

do you want to throw down bitch lets do it.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »
What a crazy basterd I always thought that tough guy act he did was lame. Dude is down right crazy.

Foozle

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
Or Texas. He'd be written off as a "training exercise".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 10:57:36 AM »
Esfitness- the ultimate getbigger.... too bad he's a gimmick.

I'm a gimmick, eh? mr 200 posts. why don't you search through my posts, pussy. see if I'm a gimmick.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2014, 10:58:34 AM »

standoff and prison time was in neither ca or FL... never even been to FL. too humid and too many damn mosquitos.... and trailor parks.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2014, 11:40:07 AM »
stole this from sherdog

"-Thiagos pissed that his wife is now dating her BJJ coach Popovich, eventhough she and Thiago have been separated for 2 years and thiago has a new gf too.

-On Jan 30, Thiago went to their house, pushed her on the couch. Grabbed her by the throat and put a silver gun in her mouth saying he would kill her. Then he left. and she got an order of protection against him.

-Over the next few days he was sending her texts saying he'd kill her, would hire someone to kill her, and move his girlfriend into the house

-On Feb 5, Thiago showed up outside the BJJ gym drunk. Sitting in his car he was pointing a black glock at his wife telling her to bring Popovich or else he would go into the gym and shoot everyone. Popovich came out thinking he'd defend lady silva, but when thiago was pointing a gun at him, Popovich ran inside, locked himself in the office and called 911.

-Silva drove away before the cops arrived. Went home. And when police/swat showed up he didnt come out and pretended he didnt know what they were talking about. But eventually came out and mightve gotten tazed.

-hes held without bail b/c he could harm his wife or flee

-hes unofficially been fired. official announcement coming later "

correction, he's been released officialy from the UFC.

charges dropped to ag assult (w/firearm, I think).

he'll most likely get charged with reckless endangerment or something and get a year in county.

ideally, he'd bond out, sell his house quickly and flee to brazil. I doubt they'd extradite for those crimes. brazil would say "eh? he pointed a gun a a guy who was banging his wife? and he didn't shoot? so what? you're not coming to our country to kidnap one of our citizens for that 'crime'." lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2014, 11:43:21 AM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 11:51:08 AM »
im sure danas lovin this exposure for the ufc, im pretty sure danas gonna cut thiago,i have no doubt about it
R

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2014, 11:56:49 AM »
well, he didn't rob anybody and didn't shoot anybody.

I don't believe having a standoff with swat is a crime itself, I know mine wasn't and mine lasted 8hours.. they didn't even bill me for it.

at worst he'll get charged with "making terroistic threats" or something, and his defense would be he was under duress and get maybe 6 months in county jail.

his lawyers better get him to PC-up, or else he seems like the type of guy who'd turn a 6month county jail sentence into a 26yr prison sentence.

It's Florida, of course SWAT has to be involved in arresting people who allegedly verbally threaten others.  They also taser the shit out of people, have some the most high speed cases out of any police force in the nation and typically shoot first and ask questions later.

the trainer

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2014, 11:58:30 AM »
Dana dont give a fuck what you do as long as you make him money he might fire thiago for appearance purposes since he can fight anyway being in jail and just hire him back later.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2014, 03:49:42 PM »
Thiago should've known, you never let the decision go to the judges!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »
stole this from sherdog

"-Thiagos pissed that his wife is now dating her BJJ coach Popovich, eventhough she and Thiago have been separated for 2 years and thiago has a new gf too.

-On Jan 30, Thiago went to their house, pushed her on the couch. Grabbed her by the throat and put a silver gun in her mouth saying he would kill her. Then he left. and she got an order of protection against him.

-Over the next few days he was sending her texts saying he'd kill her, would hire someone to kill her, and move his girlfriend into the house

-On Feb 5, Thiago showed up outside the BJJ gym drunk. Sitting in his car he was pointing a black glock at his wife telling her to bring Popovich or else he would go into the gym and shoot everyone. Popovich came out thinking he'd defend lady silva, but when thiago was pointing a gun at him, Popovich ran inside, locked himself in the office and called 911.

-Silva drove away before the cops arrived. Went home. And when police/swat showed up he didnt come out and pretended he didnt know what they were talking about. But eventually came out and mightve gotten tazed.

-hes held without bail b/c he could harm his wife or flee

-hes unofficially been fired. official announcement coming later "

correction, he's been released officialy from the UFC.

charges dropped to ag assult (w/firearm, I think).

he'll most likely get charged with reckless endangerment or something and get a year in county.

ideally, he'd bond out, sell his house quickly and flee to brazil. I doubt they'd extradite for those crimes. brazil would say "eh? he pointed a gun a a guy who was banging his wife? and he didn't shoot? so what? you're not coming to our country to kidnap one of our citizens for that 'crime'." lol

I always knew he was nuts. Looks like a bit of a gangster.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2014, 05:08:56 PM »
lol .
Simple case of pussy whipped to the extreme.  Part of growing into being a man is letting go of women, no matter how succulent their pussy, no matter how powerful their allure.  You MUST MUST MUST learn to let go.

Most of us MEN learn this early on by crying like bitches into our pillow as sex addicted teenagers dumped by our first love (lust).  Some men never quite learn this lesson.
V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2014, 05:30:48 PM »

hahaha