Author Topic: Two question; about Tren and T3.  (Read 1391 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Two question; about Tren and T3.
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »
Hi! Thanks for accepting my registration to forum! I could only read this forum for about 4 months, but now i can ask something! A lot of experienced people here so it's very important for me!

I have two question about steroids.

1. How long in Your opinion and from your experience Trenbolone Acetat is working on this same dosage? After how many weeks do You see plateau if it's possibly of course? I know... gh15 said a lot about tren but i don't know he is good source....

2. How long is safe to use T3 in 25-50mcg ?

Thanks!

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Two question; about Tren and T3.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 11:10:53 AM »
oh brother.

have you done steroids before?

those questions are no up to par for someone who wants to use them.

steroids dont plateau, you do, and its normal.

t3 at that dose can be ran long time some say, others will experience thyroid pains after few months.

why do you want to use t3?

how do you look?
n

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 11:21:52 AM »
I'm asking becouse i red on other boards (  ??? ) that people experience something like plateau after 8-10 weeks of use this same anabolic/androgen. After this time they must go up with dosage, add oral, change compound or go OFF. For me it was stupid becouse when i see any stagnation i'm go up/down ( depend of bulk/cut ) with calories or try to change something in my training. Thanks galeniko for answer. I want to hear something from You, i like read your posts a lot  ;D

About T3... i don't want to use it right now. I used it only one time in the past for my last 4 week cutting ( becouse i was too lazy... ) and it was enough for me. No more.

About my look, i don't have any photos right now  :'(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 11:53:58 AM »
I'm asking becouse i red on other boards (  ??? ) that people experience something like plateau after 8-10 weeks of use this same anabolic/androgen. After this time they must go up with dosage, add oral, change compound or go OFF. For me it was stupid becouse when i see any stagnation i'm go up/down ( depend of bulk/cut ) with calories or try to change something in my training. Thanks galeniko for answer. I want to hear something from You, i like read your posts a lot  ;D

This advice is probably why there are so many ordinary gym rats on 1g+. Kids these days have no patience.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 12:15:07 PM »
They don't "plateau" but how much linear gain do you expect from a set amount? You think 500 mg a week will keep magically adding lbs of muscle every week?

That t3 is a low replacement dose if pharm legit you could run for decades and not notice it.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »
They don't "plateau" but how much linear gain do you expect from a set amount? You think 500 mg a week will keep magically adding lbs of muscle every week?

I don't know that steroids are adding any lbs. I think it's work of food : )

For me steroids are any "background". They are something like thing which can go up me on next level. The most important role in this sport is diet, training and rest.

Of course i can go with 1g tren week but after 2-4 weeks my sides are terrible and i must go off. So what is reason to do it if i can take only 200-300mg tren week and stay with it 6 months without any problems from sides? Of course it's only example :)

Thanks for next answers!  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 03:28:12 PM »
Yeah food is what builds muscle and obviously training is even more important. And don't forget that crucial recovery time.

Brilliant synopsis.